D.I.Y. Installations/Modifications Do It Yourself guides and information for the G37. Stickies approved by Administrators and Moderators.

A Comprehensive Guide to 6MT Swapping a G37

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2023, 12:03 PM
BxG3?
Registered Member

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts
@SonicVQ Thanks! I haven't noticed anything since Im excited to jump in and press both pedals. It wont say press clutch unless I get a manual cluster & finalize bcm wiring from what I understand.

@BULL Thanks! Tbh, I didn't notice that nug until you pointed it out . His car was "generously sprinkled w/green" to put it lightly. I wish I had known about iwire & about your harness as I was looking everywhere for part numbers and just similar looking mass produced pigtails. I do have an ecutek license installed just havent tuned it yet. Eugene from Enthusiast Auto Care did a great job helping me with my ECU. I just havent decided on a tuner from here on out. As for that U1000 code, you are right. That would be the final step in the puzzle. When I do get to that point, I will finally get rid of the key light although I now find it a nice visual reminder to make sure I have it on me at all times lol.
Old 04-26-2024, 03:54 PM
Velmuezle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey! Dealing with undefined status in Modbus serial communication can be tricky, but don't worry, it's a great chance to learn more about troubleshooting in programming! When you write formulas and the input device status becomes undefined, it could be a minor error in code or connection issues. It's a bit like crafting a speech or an essay—sometimes you need a fresh set of eyes. That's where resources like https://essaypro.com/speech-writing-service can help, providing guidance not just for writing, but for refining your troubleshooting process too. Keep experimenting, and you'll solve it soon! Good luck!

Last edited by Velmuezle; 04-28-2024 at 01:57 PM.