Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, satellite radio or aftermarket stereos

Putting Songs on Music Box?

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2010, 12:48 AM
Infiniti7
Registered Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Putting Songs on Music Box?

i know that if you put a CD in you can burn the whole CD onto the music box which is also called the hard drive correct? i am wondering if there is any other way to put songs onto the music box than just burn them from a CD?
Old 03-29-2010, 01:26 AM
SM_Shadowman

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
No.

https://www.myg37.com/forums/audio-v...ard-drive.html
Old 03-29-2010, 02:12 AM
Chekov
Senior Citizen

Received 87 Likes on 66 Posts
I have some more of these types of questions that can be saved for future threads:

• When I put the car in Park it doesn’t park the car. I have to do it myself. Do any of you have this difficulty? Is this related to my window tints?

• When I open the doors the windows roll down about an inch. They won’t come up again until I close the doors. Does anyone else have this problem? Is it related to my tinted windows?

• My local hardware store is running a special on paint thinner at $.99 per gallon. Can I use this as fuel for my G? Has anyone else done this? Would my having tinted windows make any difference?

• I threw away my owner’s manual on the same day I bought the car because I thought it weighed too much, so I can’t look anything up. Has anyone else done this? I was just wondering how much that would improve gas mileage. Do my tinted windows contribute to this weight problem?

• Has anyone here ever used the search feature? If so, how does it work? How many of you with 20% tint have used this feature?

• Why do most of my threads get locked? I was wondering if it's because I have tinted windows. I can't think of any other reason.
Old 03-29-2010, 03:02 AM
fastlane45

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by Chekov
I have some more of these types of questions that can be saved for future threads:

• When I put the car in Park it doesn’t park the car. I have to do it myself. Do any of you have this difficulty? Is this related to my window tints?

• When I open the doors the windows roll down about an inch. They won’t come up again until I close the doors. Does anyone else have this problem? Is it related to my tinted windows?

• My local hardware store is running a special on paint thinner at $.99 per gallon. Can I use this as fuel for my G? Has anyone else done this? Would my having tinted windows make any difference?

• I threw away my owner’s manual on the same day I bought the car because I thought it weighed too much, so I can’t look anything up. Has anyone else done this? I was just wondering how much that would improve gas mileage. Do my tinted windows contribute to this weight problem?

• Has anyone here ever used the search feature? If so, how does it work? How many of you with 20% tint have used this feature?

• Why do most of my threads get locked? I was wondering if it's because I have tinted windows. I can't think of any other reason.
LMFAOOOOOO holy ****..
Old 03-29-2010, 03:01 PM
SM_Shadowman

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
That post was awesome, Checkov. Now I'm going to get tints.
Old 03-29-2010, 09:11 PM
DEC1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sounds like the rantings of an angry and tortured soul to me.

It must be frustrating and boring hanging around on here...when one knows everything.
Old 03-30-2010, 01:31 AM
FourT2

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by chekov
i have some more of these types of questions that can be saved for future threads:

• when i put the car in park it doesn’t park the car. I have to do it myself. Do any of you have this difficulty? Is this related to my window tints?

• when i open the doors the windows roll down about an inch. They won’t come up again until i close the doors. Does anyone else have this problem? Is it related to my tinted windows?

• my local hardware store is running a special on paint thinner at $.99 per gallon. Can i use this as fuel for my g? Has anyone else done this? Would my having tinted windows make any difference?

• i threw away my owner’s manual on the same day i bought the car because i thought it weighed too much, so i can’t look anything up. Has anyone else done this? I was just wondering how much that would improve gas mileage. Do my tinted windows contribute to this weight problem?

• has anyone here ever used the search feature? If so, how does it work? How many of you with 20% tint have used this feature?

• why do most of my threads get locked? I was wondering if it's because i have tinted windows. I can't think of any other reason.
epic win!
Old 03-30-2010, 12:28 PM
Balzac72
G SQUAD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Chekov

And his profile says he's a senior citizen. I can almost hear him yelling at the kids to GTFO his lawn now!