West Serving AZ, CA, HI, NV

Selling my damaged Q60 Sport / G37 S coupe

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2017, 12:34 AM
Slim28

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Selling my damaged Q60 Sport / G37 S coupe

I am selling my damaged Infiniti Q60 Sport which is similar to G37 S coupe with mileage of 32,500. It still has a CLEAN title as it was not totaled by an insurance company.

Unfortunately I got into an accident 1 week ago and hit the curb on the first rainy day when it was very slippery. As the car was not fully insured (only for liability), I have to repair it at my own expenses. The reason why I would like to sell it as it is connected with the fact that I have a very specific job and it’s hard for me to find time to fully repair the car. I think this car is a perfect case for those who have his/her own body shop or at least have good friends who can give you a decent quote. Let me provide you the full list of parts which should be replaced:

- Front bumper

- Bumper inner

- Radiator support (radiator is NOT damaged)

- Left fender. Right fender is not damaged but should be aligned towards the body

- Hood

- Headlights. Unfortunately both left and right. The right one works, but clamping is broken

- Driver’s airbag.

- Both driver’s and front passenger’s seat belts deployed as well.

Total price for required parts is around $3-3.5K if you buy them all on eBay or junk yards. It is also possible to buy a damaged car (flood or rear-end collision) from Texas for 2.5-3K including transportation and replace all necessary parts. The estimate to repair the car is around 3K including painting. The car was bought for $24K from a third party and again it was in a perfect condition, like brand new. It is a very sad story for me as I loved this car and it was my dream, but unfortunately sometimes such occasions just happen in your life. I don’t know for how much I can sell it, so I am open to any options.

I am the second owner and the car was bought 1 month ago. The car was in a perfect condition before a collision.

- Title is clean and is under my name

- Registration is paid till July, 2018

- Everything is stock.

Car is available for showing in Santa Clara. Available for showing: during a week mostly in the afternoon, during a weekend from 9 am till 10 pm. Text me if you're interested.

Old 02-04-2018, 01:33 AM
Xavior187
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Did you end up selling her? Hope you figured something out friend!
Old 02-05-2018, 12:34 PM
Revy
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Will u part her out?