VPP Purchasing VPP Purchasing

VPP Clarification

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2010, 03:36 PM
Croat23

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question VPP Clarification

I'm in the market for a new car and was contemplating taking advantage of the aggressive incentives infiniti is rolling out on the 2010 g37. I just got back from the dealer and am now more confused. I've used a discount code in purchasing a vehicle before and usually, you get 'X%' under invoice, and on top of that you get any cash back incentives. Can someone confirm that the VPP program works this way? The dealer was trying to tell me that I would just get the VPP price and the incentives don't combine which seems incorrect (time to go to a different dealer?) If that were the case, why wouldn't I just wait a couple months and use the VPP program to get a 2011 G37?

If it matters, I'm specifically looking to get a 2010 G37XS Sedan. Any input/advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike
Old 09-06-2010, 05:43 PM
new b

Vpp

You can check the link below.. Sounds fishy by the dealer
Nissan and Infiniti Vehicle Purchase Program - How the VPP Pricing Works

I did a purchase 2 weeks ago with VPP. The final price was invoice less current $1000 rebate and 0% finacing + 2 year Maint free by VPP (not through dealer)

BY the way, there are different level.. I was D plan.. A/B gets better deal. The site aboce clearly stated all incentives can be combuned with VPP. Good luck
Old 09-09-2010, 01:03 AM
Croat23

Thanks for the reply - I actually have Plan D as well. Do you mind sharing what dealer you went through? I'm in the Chicago area, so just curious....I haven't had any of the dealers offer 2 years free maintenance yet!?!

After receiving quotes from other dealers, you're right on point with your comments - pretty sure the guy I was speaking with was just clueless, or trying to pull one over on me. Either way, their dealership lost my business...plenty of other ones to work with.

Thanks again!
Old 09-09-2010, 12:50 PM
new b

Originally Posted by Croat23
Thanks for the reply - I actually have Plan D as well. Do you mind sharing what dealer you went through? I'm in the Chicago area, so just curious....I haven't had any of the dealers offer 2 years free maintenance yet!?!

After receiving quotes from other dealers, you're right on point with your comments - pretty sure the guy I was speaking with was just clueless, or trying to pull one over on me. Either way, their dealership lost my business...plenty of other ones to work with.

Thanks again!
Try Infiniti of Lisle. Ask for Randi Chin. Tell him that Ko referred you (I just bought the balck one with VPP.. (tell him I want $100 if you made the deal, split with you available)

As for the 2 year free Maint. It was offered by VPP only, not through dealer. It expired at the end of Aug.
You should be able to get the invoice less $1000 and hopefully the 0% for up to 36 months. Good luck..
Old 09-09-2010, 02:23 PM
carz

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
did they recently change the VPP? I got my car in June through VPP.......there was no maintenance included....and i didnt get $1000 off....i got 1.6% which was about $700
Old 09-09-2010, 06:24 PM
new b

Originally Posted by carz
did they recently change the VPP? I got my car in June through VPP.......there was no maintenance included....and i didnt get $1000 off....i got 1.6% which was about $700
I don't think the VPP changed. The 2 year Maint was promotion for a short 2 weeks 08/18 - 08/31 and that made up my mind (on top of the invoice less $1000 and 0% financing that currently still valid).
Ehrlich Nissan is a Greeley Nissan dealer and a new car and used car Greeley CO Nissan dealership.
Old 09-24-2010, 03:11 PM
volnedan

Hrvatsko,

You should be able to use any current incentives, rebates, cash back no matter which VPP discount you use. My company offers the D plan, but a friend of mine who works directly for Nissan gave me his A plan number and I used it back in June. The only other incentive I used was the $1000 loyalty.

The dealer is being totally shady, which is unfortunately normal. I've actually used VPP with $5000 in incentives 2 years ago on a 2008 G35 sedan, which gave me about $7000 off msrp after TTL. Shop around other dealers and make sure you get all the available discounts. Edmunds.com always lists every possible manufacture rebate out there.

Good luck.
Old 09-24-2010, 03:44 PM
da mayor

Received 35 Likes on 31 Posts
Originally Posted by carz
yeah so they didn't do the full VPP program on you.

maintainence is not an all the time event... it's going on now till sept 30th... my clients that used it in the beginning of september didn't have it
Old 09-24-2010, 03:48 PM
dwildemn

Dumb question maybe, but what qualifies you for VPP?
Old 09-24-2010, 04:20 PM
da mayor

Received 35 Likes on 31 Posts
Originally Posted by dwildemn
Dumb question maybe, but what qualifies you for VPP?
Working for specific companies...
Old 09-28-2010, 09:28 PM
ldr

I was quoted $36,900 for the g37x with nav and premium package- is this a good deal (VPP program)?
Old 11-11-2010, 11:03 AM
Staples

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by ldr
I was quoted $36,900 for the g37x with nav and premium package- is this a good deal (VPP program)?
Go to edmunds.com and look at new car pricing. It will give you msrp and invoice on all the features. You can compare it to the VPP pricing.
Old 11-11-2010, 11:06 AM
ScottyBeGood

Originally Posted by Staples
Go to edmunds.com and look at new car pricing. It will give you msrp and invoice on all the features. You can compare it to the VPP pricing.
Or you could send me a pm, including the VIN# and the MSRP. I can run VPP pricing and would be happy to do so.
Old 11-11-2010, 11:19 AM
Staples

Originally Posted by ScottyBeGood
Or you could send me a pm, including the VIN# and the MSRP. I can run VPP pricing and would be happy to do so.
Old 11-11-2010, 11:28 AM
ScottyBeGood

Originally Posted by ScottyBeGood
Of course this is just to help out fellow MyG37.com members...

Quick Reply: VPP Clarification