Vendor Comments/Reviews/Feedback Comments, Reviews, and Feedback on MyG37 Vendors

Vendor Outcast Garage is A+

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2014, 04:06 PM
G37Some

Received 42 Likes on 37 Posts
Outcast Garage is A+

They had a special on OEM IPL Bumpers recently and I just received mine at my door step and wanted to share my experience with them!

Just received the bumper in the mail!! Extremely happy!! Chris & OG are AWESOME!

Upon delivery, I noticed it was shipped in a VIS Racing box. First reaction "If these ***** sent me a replica, I swear to god!"... After unboxing though and looking at it I saw all the nissan stamps all over the plastic and everything was OEM quality and came with the license plate bracket and the wheel well thingies. I also received IPL side sills in the mail about 20 minutes prior to this, ordered directly from an infiniti dealership, so I compared the two paint colors and they matched up exactly. I also compared all the nissan stamping & marking on the inside and everything was legit.

I called Chris at OG and he answered immediately and I explained my concern for replica's, since VIS does make replica bumpers, and was curious about shipment in VIS box. He explained that he has them ship products depending on where its going around the country because they have better shipment rates (I live in FL, probably one of the furthest points cross country from them lol) and also they have perfect sized boxes since they also make infiniti body kits, which are thicker and more durable. He explained how the nissan boxes tend to be a little flimsy and beat up from being shipped over seas (which the side sill box I got today definitely was thinner cardboard) and shipping through VIS and in their boxes is just more cost effective and safer for delivery. Don't sweat it if you see a VIS Racing box delivered to your door.

Also, with regards to shipping: DHL called me tuesday informing me I would have auto parts being delivered and asked what day/time would be sufficient so I told them. Today I got another call from DHL asking if the time was still good and they they would be here within a half hour. 20 minutes passes and sure enough theyre outside - the only thing in the truck was this giant box with the bumper lol, nothing else. Felt like peronalized, VIP delivery service. DHL was a good choice.

TLDR; Chris and OG are extremely helpful. When I ordered this and followed up today he answered the phone immediately and was really nice and professional. He seems like a genuine person and cares about customers experience. He gave a fantastic price, shipment was timely and even DHL was super kind about delivering the bumper in top notch condition. HIGHLY RECOMMEND DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM!

Outcast Garage is A+-n6kdjpc.jpg

Click here for the full album of unboxing! --> IPL - Imgur

Last edited by G37Some; 04-24-2014 at 04:16 PM.
The following users liked this post:
*ICE* (04-24-2014)
Old 04-24-2014, 04:10 PM
*ICE*
Registered Member

Received 86 Likes on 54 Posts
good post on review of OG. thanks!
Old 04-24-2016, 03:54 PM
kennyz424

Received 1,498 Likes on 1,271 Posts
Back to life...

To bad they suck at responding to customers PM's after getting their money.
Presto (04-24-2016)
Old 04-24-2016, 11:13 PM
Presto

Received 73 Likes on 66 Posts
They suck at responding before even reaching the getting money stage. Vague answers and many queries going unanswered, I decided it was not worth giving them my money. They do have nice decent products though. It's a shame their customer service is not upto the mark.
kennyz424 (04-24-2016)
Old 04-24-2016, 11:33 PM
kennyz424

Received 1,498 Likes on 1,271 Posts
Their fiberglass IPL front splitter is a flimsy lump of FG. Check out my thread for detailed pictures and a description. And the fact they can't even give me a simple trader score is even more disappointing.

https://www.myg37.com/forums/g37-cou...-question.html

Prior to payment an employee there by the name of Mark was really helpful actually responding quickly to all my emails. But once I payed and received it and expressed my concerns and asked for a reader score review they seem to have become a ghost company. ��������
Old 04-25-2016, 12:02 AM
ZOSTER33
Premier Member

Received 228 Likes on 166 Posts
Kenny, Call Chris direct. I'll pm you his cell phone number.
kennyz424 (04-25-2016)
Old 12-07-2019, 04:44 PM
goldbug
Premier Member

Received 154 Likes on 103 Posts
Reviving an old thread but I placed an order on 11/27 for a G37 coupe HKS hi-power exhaust and haven’t heard from OG regarding an eta or anything. I found the contact number on their vendor page and was going to give them a call Monday but if anyone has a direct contact they can put me in touch with that’d be great. I’ve tried their online chat, sending emails to their support email and even a message on the forum here a day or two ago and haven’t heard anything back. I get that there can be a lot going on, I just wish they could send me an update or eta if it’s back ordered.

EDIT/UPDATE - I finally heard back from their support after about 3 weeks of no contact/updates for my order from OG. I emailed them at least 5 times before I got a response, and they finally updated my order status on their website/in my account with a description and ETA. I knew when I was ordering an HKS exhaust it probably wouldn't be in stock and would take a month or so to get here, but it was just the fact that I didn't get a single update or message for 3 weeks from OG after making my purchase that bothered me. All good now, their team apologized and has been good about updating my order since then.

Last edited by goldbug; 12-27-2019 at 02:12 PM.
Old 08-22-2023, 06:24 AM
Wooshh
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I’ve been looking at IPL Poly bumpers for a while and I just came across this. Is there a reason this is like wayy cheaper than the other sites?

https://www.outcastgarage.com/produc...vert-2008-2015