Vendor Comments/Reviews/Feedback Comments, Reviews, and Feedback on MyG37 Vendors

Vendor Takeda CAI @ Genome Tuning

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2012, 10:58 PM
nigelktm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Takeda CAI @ Genome Tuning

Hi guys!! Just wanna write a review for the great experience I have with Genome Tuning. I drive a 2008 Blue Slate G37S and I locate at Toronto, Canada. I wanted an intake system and saw that there is a new vendor on the forum. So might as well to ask for price since purchasing in Toronto is like 35% more of the price.

I sent a pm to Genome Tuning, and I got back a quote within what I can possibly imagine. Heinrich not only helped me with my shipment and gave me the best price. He is willing to explain everything I asked. The customer service that they provided is sth i have never experienced. I received my intake within 3 days and the condition is perfect.

I picked it at 8pm and installed it right away. It took around 4 hours with procrastination. The installation is pretty straightforward, I would rate it 6.5/10.

And what really surprised me from Genome Tuning, they sent me an appreciation letter to me. Thats what I called customer service/ appreciation.
Old 10-30-2012, 11:08 PM
GenomeTuning
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thank you sirrrr!!! ^_^