Vendor Comments/Reviews/Feedback Comments, Reviews, and Feedback on MyG37 Vendors

Import Parts Pro - GREAT Experience & Deal

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2012, 08:50 AM
TaccoDawg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Import Parts Pro - GREAT Experience & Deal

I asked Bret at Import Parts Pro if they could give a discount as a forum member and he said they'd do what they could. I settled on an Invidia Gemini cat-back after consulting with him about my buzzing muffler. They did not have the Invidia in stock nor did their distributor and would have to order from manufacturer. This made me a bit nervous as I've read what happened on a group buy with people having to wait 6 months or loose part of their money! But Import Parts Pro has a written policy of refunding after 8 days with no shipment, Brett advised me their probably would be a few days delay for the direct order.

I placed the order on a Monday. I received a tracking order Tue. and my cat-back arrived on Fri. Low and behold their was a scratch on the muffler and one of the tips had a couple of silver spots where it should have been blue. I called Brett the next monday and made a proposal to keep the system for $100 back if they would also ship me a good tip. He called back later and said the distributor would credit $75 and get me a tip. I had the credit voucher the next morning!

Bottom line cost was: $975 minus $85 (G37.com member discount) Minus another $75 for the scratch. So I got the cat-back for $815!!!

That's Service! So please give these guys a shot at your business.