Vendor Comments/Reviews/Feedback Comments, Reviews, and Feedback on MyG37 Vendors

Vendor GTM Good or Bad?

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2012, 10:57 PM
Track Bandit

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
GTM Good or Bad?

Has anyone out there had any experience ordering parts from GTM and getting them either on time or at all? I've place an order with them and have been billed and so far they say it's been shipped but the tracking number only shows that an order for shipment has been placed to FedEx over 5 days ago. Seems FedEx would have picked up the package and processed the shipment by now. Called Sam at GTM and he said he would check with the shipping department and would email me. Nothing. Any good or bad experiences? Thanks for your help.

Al
Old 06-25-2012, 11:15 PM
Weiboy718

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Track Bandit
Has anyone out there had any experience ordering parts from GTM and getting them either on time or at all? I've place an order with them and have been billed and so far they say it's been shipped but the tracking number only shows that an order for shipment has been placed to FedEx over 5 days ago. Seems FedEx would have picked up the package and processed the shipment by now. Called Sam at GTM and he said he would check with the shipping department and would email me. Nothing. Any good or bad experiences? Thanks for your help.

Al
Don't worry! You'll get your item. GTM isn't a very very big company and I believe they only have one particular guy handling all the shipping stuff and packaging. What did you order anyway? If it's a F.I kit it would take longer but usually the small stuff they always have in stock and would go out the same week or the week after. Just be patience!
Old 06-26-2012, 02:52 AM
G37Sam
Administrator

Received 242 Likes on 192 Posts
Trust me, I'd rather have them take their time and make sure every single part is shipped in the package than have them rush through it only for you to discover that there's a missing pipe on the passanger side when your car is already on the lift.
Old 06-26-2012, 03:13 AM
kpjc4eva
Registered Member

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts
takes awhile. but u get everything. just make sure u check everything. one of the oil cooler parts i got was machined weird, but it was fixable.
Old 06-27-2012, 06:10 PM
Track Bandit

Yeah I ordered their oil cooler kit for the engine. Things are getting hotter in Sacramento and I want to keep the engine happy. I'll give them a few more days if I don't hear from them. Thanks for your comments.

Al
Old 06-28-2012, 02:38 AM
G37Sam
Administrator

Received 242 Likes on 192 Posts
Out of curiousity, how many people work at GTM? I feel like it's only Sam & Mike there lol
Old 07-02-2012, 10:31 PM
Track Bandit

I think you're right but it seems from their pictures that they seem to be doing a lot of work for just the two of them. However I've found that if Mike doesn't want to talk to you, he feigns that all of a sudden he has to talk to another customer. Uhh..., what the hell am I? I just paid you $500+ bucks for a kit and now when I have questions you can't answer, a mysterious customer walks in the door who now has a higher priority. I did finally get their oil cooler kit and it looked fine except no instructions were included with it's parts list. I had to download a PDF file to get those and now the site is corrupted so I can't get at it anymore. I can take it from here in installing the kit but I just hope the hose assemblies have been built up correctly so I don't have any leaks from them. Time will tell.

Al
Old 07-02-2012, 11:46 PM
kpjc4eva
Registered Member

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts
Yo man. If u need the files or whatever I can send them your way. I had the same problem. But after few years of bad experience with everything I ran into a nissan engineer. not a mechanic but an actual engineer. hes been fixing everything going over all these things. the dood works wonders. so if u need something like instructions i can ask him to email it to you or what not. let me know.