Vendor Comments/Reviews/Feedback Comments, Reviews, and Feedback on MyG37 Vendors

Problem with Diode Dynamics

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2012, 10:40 AM
Highroller

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Problem with Diode Dynamics

It's sad that I have to write this review because up until the recent transaction my experience with Diode Dynamics has been very good. I ordered well over $200 worth of bulbs from him and all worked expect the pair of fog lights for my 2012 G37. I spent the cash though, and shipped it back to him for an exchange and now its going on 10 days and still no update? I have sent numerous emails, and PM's asking for an update and have had no response? I know they received the package because it was signed for on the Feb 25th, and I see them posting on here daily so I know they have gotten the Private Message. I feel that I have been more then patient and have given them plenty of time to give me an update. At this point I am out $80 for the foglights $20 bucks for the shipping and at least an hour of time wasted.

What do I hope to gain by writing this? Its very simple, If I get a response from Diode Dynamics informing me of my tracking number of my new fog lights or issue me a refund,I will delete this thread. Hopefully they do the right thing. I feel like this is my last choice before I file a charge back with my credit card company.
Old 02-07-2012, 01:37 PM
Diode Dynamics
Former Sponsor

Received 141 Likes on 117 Posts
I just checked what is going on: You did not return the whole kit, so our shipping dept has been waiting for an update. The ballasts were not included in your return, but instead, we got the fog light bulbs and your low beam bulbs. Please let me know exactly what you'd like us to do for you right now. Thanks!
Old 02-07-2012, 09:29 PM
Highroller

Originally Posted by Diode Dynamics
I just checked what is going on: You did not return the whole kit, so our shipping dept has been waiting for an update. The ballasts were not included in your return, but instead, we got the fog light bulbs and your low beam bulbs. Please let me know exactly what you'd like us to do for you right now. Thanks!

Thank you for your response, As far as the ballasts go, the shop was supposed to put all the parts in the box... maybe the ballasts are installed on my car? where do they go so I can check? If I cannot find them how much do they cost?
Old 02-08-2012, 11:12 PM
Diode Dynamics
Former Sponsor

Well we're not going to make you buy new ones just because the shop forgot... they are probably still on your car. We will ship you a new kit- please check in your car and with the shop, the ballasts may still be mounted to your car if they installed them fully.
Old 02-12-2012, 05:15 PM
Highroller

Well we're not going to make you buy new ones just because the shop forgot... they are probably still on your car. We will ship you a new kit- please check in your car and with the shop, the ballasts may still be mounted to your car if they installed them fully.
That's a generous offer and very much appreciated, I will look for the new set in the mail.
Old 02-16-2012, 12:37 AM
Highroller

We will ship you a new kit.
When ever you have a second, can you forward me the tracking number?
thanks
Old 02-17-2012, 06:55 PM
Highroller

Since it's been another 2 days I thought I'd see if you have sent out the new fog lights yet?

Trending Topics

Old 02-22-2012, 10:54 PM
Highroller

Originally Posted by Highroller
That's a generous offer and very much appreciated, I will look for the new set in the mail.
So... since it's been like 2 weeks and there is still no tracking number I'm assuming your not really going to send me anything? I guess if I don't hear from you by Friday Im giving up and filing a charge back through the credit card company.
Old 02-27-2012, 10:08 PM
Diode Dynamics
Former Sponsor

Please email contact@diodedynamics.com directly with your order information so we can verify that this is the correct person. Thank you.