Upcoming Events Upcoming G37/G35/350Z Events

Event Sunday.09/25/2011.***Prodigy For A Cause Car Show*** donations to a friend...

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2011, 10:49 AM
da mayor

Received 35 Likes on 31 Posts
Sunday.09/25/2011.***Prodigy For A Cause Car Show*** donations to a friend...

Anyone wanting to go we can set up a nice cruise out there let me know.

sunday 9.25.2011
Farmingville, Long Island, New York

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...08531772565279

Home - Prodigy for a cause

This won't be an ordinary car show but this one hits home close since it's a friend's brother that needs medical attention.

Anyone wanting to go we can set up a nice cruise out there let me know.

sunday 9.25.2011
Farmingville, Long Island, New York

this is from my friend nichole....

We Need sponsors and vendors! My name is Nichole McKinney, I am from Long Island and proud member of Prodigy Motorsports. I have a ten year old brother; Michael, who was diagnosed with CKD (Chronic Kidney Disease) at birth.

There are five stages to this disease 1 being mild, 5 being put on dialysis and risk of kidney failure. My brother is currently at stage 3 of this disease and is suddenly taking changes for the worse. Due to his body changing in result of puberty, his kidneys are not functioning as well as they should be. He has now become anemic which is a symptom of this disease as well as appetite loss and tiredness. Due to this change that happend sooner than expected, he has to get bloodwork every three months instead of six.

He will need a kidney transplant probably next year and recently my stepfather had lost his job so by the end of the month we will no longer have insurance. I have great faith in my stepfather that he will get a job soon but the insurance company will pick up very little for this surgery leaving our family to cover the rest of the cost for all of his medical expenses and surgery.

Being I am highly into the car scene with a great club and friends behind me, I will be hosting my own car show in benefit of my little brother. The show will be named "Prodigy For A Cause" and all of the money raised at this show will be put away in a fund for the cost of my little brothers medical expenses as well as the cost of surgery.

I need all the help I can get to make this show successful and make this car show a show my little brother will never forget. Any sponsors or donations will be greatly appreciated to help us with the show for raffles, giveaways, sponsors for our trophies, insurance money for our location, etc. Media coverage will be at the show and your company will be recognized for your generosity as well as being put on our flyers for the show.

Our show will be held on Sunday, September 25, 2011.

We will soon be posting up the flyer for our show, sponsors, etc.

If you would like to help make this show happen by sponsoring in anyway please feel free to contact me in the contact section of the website. Your company will be put on our flyers as well as being recognized at the show.

***********We still need sponsors for T-shirts, Trophies (your company will be engraved on the trophies), etc.****************

We are also looking to get some fun stuff going on to make this a car show for kids as well like face painting and a bounce house!

Anyone who cannot make it and can donate please let me know and sign the page: Donations/ Pre-Registration - Prodigy for a cause
if you do, please sign the page that you're a member of myg37