Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Moving to SoCal

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2012, 03:07 PM
kimcicle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Moving to SoCal

As the title says I'm making the move from Texas to SoCal (more specifically, the Anaheim / Fullerton area). Got a few questions, hopefully you guys can answer.

1. Are there any Infiniti dealerships in the area that you recommend? I have all my maintenance paperwork from one dealer in Dallas, and I'd like to find another great place to take my car to. Ideally, they would have loaners for oil changes and will let me bring my own oil and only charge for labor.

2. After the drive my car's exterior will not be in the best shape. Any recommendations for car detailers in the area?

Thanks!
Old 07-21-2012, 04:00 PM
CEELOSG37S
LA G Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Tustin Infiniti. Heard nothing but great things about them.
Old 07-21-2012, 05:27 PM
tomro99

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
infiniti tustin always does an exceptional job with my G. there is also orange county infiniti and they're located in Westminster. there is also a shop in lake forest called "corner 3 garage." they do exceptional work for the nissan/infiniti platform in terms of maintenance. you name it, they can do it. they haave a tech there by the name of steve and I'll be honest, ive never met an individual more knowledgable about cars than him. he has dozens of plaques in the shop for his excellence. so whenever you need work done, theyre the people to go to for sure. (cheaper prices than the stealership as well). cant comment on detailing places as i wash my G on my own. hope i helped!
Old 07-21-2012, 05:42 PM
bluedevils95

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts
The one in OC is good. I been going there a lot lately. Your coming to a great place w/ lots of meets that you can go too. here.
Old 07-28-2012, 05:52 PM
ayarj12
Registered Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Dealers: Tustin Infiniti or OC Infiniti.

Detailers: This is Southern California...they're everywhere. There are a few that are really good that can come to your house and completely detail your car like its brand new. I'm in Northridge area and I'm not sure if those guys will come to your future area, but there are PLENTY of people in the OC/Anaheim area. You shouldn't have any issues.