Best Paintless Dent Removal in Miami!

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2010, 12:18 PM
Xcalibur
Registered Member

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Best Paintless Dent Removal in Miami!

ARE NONE! Sorry to all about this...

I've rejected this review! After overlooking my car a week later because it was raining all week and dark I found a lot of scratches on my car. The owner asked me to come back to straighten out some imperfections left behind. When I took my car back he didn't fix them and instead wet sanded and buffed to try and hide the scratches left behind by the PDR guy. Whats worst is I found scratches on parts of my car that wasn't worked on.

So long story short I took it to another PDR guy and he took out all the little imperfections 97% but he left behind a lot of scratches and little like pin size chips in my paint.

Overall the car looks great but at close look you can find the issues if you look for them. Thank God its a black car too. I've researched the hell out of PDRs here in Miami and we really don't have a good PDR shop where you can go to. A real shop has light bars to reflect and check for distortions etc. and I would imagine real pros wouldnt scratch your car the fck up like this too.

I apologize since it may seem I jumped the gun on this. But I was so excited at first to see the large basketball DING removed that I had posted right away. Please research and ask whoever you chose to not scratch your car. I would recommend washing the area first and giving the guy a few microfiber clothes to wipe with and instruct him not to put it on the floor lol!

! THIS POST CAN BE DELETED !

Last edited by Xcalibur; 10-25-2010 at 09:13 AM. Reason: Was too lengthy
Old 09-15-2010, 01:05 PM
VossenG37S

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Remember my door ding on my right side ? You think they can take care of it?
Old 09-15-2010, 01:29 PM
Gee37S

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Have any pics of the work?
Old 09-15-2010, 02:35 PM
Xcalibur
Registered Member

Originally Posted by BlkHR37S
Remember my door ding on my right side ? You think they can take care of it?
Yep Im sure it can come out! Give them a call and ask for Luis and explain issue and he'll set up an appt with you to go by there to look at it and let you know yay or nay and give you an est.

Originally Posted by Gee37S
Have any pics of the work?
I'll post a pic later today or if not tomorrow latest.
Old 09-15-2010, 03:20 PM
xyz
Registered Member

Wow, dented the car w/ a bat and paint was ok? even my door ding took off some paint . . .
Old 09-15-2010, 03:39 PM
Xcalibur
Registered Member

^^ Well it happened so fast It looked like a bat lol! Problem is this. I tried to launch out of there by popping clutch and the damn Traction Control System engaged and said "Sllloooooooowwwww Doooowwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnn" just in time for his bat or club to hit my car 2 times. I gota use a by pass on that lol!

Yeah I had one little light scratch in the big dent but its polished out now.
Most dings dents dont have scratches. If it scratched up bad. The dent/Ding may come out but you'll have to paint it to fix the paint issue. I lucked out man!
Old 09-20-2010, 11:28 AM
jlac13

Wow, that is awesome man. I'm from miami also so thanks alot for the info! I'll definitely check them out whenever I need a PDR. It's hard to find honest businesses nowadays.
Old 09-21-2010, 09:43 PM
Xcalibur
Registered Member

Sorry for late reply. ^^^ Yeah true that! Especially in Miami lol!

Just to add that I noticed a slight high spot and light blemish by fender line. Very hard to see on black unless at angle in sun and on a clean car. They told me they would fix it and just bring it back. I haven't had time to take back yet. I'll take a pic when completed. Been so busy with job.
Old 09-22-2010, 08:20 PM
FlState

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Xcali do u know of any good places to boost my car in Miami? Thanks!
Old 09-22-2010, 08:57 PM
Xcalibur
Registered Member

Originally Posted by FlState
Xcali do u know of any good places to boost my car in Miami? Thanks!
You mean Turbo/Supercharge?
That type of work I would only recommend Green Goblin to do since hes done quite a few from what I know. That's his user name on G35Driver.com. You'd have to IM him about it. Hope that helps!
Old 09-22-2010, 10:15 PM
FlState

Originally Posted by Xcalibur
You mean Turbo/Supercharge?
That type of work I would only recommend Green Goblin to do since hes done quite a few from what I know. That's his user name on G35Driver.com. You'd have to IM him about it. Hope that helps!
Yes, turbo charge. I'll check at the forums. Do you know the location of his shop? Thanks
Old 09-23-2010, 10:40 AM
Xcalibur
Registered Member

^^^ He works from his home garage from what I know. As for an actual shop in Miami, honestly wouldn't trust anyone here. Ft Lauderdale up is where the shops are at like e.g. tuner shop; Horse Power Logic <- these are the guys who do a lot of tune work on the Gs, Zs & GTRs.
Old 09-23-2010, 12:50 PM
FlState

Originally Posted by Xcalibur
^^^ He works from his home garage from what I know. As for an actual shop in Miami, honestly wouldn't trust anyone here. Ft Lauderdale up is where the shops are at like e.g. tuner shop; Horse Power Logic <- these are the guys who do a lot of tune work on the Gs, Zs & GTRs.
Yea, I would like to do it with GTM but because of the distance it would be something dumb to do unless you make over 200,000 K a year. Appreciate it.

Have u passed by the construction site on sw 88st(Kendall dr) and 87 ave?
Old 09-23-2010, 03:37 PM
Xcalibur
Registered Member

Originally Posted by FlState
Yea, I would like to do it with GTM but because of the distance it would be something dumb to do unless you make over 200,000 K a year. Appreciate it.

Have u passed by the construction site on sw 88st(Kendall dr) and 87 ave?
NP Bud! Yeah all the great shops are up in CALI.

Yeah the construction on 87th has been going on awhile. I use 87th for a cruise in my G once in awhile its a great cruising road after you go past Kendal Dr. going south. Just out of curiosity and based on me remembering if correct... are you posted on that site?...
Old 09-23-2010, 04:45 PM
FlState

[QUOTE=Xcalibur;2974007]NP Bud! Yeah all the great shops are up in CALI.

Yeah the construction on 87th has been going on awhile. I use 87th for a cruise in my G once in awhile its a great cruising road after you go past Kendal Dr. going south. Just out of curiosity and based on me remembering if correct... are you posted on that site?...[/ Yes, I remember seeing you at 88/87 ave a little while ago. I'm one of the troopers providing security at the site, I had a feeling it was you! Haha

Quick Reply: Best Paintless Dent Removal in Miami!