Old 01-25-2009, 11:44 PM
aliiin
BMW Defector

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts
nice pics... good turnout
Old 01-26-2009, 04:23 AM
Renshi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lol sorry about the overdone pics. still new to the photography scene and the meet ended around 10:30pm so i was up till 8am editing and rushing the pictures. but we would definitely love to see more G37's come out to the weekly meets at SuperTarget. my dad WildWes is the only G37 that comes out. every week it gets bigger and bigger and the people that come out are great.

Originally Posted by jlboi913
Renshi goin hard on those HDR shots..
looks like a great turnout, nice pics
and Mr. Kansas himself! dude how've ya been?? how was the drive back up north from south florida? and when're you coming down south again?

Last edited by Renshi; 01-26-2009 at 04:31 AM.
Old 01-26-2009, 04:26 AM
Renshi

Here are directions to help newbie members find our weekly 4:30pm Saturday Miramar SuperTarget meets

Miramar SuperTarget address:
-----> 16901 Miramar Pkwy
Miramar, FL 33027
<-----

- On I-75 whether coming from north or south, exit on Miramar Pkwy WEST.

- Keep going straight and make a right once you see the SuperTarget sign.

- Once u turn inside, keep going straight and you will see the gardening section in front of you.
- You'll see all of us parked on your left side.

Here is another close up diagram to help show where we park.
Old 01-28-2009, 04:12 AM
Renshi

Extra Pictures

Had some spare shots and decided to post em

Old 01-28-2009, 09:24 PM
w0ady

ya honestly the only thing hdr is good for is making colors pop. but too much and it gets way too cartoony.
Old 01-28-2009, 10:46 PM
Renshi

Originally Posted by w0ady
ya honestly the only thing hdr is good for is making colors pop. but too much and it gets way too cartoony.
before you throw stones on my pictures look at the crap of the ones you took from your hooter's meet. your jacksonville pictures are horrible, you can't even focus a rolling shot, there is almost no color, and i can't even tell if your wheels are glossy black or flat black. the only reason why people even didn't even bash your crap was because you paid for their beers.

now if you can find someone willing to take their time out of every meet to take as many shots as i do, do photoshoots for members for free like i do, and take even better shots then i'll keep my mouth shut. until then get off my thread and keep the crap that comes out of you to yourself.

i have been to every weekly meet miramar meet since the beginning and i have shots for every meet, if you can find a professional photographer willing to go to every meet for free and post the pictures within 2 days send him over.

this is your own crap from your own camera

Wtf no focus on a shot taken in daylight??

Old 01-29-2009, 02:03 AM
WildWes

Hdr ftw!!!
Old 02-03-2009, 10:00 AM
TunedG37

Nice pics John...Thanks for taking a pic of my new BEAST!!!

Last edited by TunedG37; 02-03-2009 at 10:27 AM.
Old 02-03-2009, 10:52 AM
pfizzle

Nice meet. Pic colors are iffy. BTW to OP if you don't like the opinions on the pictures, don't post them.
Old 02-03-2009, 05:00 PM
w0ady

Originally Posted by Renshi
before you throw stones on my pictures look at the crap of the ones you took from your hooter's meet. your jacksonville pictures are horrible, you can't even focus a rolling shot, there is almost no color, and i can't even tell if your wheels are glossy black or flat black. the only reason why people even didn't even bash your crap was because you paid for their beers.

now if you can find someone willing to take their time out of every meet to take as many shots as i do, do photoshoots for members for free like i do, and take even better shots then i'll keep my mouth shut. until then get off my thread and keep the crap that comes out of you to yourself.

i have been to every weekly meet miramar meet since the beginning and i have shots for every meet, if you can find a professional photographer willing to go to every meet for free and post the pictures within 2 days send him over.
ahaha wow. dont be a little b1tch. i bought a point and shoot for quick pics in high quantity not for high quality to show off on the internet. i never claimed they were anything special. the funny thing is those pics you quoted were from off angles and zooming in without a tripod.

i actually think most of your pics are great. i just think that HDR is a fad that is way overdone by lots of people on the forums. like i said, it looks great for colors but too much gets fake looking to me.

seriously, wash the sand out of your vagina.
Old 02-03-2009, 08:54 PM
w0ady

sorry for the harsh reply, im friends with quite a few of the sfl g35 club.

just so you know, none of my HDR comments were anything personal. even when the g35 pro's like calvin and marcus post up hdr pics, i dislike them. if you cant take criticism of your work then maybe you shouldnt post up.
Old 02-05-2009, 10:54 AM
WildWes

If you can criticize him, then he has the right to defend his work, same thing with defending and explaining what you did with your shots.

It's funny how you call him "little b1tch," I think you saw him and met him in Towers? I think he can b1tch slap you anytime. Seriously also, i would like to see you say to him to wash your vagina in one of our meets. lmao.

We like you anyway Lyndon, and your points are always well taken. We are here to share our meets.

Last edited by WildWes; 02-05-2009 at 11:16 AM.
Old 02-05-2009, 12:34 PM
NJlakeshoreG
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
nice pics....looked like a cool meet!

all defense for Lyndon, he jsut said he didnt like the HDR pics, he never said anything bout his work....lol....

but anyways thanks for taking the time out of your life for making everyone on the forum appreciate your time and effort that you put in to it! hope to see more in the future...

now i gotta go and wash the sand outta my vagina....store ran outta vagisil 7 damnit!
Old 02-05-2009, 07:08 PM
WildWes

lmao. Sorry for the harsh reply too. It was just in My350Z, G35 Club, and now in G37 thread, Lyndon has been hitting on John's pics.

I have lots of relatives in Jersey City, Paramus, lots of Filipinos there with vagina. If I ever go up there this spring or summer, I would like to meet you NJLakeshoreG. I like to see your ride. Either I bring my Z or G.

Last edited by WildWes; 02-05-2009 at 07:17 PM.
Old 02-07-2009, 09:03 PM
w0ady

Originally Posted by WildWes
If you can criticize him, then he has the right to defend his work, same thing with defending and explaining what you did with your shots.

It's funny how you call him "little b1tch," I think you saw him and met him in Towers? I think he can b1tch slap you anytime. Seriously also, i would like to see you say to him to wash your vagina in one of our meets. lmao.

We like you anyway Lyndon, and your points are always well taken. We are here to share our meets.
i simply criticized a style of pictures that has recently gotten popular. they look good when done right but im not a fan of going overboard. i dont care how big he is, he was the 1 that made it a personal issue.