FS Akebono infiniti caliper set front/rear

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2013, 11:03 PM
daonlyillwiz

Received 30 Likes on 19 Posts

Category: Brakes
Price: $900
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: 2010+ G37 Coupe, 2010+ G37 Sedan, 2008-2009 G37 Coupe, 2008-2009 G37 Sedan, Other Model G's
Location (State/Prov): NY
Item Condition: Used

Additionally i also told the buyer that i have a friend selling a set of rear calipers and that i can send him the one missing at no extra cost just shipping costs
Old 09-02-2013, 11:50 PM
Iilac
Registered Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by daonlyillwiz
yes via txt, Buyer was told the front calipers and rear caliper (not plural) as well as a set of 4 pads (2 fronts and 2 rears) as well as 4 rotors (2 fronts and 2 rears)
Thats a lie. I was never told that until i received everything and I ask you where the second rear caliper is. I have copies of all text that you sent me and it was never mentioned until I ask for clarification where the second rear caliper is. Post the text on when u stated that to me before i made the purchase and paid u via paypal please.
Old 09-02-2013, 11:59 PM
Iilac
Registered Member

Additionally i also told the buyer that i have a friend selling a set of rear calipers and that i can send him the one missing at no extra cost just shipping costs
U did mentioned this in our texts after i ask u where the the missing caliper is but u didn't mentioned that it was for no cost. Also why should I be required to pay shipping for an item that I was supposed to get in the first place. I am not sure if I should take u up on this offer as the calipers u sent look different from the pics, u posted on the ad.
Old 09-03-2013, 01:53 PM
daonlyillwiz

its in the beginning of our txt conversation sir, backtrack to the top and you will see it. Anyway i have worked it out with the buyer and will be sending him a rear caliper at no extra charge for the misunderstanding and he will cover shipping costs.

Done deal.
Old 09-03-2013, 05:00 PM
G37Sam
Administrator

Received 242 Likes on 192 Posts
Glad to hear this has been resolved. Thanks daonlyillwiz!
Old 10-28-2013, 01:50 AM
Iilac
Registered Member

its in the beginning of our txt conversation sir, backtrack to the top and you will see it. Anyway i have worked it out with the buyer and will be sending him a rear caliper at no extra charge for the misunderstanding and he will cover shipping costs.

Done deal.

Well here is a update. I never received the caliper as he claimed Ups lost it. The tracking number that he give me never worked. We both agree on a partial refund. I did receive a portion of the refund and we agreed that the reminder will be refunded when Ups finalized the claim. I have been texting and pm here to get an status update on the claim and I have not gotten an response from him for a few days. I know that he's been on here and it seems that he is avoiding me. Hopefully he will respond to this thread and give me update as my patience is wearing thin on chasing him around to get my money back. Also will take further action and post on other forums that he is active if I don't hear from him in the next few days.
Old 10-28-2013, 10:20 AM
daonlyillwiz

I was away from the country...Thats why i was unable to reply to txts/PM's.

i sent you a 66% refund towards the cost of a new caliper, and as i mentioned before via txt i will send the rest once the claim is resolved via UPS. They have to investigate and see what happened to the package and where it was sent. I cant refund you the remainder of the money as it will be paid out to me via insurance if the package is found to be indeed lost. But in the event that they come back to me and say that it was sent to your sorting facility then its your responsibility to follow up with your local UPS sorting facility to see where it is. If you want to contact me either txt or PM me.

so like i said before, BE PATIENT!
Old 10-28-2013, 12:30 PM
Iilac
Registered Member

I was away from the country...Thats why i was unable to reply to txts/PM's.

i sent you a 66% refund towards the cost of a new caliper, and as i mentioned before via txt i will send the rest once the claim is resolved via UPS. They have to investigate and see what happened to the package and where it was sent. I cant refund you the remainder of the money as it will be paid out to me via insurance if the package is found to be indeed lost. But in the event that they come back to me and say that it was sent to your sorting facility then its your responsibility to follow up with your local UPS sorting facility to see where it is. If you want to contact me either txt or PM me.

so like i said before, BE PATIENT!

I think I have been pretty patient with this as we are still trying to resolve at this time and date. I only went this route after getting no response from you for several days with multiple texts and pms. I just want this to be over, as I am getting tired chasing you around for the reminder of the refund. If you can return the 34% that you own, that would be great and you can sort it out with Ups. If Ups miraculously finds the missing caliper and denies the claim, then pm or text me or post on here and we can work something out. I will respond.
Old 12-30-2013, 04:29 AM
Iilac
Registered Member

Update. Seller has refused to refund the remaining balance of the amount that we agreed upon due to UPS denying his claim. Seller is using the UPS denied claim to remove himself of any responsibility for refunding the balance. Definitely buyer beware!!!!!
Old 12-30-2013, 10:51 AM
blnewt
Movin On!

Received 4,941 Likes on 4,174 Posts
Closed thread so Sam can take a look before any further replies.