(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State/Prov):

FS Black all weather mats as well as cargo liner (NE PA)

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2010, 08:57 PM
kieranlavin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Black all weather mats as well as cargo liner (NE PA)

Category: Interior
Price: $75
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: 2008-2009 G37 Coupe
Location (State/Prov): PA
Item Condition: Used

I took a look around and saw SOME info about mats and cargo liners but not all that helpful in pricing these. If I'm way off base, I'd love some input; I just want to try to recoup some of the cost of these to put toward mats in my wife's new(ish) car.

We purchased the 2008 G37 coupe in April, 2008. I've always used all weather mats and my wife loves them too so naturally she wanted mats and a cargo liner like in my FX. At the time, all Autosport offered was the hexmat for the floor mats. The wife sold her G a few months ago and I just couldn't bring myself to come onto this forum selling these mats. The car was like a family member and it KILLED me to get rid of it (I went back and "visited" the car at the dealer a few times after turning it over). In any case, she's on to a used Subaru Impreza and with winter sort of coming, it'd be nice to be able to buy mats for that car now.

I can't find the original receipt or paperwork but now, new, the cargo and floor mats total $175. That's how I figure $75 plus shipping should be fair?

Pictures can be found at the link below. If you'd like ADDITIONAL pictures, let me know and I'll take them. I can't imagine more pictures being needed but you never know.

I am located in East Stroudsburg, PA (1:15 or so west of NYC, 2 hours north of Philly) right off Route 80 if someone is interested in local pickup. I am in central Jersey every other month or so (Bridgewater; will be there 8/28) and down by Philly every 6 months or so (next time I'm aware of is January) if you want to try to arrange something.

Shipping would be whatever it costs... I'm asking $75 + shipping. I have NO idea how easy it'd be particularly to package the cargo liner and how big the box would be or how heavy/bulky. I'd imagine it may run in the $35-$50 range so, depending, maybe I'd be willing to negotiate a bit.

In terms of payment, I cannot do Paypal. I know many people who live online (myself included) love Paypal and I used to love them as well. Long story short, my account was hacked along with my e-bay account and a bunch of crap was listed and paypal wasn't willing to credit all of the bogus crap. That was several years ago. With fees and interest and other stuff they say I owe them over $1,000 which I REFUSE to pay them. Anyway, I won't go near them again. Unfortunately I will only deal with cash/check/money order/cashier's check because of this. In terms of trusting me, I've been around quite a while on this as well as other sites. I brokered a group buy on the FX forum for an FX45 JWT intake and any of those guys will vouch for me. I have nothing to gain by ripping someone off $75-$100... not for the damage it'd do to my online name. I go by my real name as my username so that shows you I really have NOTHING to lose. I do that on all forums and anything requiring a username. It's come around to bite me in the *ss at times when I make an inflamatory remark on local forums but so be it.

Here's the link to pictures:

floormats
Old 01-05-2011, 05:50 PM
slimlma04

still have the rubber mats available?
Old 01-05-2011, 08:57 PM
jujubii
Premier Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
^ +1

second dibs if it doesnt work out iwht slimlma04
i live in socal
Old 01-05-2011, 09:01 PM
kieranlavin

I do still have them in the garage
Old 01-10-2011, 09:24 PM
kieranlavin

Originally Posted by slimlma04
still have the rubber mats available?
I haven't heard from you so I'm assuming you're not interested? I have 2 PMs and I will get back to those two people now.

slimlma04... I'll wait till end of day tomorrow to hear back from you before I move on to jujubii.
Old 04-11-2011, 11:20 PM
NYCG37

any pictures??
Old 04-12-2011, 07:21 AM
kieranlavin

yes, in my original post