Received 44 Likes on 32 Posts
07-09 OB sport bumper with journey lip and Philips LED drl

Category: Exterior - Body Parts
Price: $400
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: 2008-2009 G37 Sedan
Location (State/Prov): NJ
Item Condition: Used

Ridiculous deal on this whole piece - would prefer to sell it all and not part it out, and would much prefer a local sale here in north nj.

Sport bumper ($300), journey lip ($200) plastidipped black grille, and philips luxeon 4 led drls ($100)

This price - which includes the extras of the grille, DRLs, and sport lip - is cheaper than the bumper alone from the dealer! Even if you get this repainted, you're getting all the other stuff gratis.

The good: ridiculous price. a steal, actually.

the bad: fitment on the journey lip / sport bumper combo is not perfect. That said, it's fine until a few inches away, and gets a LOT of compliments. Super clean looking.

The philips leds are permanently mounted. Also lots of compliments on these. They do need a new harness ($20 or so.)

The worst part: They have a scrape, and a very small deformation from a parking lot incident. Hit and run sucks :/

I never had it fixed / never got a quote, but it can't be much. I touched up the scrape so it's barely noticable. The deformation and stress marks are the worst part, but even these I couldn't manage to photograph. I'd be shocked if this in total is more than $100 or so to fix at a body shop (or you can totally leave it as is and nobody will ever notice.)