Picture Share G Vert Th ultimate forum to view and post high definition pictures of your G Vert.

Atlanta g37 meet pics January 2011

Old 01-24-2011, 08:58 PM
Falcons023

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
guys...since we are all in this thread....i need your opinion. I went to Magnum Collision today to get my Bumper fixed, He also offered to sand, prime and paint my Grill to make it look like Midnight Grill for $189.60

What do you guys think?
Old 01-24-2011, 08:59 PM
FukinG37S
Banned

Harish, I would order the parts directly from the dealer, or from the manufacturer. But that is just my opinion.

Ya guys if it was to much then we need to talk about it you know, maybe we should just keep it cool, and my choice of changing location, and cruising, never intended that to happen... We were driving slow at first!!! what happened!!! hahahahah

Lee, well you know I just want to keep it cool, make sure everythings all right lol
Old 01-24-2011, 09:04 PM
Blackjack
Super Moderator

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Harish - Thats a pretty good deal. Magnum does top notch work!
Old 01-24-2011, 09:06 PM
FukinG37S
Banned

BJ, where do you take your car to the dealer at?
Old 01-24-2011, 09:08 PM
needsoju
Registered Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Great photo guys.. Dang. I wish I were there with my bike mounted hitch on my G..
I really hope to make it to next one. When is next one ??
Old 01-24-2011, 09:16 PM
JoshLee89

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
FckinG37
haha I wish you drove lil faster lol
Old 01-24-2011, 09:16 PM
cereal2k
Mr. Drop it like it's hot

Received 39 Likes on 31 Posts
Originally Posted by FukinG37S
Harish, I would order the parts directly from the dealer, or from the manufacturer. But that is just my opinion.

Ya guys if it was to much then we need to talk about it you know, maybe we should just keep it cool, and my choice of changing location, and cruising, never intended that to happen... We were driving slow at first!!! what happened!!! hahahahah

Lee, well you know I just want to keep it cool, make sure everythings all right lol
I'm referring to the drive by shots where some were too fast for the camera LOL in some shots, not driving I did not realize it at the time, but next time. All this is photography talk, not driving speed limit for the drive bys or on the way to Vinny's. When I turned to keep up with the cars for the drive bys that's what I'd get motion blur more on the cars, vs the wheels. Driving speed was on the up an up otherwise

I like that spot for that quiet road actually and the route to Vinny's was good with two lanes, so at the end of the day depending on the camera setting we don't have to be at highway speed for good rolling shots if we do that next time. It's the stationary tracking shots which need a slow movement while tracking the subject (in order to get the wheel effect).
Old 01-24-2011, 09:17 PM
Blackjack
Super Moderator

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
BJ, where do you take your car to the dealer at?
My car doesn't go to the dealer. Lol. I don't trust them.

Seriously, unless it's gonna cost me alot, I can't trust the dealer with my wheels.
Old 01-24-2011, 09:22 PM
cereal2k

Originally Posted by Blackjack
Good times guys. Nice meeting everyone. Next month is going to be a blast as well.

Thanks Lee for the pics.
No Prob. Looking forward to getting some more shots next time.

Last year it snowed on my moms birthday, feb 12th
I think I've had enough snow for the year. Seriously.LOL. But you are more north, so I doubt I'll see anything unless it's a another storm that blankets the city.

Originally Posted by Z gave way to G
Lookin good Cereal! Is tint thrown in free for all you Georgia boys down there??? hahaha
Thanks! It's hotlanta man. It would be best to get your tint on.
Old 01-24-2011, 09:24 PM
FukinG37S
Banned

Ohhhhh Ok Lee, I just know I was doing 80 in a 55, so I might of thought Josh meant that... hahahah.. guess everyone knows now I don't read threads properly

Ya blackjack! You know just like I do it would be torture... you might even end up losing a lug nut.
Old 01-24-2011, 09:31 PM
cereal2k

Ohhhhh Ok Lee, I just know I was doing 80 in a 55, so I might of thought Josh meant that... hahahah.. guess everyone knows now I don't read threads properly
It's all good man. You should get some pop corn and watch my cruising vids on blood mountain LOL. I'll just leave it at that. Every one know's it's hard not to put your foot down.
Old 01-24-2011, 09:37 PM
FukinG37S
Banned

we have big brakes so its ok for us... hahahha!
Post some links to your videos for me

I agree with the tint. You can tint whole rear quarter windows, and rear glass as dark as you want, and the driv/pass at 32% and the car would look really good. The dark would fade from the back halfway up into the front of the cabin, then you add the limo tint visor, gets dark, and legal! Had that on another Nissan I use to have.

My car is from FL, my sides are actually illegal. I got pulled over for it but told them it was strictly business, hehehehe, always have and got out of it, lol
Old 01-24-2011, 09:48 PM
Falcons023

Originally Posted by Blackjack
Harish - Thats a pretty good deal. Magnum does top notch work!
Even if i get a new Midnight grill for $325 + Shipping + Installation will cost me $400. For $190...i am getting everything done.

I am leaning on getting it done....save those $200 towards Exhaust
Old 01-24-2011, 09:49 PM
cereal2k

The "sunday cruise" pics vids are on my profile page.
Old 01-24-2011, 10:23 PM
JoshLee89

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Hey Falcons.
First, it is totally up to you, but after lots of research on my own. Our factory (All chrome) Grill is not meant to be painted. I first was going to paint my grill and took it to well known shop in Nalley, Nalley Collison center. They told me in the long run, the paint will not hold up very well in that texture of the grille no matter what, and easily get rock chips. And they admitted that the quaility and durability of painted grills won't be good as Factory ones which already comes painted from factoy, "Midnight Grill" OEM ones. So if it was me, I will go with OEM.

Second.
Don't pay anyone to do install simple things like grill. It is pretty simple and I have fun working on my car so. lol
There is DIY for it on the forum. also all the LEDs interior and exterior that you asked about. Just buy all the right bulbs for less than 80 ish, and DIY!

Last edited by JoshLee89; 01-24-2011 at 10:28 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Atlanta g37 meet pics January 2011