Picture Share G Coupe Th ultimate forum to view and post high definition pictures of your G Coupe.

FLAT BLACK NISSAN 370Z NISMO. Take a look!!!!! This one is sexy

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2010, 09:42 PM
purebullet417

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i happen to like the chop poke and stretch ftw
Old 01-26-2010, 01:14 PM
ShanesG

Originally Posted by Lou@Amplified
you should see what the Z guys say about the poke poke
Oh i already know They're ignorant what can ya do.

Originally Posted by Mike
too many people here concerned with looks to acknowledge the performance aspects.
It is in picture share not a performance share lol. To pull off matte black on any car you must have an aggressive stance or it just doesn't look right.
Old 01-26-2010, 02:05 PM
DaKine

I think the wheels the z looks great. I just don't understand why some wants to run strecthed tires specially on a sports car or a luxury sport. If I drove a VIP car like a lexus GS or LS, I would run aggresive and stretched. For the NISMO Z, that would be ignorant. My .02
Old 01-26-2010, 03:59 PM
G37Sam
Administrator

Received 242 Likes on 192 Posts
Don't call them ignorant for not liking something, that is solely their opinion. Ignorant would be boosting a car then stretching it's tires if you ask me.
Old 01-26-2010, 08:15 PM
Mike

Received 20 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by G37Sam
Don't call them ignorant for not liking something, that is solely their opinion. Ignorant would be boosting a car then stretching it's tires if you ask me.
Don't make me post up pictures of cars from Miata challenge

Sometimes it's the right thing to do when you have to work around restrictions
Old 01-26-2010, 09:03 PM
loz

Originally Posted by Da Hashi
i think this chop looks f-in gay....lets see you drive this at palomar and keep up with me....i hate that style on rims two piece 3 piece all show....one piece forged is stongest and lightest..... i like how his Z looks perfect height for these dumb cali drive ways and roads.....stop raggin on his style.....posers and poofters
oops sorry, i hadn't taken into account the actual driveability of my photoshop car when engineering it.

please see attached my revised entry to your "my car is faster" comp.

(for the record i think the original car in this thread is hot and obviously the owner has chose the smaller wheels to serve the purpose of fitting race-rubber.

Was never paying out the original i just figured i would just share something i mocked up!
Old 01-27-2010, 12:48 AM
ShanesG

Originally Posted by G37Sam
Yeah they are 2 different things, Most are ignorant, some just don't like it. I can deal with not liking it, not ignorance on the subject.

And ignorance would not be boosting a car then stretching it's tires

it would be boosting a car then stretching it's tires then thinking/saying it's gonna give you the same performance and non-stretched tires.

ignorance is resusing to learn the unknown, and in most cases people don't even know what they are talking about when it comes to these subjects yet throw out negative statements when they don't even have the knowledge.

Anyways, dump that shiiit and snap some pics just so we can see hahaha then raise it back up. Would love to see this thing dumped!!!
Old 01-27-2010, 12:58 AM
VRG37S

Received 44 Likes on 42 Posts
Originally Posted by loz
oops sorry, i hadn't taken into account the actual driveability of my photoshop car when engineering it.

please see attached my revised entry to your "my car is faster" comp.

(for the record i think the original car in this thread is hot and obviously the owner has chose the smaller wheels to serve the purpose of fitting race-rubber.

Was never paying out the original i just figured i would just share something i mocked up!
That's badass man...
Old 01-28-2010, 12:52 AM
G-Spot37s

IMO the car just looks cheap. Something is wrong, but I cant pinpoint exactly what it is.