Picture Share G Coupe Th ultimate forum to view and post high definition pictures of your G Coupe.

Two Picture Teaser Until I fix my brakes.

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2009, 01:46 AM
ShanesG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by NJlakeshoreG
that was my comment to the OP...not a stab at you...i like your car, as a show car, if i was stabbin at your car id let you know homie, but til then got no bad words on ur whip dude...but for my sole enjoyment i prefer his whip over a lot of others on this site, its thats, clean, classy and streetable...and my man is only 17! also giving him good words, cuz he is heading in the right direction on modifying cleanly. keep up the nice work bro!!!
Ok just coincidence that you just happened to make that comment right after i posted. ok!
Old 10-02-2009, 12:10 PM
G37Sam
Administrator

Received 242 Likes on 192 Posts
Originally Posted by ShanesG
WTF was the point of that? noone said shiit about that
Jesus the insecurity haha, it's ok to for members to have an opinion Shane, will you be chiming in everytime someone dislikes the stretch look?
Old 10-02-2009, 02:32 PM
ShanesG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lulz right over your head, i never said anything about not wanting people to have an opinion. I simply didn't see the need to have to mention anything about that when noone including me even said anything about running a stretch or poke, i donno why anything was even said, it was clearly said to stir the pot don't be so blind. I gave an opinion on the color and that was all, has nothing to do with insecurity what so ever. Maybe re-read the posts and you will understand it better