Picture Share G Coupe Th ultimate forum to view and post high definition pictures of your G Coupe.

couple G37 pictures from Stillen

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2007, 08:23 PM
IP37

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
info from Stillen on the grill...

the grill is not one that we make and we do not have any plans on
making it yet. It was custom made by another company for this particular
car. I'm not sure if they plan on going into production with the grill or
not.
Old 12-29-2007, 10:59 PM
KAHBOOM
Super Moderator of Pwnage

Received 195 Likes on 139 Posts
I would like to see a frontal picture of the bumper mounted fog lights.
Old 12-30-2007, 09:18 PM
Calvin
Former Sponsor

I with they would make a splitter for the G35
Old 01-07-2008, 01:08 PM
kyle@stillen
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Hey guys,

Kyle from Stillen here.

Some of you may know me. For those that don't please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Kyle Millen. I am Steve Millen's son. I have been with the company for many years now and have been active on the forums for about three years. I try to bring the best information I can as well as answer all of your questions. If anyone has any interest in Stillen product or is curious about anything that we make or carry please feel free to PM. If you would like me to send you a catalog so you can receive updates on new products for the G37 please feel free to send an email to kmillen@stillen.com. Or you can PM me with your mailing address and I will get a catalog out immediately.

This was actually a car that is owned by Momo. All we really did to this car was intake, exhaust, brakes, and sway bars. We didn't have much if anything to do with the appearance or lowering (this was done through spring cutting on this particular car) other than the front splitter, that is also ours.

The grill is a custom hand made piece. It was made by a small shop in Huntington Beach, California. I don't want to say much about it because the owner of the shop is considering making this as a production item.
Old 01-07-2008, 10:36 PM
cvt

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
welcome kyle!

can you give us info on how the stillenexhaust was designed and engineered. it looks like the same exhaust for the 350z/G35. we are curious what your take is on the G37 exhaust system.
Old 01-07-2008, 10:51 PM
solopresident
Premier Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hey Kyle,

I think you guys need better cars to market your products on. Other than that i saw your dad driving his Ford GT a few months back. We were in my buddies Twin Turbo supra and he was having fun with us. i would of loved tos ee both cars open up but my buddy was breaking in his newly built motor.

Welcome to the boards, educate us.
Old 01-08-2008, 06:25 PM
kyle@stillen
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by cvt
welcome kyle!

can you give us info on how the stillenexhaust was designed and engineered. it looks like the same exhaust for the 350z/G35. we are curious what your take is on the G37 exhaust system.
Whenever we develop any performance product Stillen's focus is on making the best performing part that fits as perfectly as possible. Our exhaust for the G37 is similar to the design we use on the Z's and G's for a few reasons.

1) Room- The way that Infiniti designs the cars really restricts where we can fit the mufflers. Building the exhausts with two transverse mufflers allows for a perfect fit and the appropriate sound for the car. One thing that Stillen is well known for is having some of the best sounding exhausts. If you like a LOUD exhaust than the Stillen isn't for you. If you want something that is mild when cruising but really opens up under acceleration then you'll love the Stillen cat backs.

2) Performance- Performance is really our #1 goal when developing an exhaust however the main reason we have to mount the mufflers transversely is for room, that's why I listed room #1. We have found that the performance is not hindered and in fact is improved by designing the mufflers to sit sideways. It gives us the room we need to make the smoothest possible bends which in turn gives the most power possible.
Old 01-08-2008, 06:28 PM
kyle@stillen
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by solopresident
hey Kyle,

I think you guys need better cars to market your products on. Other than that i saw your dad driving his Ford GT a few months back. We were in my buddies Twin Turbo supra and he was having fun with us. i would of loved tos ee both cars open up but my buddy was breaking in his newly built motor.

Welcome to the boards, educate us.
I agree that our cars aren't the most eye catching and definitely not the sexiest car at the show. However that's not what we're trying to show. We want to attract the focus to the performance of the car. I will add that I have started to take over some of the new vehicle designs and I can assure you we will be coming out with some newly designed cars that will be MUCH MUCH more attractive than what we've had in the past. Although I do love our red Z.
Old 01-09-2008, 05:42 PM
G37-143

they can do much better...
Old 01-09-2008, 11:10 PM
cvt

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by kyle@stillen
Whenever we develop any performance product Stillen's focus is on making the best performing part that fits as perfectly as possible. Our exhaust for the G37 is similar to the design we use on the Z's and G's for a few reasons.

1) Room- The way that Infiniti designs the cars really restricts where we can fit the mufflers. Building the exhausts with two transverse mufflers allows for a perfect fit and the appropriate sound for the car. One thing that Stillen is well known for is having some of the best sounding exhausts. If you like a LOUD exhaust than the Stillen isn't for you. If you want something that is mild when cruising but really opens up under acceleration then you'll love the Stillen cat backs.

2) Performance- Performance is really our #1 goal when developing an exhaust however the main reason we have to mount the mufflers transversely is for room, that's why I listed room #1. We have found that the performance is not hindered and in fact is improved by designing the mufflers to sit sideways. It gives us the room we need to make the smoothest possible bends which in turn gives the most power possible.
FYI-I had the stillen dual exhaust on my 350Z...i loved them!!!
Old 02-27-2008, 03:31 PM
LightningG37

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hmm..just noticed that the side skirts on this car appear to be base model like mine, not sport versions like the front facia. Funny, that's the exact opposite of what I want to do..base facia/sport skirts...
Originally Posted by IP37
I got these the other day from Stillen, thought i'd share...
Old 06-14-2008, 12:59 AM
dvalle

Originally Posted by LightningG37
Hmm..just noticed that the side skirts on this car appear to be base model like mine, not sport versions like the front facia. Funny, that's the exact opposite of what I want to do..base facia/sport skirts...

How can you distinguish between the two side skirts?? Never noticed there were 2 versions!
Old 06-14-2008, 10:21 PM
Loi

infos on the bumper foglights plz?!!
Old 06-14-2008, 10:30 PM
Loi

infos on the bumper foglights plz?!!