NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

NJ: Infiniti of Englewood BEST SERVICE

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2009, 11:35 AM
NJlakeshoreG
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
NJ: Infiniti of Englewood BEST SERVICE

guys, im posting up in the supporting dealers section for Infiniti of Englewood...

there will be a service advisor that will come on here and answer any questions regarding service/warranty work....
i have been going here for a few years now and have not had any bad issues, im always leaving happy...

i am in no way affiliated with them or anything INFINITI besides purchasing my second one...

in this economy its hard for business to earn money and i believe they are prepared to answer anything and help out in any way possible with in reason...
i have gone for numerous services and also warranty work, i always have a loaner car, my car always leaves clean and fixed...if there was a slight problem it was taken care of!!! no one is perfect but when there is a imperfection like i said its taken care of!!!
i just want to say thanks again to Julio and the service deartment and welcome Julio Sanchez(service advisor) who will be joining the site shortly...
Old 01-07-2009, 11:55 AM
w0ady

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
glad to hear they took care of you mikey and nice to see you showing them respect too.
Old 01-07-2009, 11:57 AM
NJlakeshoreG
Registered Member

yea def Lyndon, they take care of me well and im certain they will take care of everyone best as possible....

dont bite the hand that feeds me..
Old 01-08-2009, 03:38 AM
NIGHTLFEphantom

I woudn't recommend them for sales... they attempted to BS me but I've heard service is good.
Old 01-08-2009, 04:04 AM
aliiin
BMW Defector

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts
^^ when was any sales department not BS?
Old 01-08-2009, 04:12 AM
NIGHTLFEphantom

Originally Posted by aliiin
^^ when was any sales department not BS?
No, I mean they were more BS than the normal sales BSing... they gave a final price... I called 3 days later.. everything good... I go in 3 days after that and price suddenly goes up over $2,000 and about $100 more in my payments... then they that was the price they gave me... On top of that.. the same day as I was walking in the sales guy that BSed me was getting yelled at by his boss for not treating a customer right... I think he tried to BS the customer and got caught by the buyer. For a car buyer walking into a luxury dealership... seeing a sales guy getting yelled at by his boss was not a plus.
Old 01-08-2009, 07:53 AM
NJlakeshoreG
Registered Member

nightlife, thanks for the post, but this is my recommendation for there SERVICE not SALES, please dont pollute the thread with something else....a lot of people are having hard times finding good service department around Jersey and i spoke with elnglewood and they are willing to do "work"...any troubles let me know...