NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Dealer Experiences...

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2007, 11:43 AM
nemoid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dealer Experiences...

I think it'd be good if everyone who bought a G37 talked about their dealer experiences, so future buyers can plan accordingly. It'd be good if the Dealer name & location can be brought up.
Old 12-08-2007, 02:08 PM
O NO

Ummm, sales must be slow in the New Yawk, Joisey and Pa. areas.....

August post and no 411, nada.
Old 01-01-2008, 11:19 AM
xdram

I bought mine 12/15 from Pepe Infiniti in White Plains NY and everything went great. I live in CT so we did everything over the phone, got $300 under invoice and pickup was fast and no tricks at the last minute.
Old 01-01-2008, 12:23 PM
dvrming

Originally Posted by xdram
I bought mine 12/15 from Pepe Infiniti in White Plains NY and everything went great. I live in CT so we did everything over the phone, got $300 under invoice and pickup was fast and no tricks at the last minute.
Was it 300 under invoice for a G37? What are the options?
Were there other "fees"? Thanks.
Old 01-01-2008, 02:28 PM
teh slab

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I found a dealer in Missouri who hooked me up on a loaded G37 for invoice price on car and options. (You could probably get one for even less with the $500 or $1000 manufacturer incentive that didn't exist when I bought.) Out the door cost another hundred bucks or so, which is pretty good from what I hear. He even picked me up from the airport on a day the dealership was closed.

PM me for contact info
Old 03-28-2008, 09:42 AM
go4gr8

Prime Infiniti in MA. So far, so good! They've been very easy to deal with!!
Old 03-31-2008, 11:08 PM
erock

I'm finalizing a deal with Douglas Infiniti in Summit NJ... So far, so good.....
Old 04-01-2008, 12:04 AM
vinnys coupe

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
competition infiniti 500 under invoice ftmfw
Old 11-20-2008, 12:48 AM
Goonz
Premier Member

Received 60 Likes on 54 Posts
Herb Chambers Infiniti, Boston MA...great KNOWLEDGEABLE people..$1K under invoice..very professional
Old 01-22-2009, 03:54 PM
ak47
Banned

Salerno duane infiniti experience nj dealer

Hey guys anyone looking for a new infiniti call alan.k. At salerno duane infiniti. He took real good care of me and my friends. We bought 2 cars at the same time. He went over all pricing. Gave us all the incentives was 100% upfront with us and didnt pressure us into a car. Thats a big one in my book. He really knows his stuff. Call him 973-361-6700 ext 116. He is located in jersey.
Old 01-26-2009, 10:31 AM
Triple_X

infiniti of norwood. Excellent service and personable and comical salesmen. Prices about average.

Kelly Infiniti Danvers. SUCKS. Gave me quote on a 4 door when I wanted coupe. Very rude and pushy salesmen and salesmanagers. Said couldn't locate the car I wanted and basically gave up after pushing the 08 RWD which I stated numerous times I didn't want. Prices were way over the top too. Don't waste your time with them.
Old 01-26-2009, 03:32 PM
neoWhite

Kenny (da mayor) Infiniti of Massapequa

Excellent dealer. Caters to the client. Very Professional.

I put down a deposit for the car in November with the idea that my car needed to be ordered and I would see it by March. At the time, there was only one car that matched exactly what I wanted but its location was in California. So I was fine with waiting. Being, straight up, Kenny told me that Infiniti's ordering freeze was in place and I might get the car later than I would liked to -- maybe APRIL (GASP!). Lo and behold, about a few weeks later -- he called me with good news and bad news. The bad -- ordering freeze still in place. The good -- he found my car and I can pick it up the following week. Now I'm driving my car and loving every moment of it.

Point is, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to any of my family or friends.

Last edited by neoWhite; 01-26-2009 at 04:34 PM.
Old 03-04-2009, 06:00 AM
jsgweb

Bought my wifes EX35 at Infiniti of Massapequa, NY from Randy G. Great Experience. Good Deal. Will be going back for my G37X there if I go that route.

BTW on the $42.5 G37X with Premium Package, I do see that Competition Infiniti on Long Island is quoting $37,685. Pretty damn good I think for this car.
Old 03-04-2009, 04:54 PM
da mayor

Received 35 Likes on 31 Posts
Originally Posted by neoWhite
Excellent dealer. Caters to the client. Very Professional.

I put down a deposit for the car in November with the idea that my car needed to be ordered and I would see it by March. At the time, there was only one car that matched exactly what I wanted but its location was in California. So I was fine with waiting. Being, straight up, Kenny told me that Infiniti's ordering freeze was in place and I might get the car later than I would liked to -- maybe APRIL (GASP!). Lo and behold, about a few weeks later -- he called me with good news and bad news. The bad -- ordering freeze still in place. The good -- he found my car and I can pick it up the following week. Now I'm driving my car and loving every moment of it.

Point is, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to any of my family or friends.
i hope you broke 1000 miles on the damn car
Old 03-05-2009, 01:38 PM
Goonz
Premier Member

Received 60 Likes on 54 Posts
Originally Posted by Triple_X
infiniti of norwood. Excellent service and personable and comical salesmen. Prices about average.

Kelly Infiniti Danvers. SUCKS. Gave me quote on a 4 door when I wanted coupe. Very rude and pushy salesmen and salesmanagers. Said couldn't locate the car I wanted and basically gave up after pushing the 08 RWD which I stated numerous times I didn't want. Prices were way over the top too. Don't waste your time with them.
They were the same to me..they were giving me a basic G37S far more then what I got my current loaded G37s for..guy knew nothing about the G37, just wanted to sell the car and kept bringing his family in to the picture on how he needed to make money..

Quick Reply: Dealer Experiences...