NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Dealer Experiences...

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 01:54 PM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Received 2,087 Likes on 1,267 Posts
Clear Lake Infiniti - Houston, TX

Fantastic sales experience. Absolutely no BS or games on pricing, delivery time (I ordered to get my exact desired configuration back in 9/07), or financing. Financing took about 10 minutes but sat in the office talking with the finance manager for almost an hour because he was a cool guy to just talk to. Even my wife likes him and she hates everyone.

The service staff is great. The dealership is mod friendly. Service writer liked my custom headlights and thought my grounding kit was a great idea when I showed it to him. They have installed mine and several other forum members' HFC, as well as other aftermarket parts.
Old 05-04-2009, 12:51 AM
burton08

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i first went to pepe infiniti. they were the WORST dealer i have ever experienced in my life. i went to pick up my car to find my car still sitting in the lot, covered in pollen, nothing was fixed and then my sales rep said "i did not think you were actually getting the car" they are AS*HOLES.

so i went to infiniti of Manhattan. they were great. unbelievable service and when i picked up my car, they gave me a visa gift card, a cool infiniti bag and a sign saying "Congrats on your new G37 Charlie Sandberg! blah blah blah blah blah..."

if you are in the ny metro area, go to Infiniti of Manhattan and ask for Bartosz.
DONT go to PEPE Infiniti in white plains. i have already met at least 5 people who just as sh*ty or sh*tier experince than i did.
Old 05-22-2009, 05:55 PM
philter25

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
I just bought my G37 from Jim Coleman Infiniti in Bethesda MD. If anyone is looking in the DC/MD/VA area to pick up an Infiniti, make sure you work with Neville if you go there. Neville was awesome, worked with me for 3 weeks looking for my exact spec G37 in the area. He checked the computer every day and the second one popped up heading to another dealership, he was on the phone and did a dealer exchange and got it for me.

I talked to a lot of dealerships in the area and some of the old guys from other dealerships were pushing the cars they had on the lot and really were unwilling to find me a black on black, which is what I wanted. Neville was great, answered the phone on his days off, had his emails and work phone routed to his cell phone and gave me updates on email all the time.
Old 11-19-2009, 11:43 AM
BooSa37

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Stay away from Passport Infiniti, They didnt want to service my car because is lowered and some extra steps are required for the car to go on the lift.. gave me bunch of bs about they not responsible blah blah..grabed my keys n left.
Old 01-11-2010, 11:04 PM
Reiki_Rocket

I bought my used '08 G37S (19k mi's) about a month ago and took it into Harte Infiniti in Hartford, CT 2 weeks ago to get a good once over on the car and have few things checked out such as the brake vibration, clutch/tranny noise, and an exhaust rattle. This is my first Infiniti and so far I am NOT impressed with their service!

The Service Advisor told me up front that there'd be a $60 charge for the brake inspection. I was suprised they'd charge for a brake inspection, but agreed to it since I driven enough cars in the past with warped rotors and had read about the TSB for the premature warpage, so I figured it was going to end up being covered under warranty anyway. To make a short story long - they found the the frt rotors were warped and tried charging me $240 (+ the $60 inspection fee) to turn them, citing that brake pads/rotors aren't covered under warranty even after I mentioned the known problem for the premature warpage. As far as the exhaust rattle, they said it was nothing expect for normal heat shield noises. Of course got the notorious - "clutch/ throwout bearing rumble and hard down shift are normal for the G37 6mt's".

I called them back with the TSB's #'s (thanks myg37) for the brakes & exhaust and the advisor said he'd have to get back to me. 10 mins later I hear back from the advisor - they did some "digging" and found the two tsb's. All of a sudden they'd be replacng the y-pipe and turning the rotors/installing the baffles at no charge (and they were even going to waive the $60 brake inspection charge) but they'd have to order the parts and I'd have to bring the car back in the following week. No biggie I figured since I got a nice 35x loaner.

So I go to pick the car that night and find that it's been backed into snow bank. Thankfully there was no damage - but you could see about a 1 foot wide imprint in the snow bank from the back bumper, and the passenger side exhaust tip is packed solid with snow. I was more than a little pissed when I went in to get the keys and tried as calmly as I could to let the guy know I was not happy about the day's events - and I get an attitude for him like "it's not my fault"..

So I bring the car back the following week for the TSB's and ask if they're going to replace the front pads while they're doing the rotors and the advisor says they probably would, but it depends on how much they're worn; and that'd he'd let me know. I didn't hear from him and forgot to ask when I picked the car up, so I called back the next day and the guy tells me they didn't replace them. So anyway - I'm a bit peeved about that now too. Who the hell turns the rotors on a car with 20k and doesn't replace the pads?

I'm a 40 year old guy who's been a car nut his entire life and have done everything from full frame off restorations on classic muscle cars, to all my own non-warranty repairs and routine maintenance over the past 25 years. I don't like being treated like some dumb *** who doesn't know his *** from his elbow when it comes to cars, and am absolutely amazed at their seeming lack of care of their customers. I would expect this type of service from a used car dealer, but not from an Infiniti dealer on a 2yr old $40k plus car.
Old 02-10-2010, 10:41 PM
G37ster

Bought my '09 G37X @ Herb Chambers Westborough. After weeks of negotiating, agreed on a car. When come in to sign, sales manager tells me it has 4,000 miles on it but it is just like new. Ready to walk out, he offered similarly trimmed cars off the lot, for same price. Picked a different car. Salesman apologized for miscommunication.

Went to deal with Finance Director Stuart G. Tells me he hates the banks. To encourage me to take out the biggest loan I could, tells me, among other things, I can deduct 1 year's worth of interest on a loan because of this "little known" part inserted during the "extension for the Cash for Clunkers". He specifically distinguished this separately from the well known sales tax deduction program, and said he would email me information on the extension. Never did, and I never found information on any such thing. In fact, IRS website specifically says personal interest,.... including auto loans...not deductible.

Just telling you my experience....
Old 02-11-2010, 07:00 PM
JdotQ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by philter25
I just bought my G37 from Jim Coleman Infiniti in Bethesda MD. If anyone is looking in the DC/MD/VA area to pick up an Infiniti, make sure you work with Neville if you go there. Neville was awesome, worked with me for 3 weeks looking for my exact spec G37 in the area. He checked the computer every day and the second one popped up heading to another dealership, he was on the phone and did a dealer exchange and got it for me.

I talked to a lot of dealerships in the area and some of the old guys from other dealerships were pushing the cars they had on the lot and really were unwilling to find me a black on black, which is what I wanted. Neville was great, answered the phone on his days off, had his emails and work phone routed to his cell phone and gave me updates on email all the time.
+1 for Jim Coleman Infiniti in Bethesda, MD.

Very happy with the service and experience
Old 02-12-2010, 10:32 AM
qb37Xs

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Purchased my '10 G37xS from Infiniti of Massepequa, Long Island, New York. I met with Kenny Chan and sealed the deal in less than 15 minutes. I knew exactly what I wanted, configured/price it Infiniti's website and Edmunds before I went in. Kenny knew all the details of the car and was very easy to work with. The financing department was exceptional, I got a great finance rate and an awesome deal on an etch policy.

Needless to say that I definitely recommend this dealership and Kenny Chan to anyone in the market for an Infiniti. I'm taking my uncle there very soon for his new FX. FYI: Kenny Chan's screen name is the "Da Mayor" on this forum for those that may not know.
Best car buying experience bar none.
Old 03-10-2010, 03:30 PM
ThatsGman

I also got my G37x coupe from Infiniti of Massapequa back in December. Went in to test drive friday picked up the car on saturday. Made my first car buying experience a great one, recommend to anyone on long island looking for an infiniti hit em up!
Old 03-10-2010, 03:51 PM
TomieG

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
I usually take my car to Kelly Infiniti in Danvers,MA. They are the best dealer around here with reasonable prices. Herb Chambers in Boston is way too overpriced and i haven't been to Infiniti in Norwood yet.
Old 03-30-2010, 10:38 AM
Hayabusa02

Mod Firendly?

ANy New England INfiniti Dealers Mod Friendly?
Old 04-13-2010, 01:25 PM
Lords47

Inskip Infiniti in Warwick is. In fact, they stock and sell a lot of Stillen products. I've brought my modded 05 G35x, FX35 and now my G37 there with no issues at all. Its not that close of a ride from Leominster tho...
Old 04-28-2010, 11:58 PM
jryanp

Originally Posted by ak47
Hey guys anyone looking for a new infiniti call alan.k. At salerno duane infiniti. He took real good care of me and my friends. We bought 2 cars at the same time. He went over all pricing. Gave us all the incentives was 100% upfront with us and didnt pressure us into a car. Thats a big one in my book. He really knows his stuff. Call him 973-361-6700 ext 116. He is located in jersey.
+1 for salerno duane infiniti. excellent customer service! i didn't buy from them because they were too far and my family wouldn't go that far. but if anyone is looking to buy around North NJ, contact Perry at salerno duane infiniti!
Old 05-05-2010, 05:30 PM
owslystnly

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I just bought my G37 from Jim Coleman Infiniti in Bethesda MD. If anyone is looking in the DC/MD/VA area to pick up an Infiniti, make sure you work with Neville if you go there. Neville was awesome, worked with me for 3 weeks looking for my exact spec G37 in the area. He checked the computer every day and the second one popped up heading to another dealership, he was on the phone and did a dealer exchange and got it for me
I just purchased my G37 from Jim Coleman. Worked with Alina, an internet sales rep. Had a very pleasant experience with them while working on price over the internet and phone, and everything went smoothly after driving down there from Rochester, NY to pick up the car. Their prices were very good even before negotiating, negotiation process was good, they gave me a good trade in price for my old beater, and I got the price I wanted to pay for the car with little haggling.

Dealers up here in Rochester had no interest in helping me get the car I wanted (G37 sport sedan, RWD). Coleman had the car I wanted, so it was worth the trip down there. One of the most positive dealer experiences I have ever had.
Old 07-04-2010, 02:10 AM
Alvin

Got my G37S Coupe from Infiniti of Massapequa. Kenny who uses "da mayor" on this site hooked me up with a great deal.

Quick Reply: Dealer Experiences...