Newbie Corner New Members Corner! - If you're new to MyG37.com, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your G37!

My dealership finally convinced me to get one.

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2017, 07:19 PM
kennyz424

Received 1,498 Likes on 1,271 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on that beautiful G!
Old 09-07-2017, 06:50 PM
JWade

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by saywat?
Which sides u interested in?
After checking out side skirts and side splitters. Ive decided to save money I'd just want to keep the side skirts stock. Find nice splitters to add. This is staying stock height for a while until i figure if I want to go coils or just springs, car just hit 21k so if i did coils the stock shocks are not that old and should be able to work with them for a while.

I purchased a Ebay carbon fiber rear spoiler. I thought it might just fit over the rear chrome piece but it doesnt. Reading up ill have to fill some holes where that previously mounted and I have to fit the rear back up camera to it. It just attaches with 3m tape, but ill be using some blobs of 100% silicon as well.

Old 09-08-2017, 08:04 AM
kiseliok
G37 Community Team

Received 169 Likes on 151 Posts
Originally Posted by JWade
Multiple choices for lips both front and back, side skirts, hoods, trunks, wings, wheels, led upgrades. There seems to be a good amount of support for these. My last fun car was a dodge neon srt4 which did t have much at all.

I have to check into it and see if a axle back will void my warranty. I want some rumble.
Oh boy.. Sounds like a fast and furious replica is on the way.

If your warranty is voided because of an axleback, you need to stay away from the dealersh1t that would do something like that.

And did you really pay almost 25k for it?! That's just insanity. Want to send me some money if I give you my western union addy? Seems like you are rolling in it.
Old 09-08-2017, 09:30 AM
JWade

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
No fast and furious here. I like a clean look with some nice ground effects. Nothing crazy. I just wasnt sure on the axle back exhaust as ive never had a car with a warranty before. Its a certified used Infiniti warranty, unlimited mileage for 2 years. I work for an Infiniti dealership. I also paid 1k under KBB and market value for it. Only 20k miles and premium and nav package with a couple other small add-ons. Around the northeast thats the cheapest Coupe around for a 13 with those miles. It was originally listed for almost 30k. (I of course didnt pay cash I had to finance some.)