NationalGClub National G Club - Operating for the DC/MD/VA G35's and Surrounding Areas

My gripes with NGC people

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2006, 09:36 AM
startertan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My gripes with NGC people

I know that I don't hang out as much with you guys since I live so far away but from the time that I do spend with you guys I've noticed alot of things and frankly I'm f*cking sick of it. I've been silent long enough and here are the things I'm sick of from you people.

LEK:

I'm tired of you bragging about how you can breathe. It's always "Look at me I'm LEK and I have lungs that allow me to convert oxygen and continue living"...I'm sick of, stop it.

terryw:

Always have to be the funny guy posting interesting threads and funny pictures. No one likes it ok. I like to waste time at work too and I'm sick SICK of doing it reading you're interesting threads. From now on post your cool videos and funny portraits somewhere else. Thanks.

Puria/Pratik:

You guys come to all the meets and always have to be so brown. You know, Devon comes to meets all the time and he's not brown. Lesson of the day, stop being brown!

Devon:

You come to the meets and are always so white. Puria and Pratik come to meets all the time and they're not white. Lesson of the day, stop being white!

Arjunz:

I am sick and tired of you young people. It's always "Look at me I was born after 1982 and I don't remember CHiPs or old school Knight Rider where when KITT talked it was just a big glowing red square instead of the 3 columns". Why don't you build a time machine and go back in time and be born earlier. Thanks!

Clokwork:

I crack on you all the time and all you do is smile and laugh. God you're a jerk. You know cool normal people would get all in my face and then post about what a d!ck I am on the boards. You're a pansy...man up!

Rhea:

You know, not all of us get to be engaged to tall good looking men ok...stop rubbing it in our faces!!!

Victor:

'Nuff said.

I had you guys going in the beginning didn't I? I'm bored and procrastinating. I have a failure investigation report to write and I don't want to do it. Plus here's a bump for my rotor thread...please help!!!
Old 04-13-2006, 09:44 AM
clokwork
Premier Member

LMFAO!!!! hahahahahah

yeah lek stop breathing you b!tch!! lolol
Old 04-13-2006, 09:44 AM
Virge
straight to the bank...

hah

yea seriously, Lek's got a huge breathing problem...

also there are so many brown people in this club....lol
Old 04-13-2006, 09:47 AM
LEK

hahah f you all!!
Old 04-13-2006, 10:01 AM
Lethal G35

Lek sounds like the fat man eating popeyes chicken. (Bruce-Bruce) He takes a break to breath.
Old 04-13-2006, 10:05 AM
ratm68

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by clokwork
LMFAO!!!! hahahahahah

yeah lek stop breathing you b!tch!! lolol

HAHA, nobody likes an oxygen hog!!

~Khoa
Old 04-13-2006, 11:16 AM
elau

I would rather Lek inhaling gas than passing gas.
Old 04-13-2006, 11:35 AM
KlokDeezal

Well I have gripes w/ all you F'ers....nah j/k Despite what you may read in the posts about all the verbal battles between me and lek and clokwork and the snowman and smokey the bear and the easter bunny , I dont have any gripes w/ NGC people. I mostly laugh at them and strike back. I like NGC cuz we all have a wild sense of humor and are probably the MOST RACIALLY SOCIAL club on the east coast.

All I ask for is respect from the members while we have fun doing whatever it is that we do and whenever there is disrespect, THAT is what triggers these verbal battles. Now I know I dont come out to all the NGC functions like most and I have only known you guys for almost a year w/ the exception of clokwork whom I have known for going on 6 yrs. But last night, I honestly got sick and tired of the disrespect and that is why me and clokwork had it out. Now, Most of you dont know our history, but I have helped this guy w/ his career, moving his stuff when everyone else cancelled on him and even opening up my home to him to crash and even invited him to be apart of my wedding and all I ask for is to not be disrespected unless its just the usual NGC cutdowns. All and all I have been a better friend to him than he has been to me..hands down.

Now I am trying to let **** die, but if you read some other posts, he was still posting **** up this morning calling me a 'Self aborbed B!tch' and then on another thread, he was trying to give (Jee_35) some relationship advice. Now those of you who were in NGC when it first started all know how clokwork got to where he is when it comes to relationships, so everything he posted was the EXACT OPPOSITE of what he did.

So in conclusion, if I am this self absorbed b!tch, well then you are a
HYPOCRITICAL, UNGRATEFUL, SELFISH BA$TARD. Now you tell me which is worst. Like I said, I have no gripes w/ you or anyone else and have let it go and personally we need to squash this (it takes 2 to do that)
Old 04-13-2006, 11:41 AM
startertan

Well there goes my nice low key comical thread
Old 04-13-2006, 11:42 AM
KlokDeezal

Originally Posted by startertan
Well there goes my nice low key comical thread
Haha, yeah sorry about that, I had to get stuff off my chest and didnt wanna start my own
Old 04-13-2006, 11:46 AM
clokwork
Premier Member

You still talking??

you still bragging about how you think you made me. You f*cking passed my resume on... thanks and big deal! you act like its the only job I could have gotten. I dont even work for them anymore. I have plenty more disprespect for you.

Dont act like you have known these people for over a year. When you came over to move ****, you barely did anything which is the same for when you needed your rims put on. Who did you call?? hmm? me. I ended up loading and unloading more of your own rims. Dont ask who is a bigger friend (was) here.

You are still under the impression that anyone here gives a **** about what we are beefing about anyways.

Opened your home for me to crash in? I stayed in your apt one night cus I knew you. You act like getting a hotel wouldnt happen. I invited your *** and your finace out on a trip to ATL with Friends of MINE. I got YOU the hookup at that hotel. etc... you are a waste of words. You arent the bigger man here, just the bigger idiot making himself out to look like one.

Lets not post about relationships. Have I ever cheated on Rhea?? noooooooooo have you cheated on your fiance...hmmmm Dont go and try to play angel son. Your @ss gets burnt.
Old 04-13-2006, 11:47 AM
clokwork
Premier Member

Put it this way, come to happy hour ready to get your @ss knocked out. words are over between us. man up you say.... we will see.
Old 04-13-2006, 12:20 PM
yacoub

Originally Posted by startertan
Rhea:

You know, not all of us get to be engaged to tall good looking men ok...stop rubbing it in our faces!!!
I think we just learned something about stanton we didn't really want to know...
Old 04-13-2006, 12:26 PM
arjunz

Damn ... i've taken just a couple days off the boards ... and all this drama ... wtf .. and yeah stanton, i'm workin on the time machine....
Old 04-13-2006, 12:28 PM
vasqo

lol

Quick Reply: My gripes with NGC people