NationalGClub National G Club - Operating for the DC/MD/VA G35's and Surrounding Areas

My gripes with NGC people

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2006, 05:47 PM
GodZilla
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by clokwork
oh damn, his posts got deleted again. oops.
oh damn, your moderator privelages have just been revoked.
To delete just for your benifit is wrong clok ..
Old 04-13-2006, 06:27 PM
KlokDeezal

All I can say is Thank you for serving justice.
Old 04-13-2006, 10:25 PM
clokwork
Premier Member

All I can say is you still out of the NGC lol...
Old 04-14-2006, 07:48 AM
Pratik

Unfortunately you abuse your privilege thats what happens. Didnt seem right to delete all his posts but keep all yours. Locking threads, deleting posts on our very active forum was going to take notice by many.
Old 04-14-2006, 08:32 AM
LEK

Originally Posted by Pratik
Unfortunately you abuse your privilege thats what happens. Didnt seem right to delete all his posts but keep all yours. Locking threads, deleting posts on our very active forum was going to take notice by many.
so... it's okay for ONO aka Rodney Dangerfield to delete my posts and threads

but...

it's NOT okay for Clokwork to do the same?
Old 04-14-2006, 08:53 AM
arjunz

Originally Posted by LEK
so... it's okay for ONO aka Rodney Dangerfield to delete my posts and threads

but...

it's NOT okay for Clokwork to do the same?
Lek, I think you should address that to GodZilla rather than Pratik...
Old 04-14-2006, 08:58 AM
startertan

Wow, my thread went from funny --> drama --> to some serious messed up **** real fast.
Old 04-14-2006, 09:01 AM
Pratik

Well for one, I dont think the circumstances were the same. You were dissing the G-Squad first and Clok and Klok are taking it to a personal level, all the meanwhile Clok deletes posts but keeps his own personal ones dissing Klok. That to me doesnt seem right. Think about it a little.

Another thing is to abuse the privilege. Just because I have my name in blue doesnt make me any better on these forums. You know we all talk on these forums a lot. Next time I dont agree with you, I'll just go ahead and delete your posts. I'm sure you'd like that.
Old 04-14-2006, 09:16 AM
LEK

Originally Posted by Pratik
Next time I dont agree with you, I'll just go ahead and delete your posts. I'm sure you'd like that.
I'm sure no one will do anything about it like the last time my posts were deleted.
Old 04-14-2006, 09:42 AM
clokwork
Premier Member

Doesnt really make a difference to me what Pratik thinks about it either. I did what was needed to be done.
Old 04-14-2006, 10:09 AM
KlokDeezal

No, you did what you thought needed to be done and you were reprimmanded for you actions
Old 04-14-2006, 10:11 AM
Pratik

You don't have to listen to what I say anyways. You're right it doesn't matter however you did what needed to be done? You did what benefit you and made you out to look like the better person when in fact both of you are at fault.

I think it was you that called me out earlier as a bitch that tries to win brownie points with everyone? Please. Just tell everyone how you really feel then.

I dont agree with the way you handle the situation at all. You took Ken off the Member List because it suits you? How many people did you talk to? A handful and they all don't like him so thats the general consensus?

Look I may not agree with what Klok says and I'm not even defending what he does however the basic principle behind startin the club was to have fun and share our enthusiasm over the car. Now its just more fighting personally on the forums all the time.
Old 04-14-2006, 10:19 AM
Lethal G35

Come on now, I don’t know about anybody else in NGC but I'm getting tired of this internet gangsta BS. John and Ken ya both are suppose to be best friends (correct me if im wrong), and I know that John is suppose to be the best man. Why put your business out on the forum? I really makes both of ya look bad in a sense. It seem like the both of you are holding bitterness against each other. Then posting about cheating and personal stuff is really low and uncalled for. I really hope ya make the past be the past, because what ya fighting over is some BS. Every week someone has a problem with somebody. Then at happy hour ya act like nothing was ever said. I really don’t post my opinion about issues but this **** is ridicules.

Lek how long ago was that when they deleted your post? LET IT GO!
Old 04-14-2006, 10:21 AM
clokwork
Premier Member

If you want to change what I have done, be my guest. Im not going to call out names on who I spoke to. If you want, ask around at your own leisure. Dont try to seem like you're an angel on this board and have not been the cause of or engulfed in drama. I dont need brownie points with anyone here. I am cool with the majority of the club with maybe the exception of you and ken.

Now, as this happened with us last time. Lets take this off of a public forum and AIM me if you want to sort this out.
Old 04-14-2006, 10:33 AM
Pratik

You think I'm trying to look like an angel and win brownie points? Seriously tell me how I'm doing that.

Maybe I seem like that because you two are making a$$es of yourself on the forums. You guys take it to a new level spittin the stuff you two do. Then you ask to beat him up at HH? Please. Who are you kiddin? Bruce is right. Both of you are acting like a bunch of 5 year old schoolgirls but my prob is you deleting posts so you look better out of it and keepin your own. That is just wrong.

I'm bein real here and how I try to remain calm but still voice my opinion when I feel something isnt right. I dont think others in the club would say that I dont.

Quick Reply: My gripes with NGC people