NationalGClub National G Club - Operating for the DC/MD/VA G35's and Surrounding Areas

SIGH*.. Girlfriend wants to take a break..

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2006, 07:00 PM
pdjafari

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
start modding, spend time with your friends and other chickas. think of it as her loss, you got the G and some nice wheels. many other girls will come your way, i know your upset now and might be for a bit, but about 2-3 mos (maybe longer if your ghey like Pratik) you'll realize how foolish you were for even wasting your time thinking about this...TRUST me...anytime I had this 'talk' it never worked out in the end and I moved onto something better. Half the time its b/c the girl has someone else or someone else is in the picture. Other times its b/c they're unsure or being influenced by friends/family to leave you cause your a 'loser' or something like that....

Either way you dont want no part of that drama. Put on some Rza - "Domestic Violence" from his album 'Bobby Digital' and watch the pain dissappear
Old 04-12-2006, 07:02 PM
brian2004

Dude roll out now.Clean up the whip and cruise.you will find someone better.Woman do that for one or 2 reasons.9times out of ten she foolin around so don' t even sweat it just move on.Remember when it was new you can't stay apart .you could work 24 hours a day and still find time to meet or have energy to still get together .Now she says umm very busy ....working over.Move on get a new hotter babe then she will come around.The best thing to do for a woman who doesn't care is to not care more than her.Then she may come back .Never beg make you look very week = a turn off to woman.One thing you must remember woman are very ficle and run to the new and exciting 3 years=old tired boring .So If she bounce she wasn't for you better now then later.Just be careful and never get in too deep because men think logically most ogf the time .Women run on emotion peace dissapear don't call concentrate on your car work and school and someone new.
Old 04-12-2006, 07:04 PM
pdjafari

^^good advice from the biggest playa playa in NGC
Old 04-12-2006, 07:09 PM
brian2004

It happened to me i was with a girl who was on me like stink on shot.She wanted me to move in then out of the blue maybe you shouldn't move in .i was mashing it like potatoes.3 times a day .for months.we just stopped hanging mostly on her part .Not answering her cell so i chilled started talking to some other babes just moved on.I know she got someone else so what ever now i got avout 3 hotties i deal with on a long leash.I see them when i want to .But one will be the lucky one.You need to hag out with the hh boy s they seem to know where there are tons of hotties . I will tell you one thing if you see one babe there are millions more out there looking for a good man
Old 04-12-2006, 07:11 PM
pdjafari

From the RZA "Domestic Violence" on 'Bobby Digital' Album...best breakup song of all time in my opinion...

listen to the song here on myspace...

http://www.myspace.com/rza - choose domestic violence

What the f*** y'all birds talking about? Get the f*** out my house,
'fore I grab you by your hair and slap d*** to your mouth
Bob digi, yeah you know who is he, Girl I f***ing slave trade your *** like kizzy kinte
(but wait, f*** you motherf***er)
You wish you could f***bi***, all you can do is d*** suck
(your a$$ can't f***, that's why your wife left your monkey a$$)
f*** that, you don't cook, you don't clean, or press my jeans
You don't scrub or wash clothes, Or buy food for making ends meet in this
B1tch,
You don't read to the seeds, All you do is watch tv and smoke weed.
Get your nails done and feet, scrub the hairweave.
Sleep all day, eat, gain weight, can't breathe.
Talking about you're going to leave? Then bi*** leave!
what the f*** you're waiting for? Hit the door, I ain't taking this sh** no more!
Spending all my cream on gucci, phillies and coach.
Before you moved to my lab, bi***, I ain't never seen a roach.
Stains on my carpet, bathroom smells like a fish market.
Take all the space in my closet, where the f***'s your logic?
Disrespecting my old earth, aborted my child birth.
And every day I catch my credit card inside your purse.
You can't speak a sentence without a curse.
Talking 'bout you're going to be a nurse bi***, to be a nurse you got to go to shool first!
When I first met you, you was a hoe.
I tried to reform you, bomb you, warn you and teach you
But couldn't reach you, and you're still a hoe
Your father said you was a hoeAnd when you leave me, bi*** you're gonna be a hoe
Celluloid and gargoyle feet, I'd rather beat my meat.
That raggeddy a$$ pu$$y a starving dog wouldn't eat,
Started with the body of a model pu$$y tight as a pharmaceutical bottle
And you could swallow a whole avocado
And two forty ounce bottles, To the end of the world, which to I would follow
Now, when I f*** you, the sh** echos 'cause you pu$$y is so hollow
Turn your fat a$$ sideways, Your stressmarks are like the us highways,
f*** a new ***** every friday, Talking 'bout bust a nut, bi*** I'll bust yo guts!
(you come so quick *****)
Wonder why I come so quick? With that wide a$$ pu$$y and soggy ****? I'm trying to get the sh** over with, and go to sleep!

Last edited by pdjafari; 04-12-2006 at 07:18 PM.
Old 04-12-2006, 07:13 PM
clokwork
Premier Member

First things first, tomorrow is happy hour. come and drink with us
Old 04-12-2006, 08:01 PM
Jee_35

man i wish I could go to HH, but Thursdays I have to work. Been trying to get off for weeks, but the bossman wants nothing of it. Thanks for all the replies guys, a lot of what you all say makes a lot of sense. Friends of mine don't seem to think like that haha. I guess I'll just focus on school and other things for now. If she's really for me, I guess she'll come back. I was thinking about calling her from time to time.. maybe like very 3 days or something, maybe thats a bad idea?
and damn Brian.. P I M P is all I can say.. lol
Old 04-12-2006, 08:48 PM
terryw

do you work with my boy tracy? hes my wiehgt lifting partner and he works at the redlobster in laurel.
Old 04-12-2006, 08:51 PM
Jee_35

Originally Posted by terryw
do you work with my boy tracy? hes my wiehgt lifting partner and he works at the redlobster in laurel.
lol yea man we work at the same place
Old 04-12-2006, 08:52 PM
terryw

"I got 99 problems and a b*tch aint one" - JayZ
I agree with my man kunalmister, im just keeping it real, not trying to hurt you, but i think she cheating on you too. for real if she did cheat on you, think of what she would want to do? she would try to hid it from you for a while then let you know, and act like she started seeing someone AFTER breaking up.
not that this is whats going on, but this is usually the case. eitherway, just hang in there man. come to happy hour and party with me in college park, or come lift weight with me and tracy and sheriff. take your mind off her.

Last edited by terryw; 04-12-2006 at 09:06 PM.
Old 04-12-2006, 11:26 PM
absolutg

Originally Posted by Jee_35
I was thinking about calling her from time to time.. maybe like very 3 days or something, maybe thats a bad idea?
and damn Brian.. P I M P is all I can say.. lol
sorry man but that's a bad idea. you need to quit cold turkey. seriously. just drop her and once you start spending more time thinking about you than her, you'll feel SOO much better.
Old 04-12-2006, 11:44 PM
Pratik

Fact is, I feel for you. Its tough after 3 years and you do get emotionally attached but eveyrone is right. Do NOT contact her. I bet she knows that you think about her and only re-enforces that when you call her. If in fact you don't call her it'll make her think of you even more and may even get her jealous that you've moved on with your life and she'll contact you after that. You have to be strong even as tempting as it can be.

Things like this always get better in time. In the meantime spend as much time as you can with friends and take your mind off of things. In a short time you'll be happy with what's happened and know that it was for the better.

I speak from experience that when the more you ignore girls, they keep coming back. I'm sure others would agree with me. I've gone through it many times!!
Old 04-12-2006, 11:48 PM
ratm68

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Keep ya heads up man. Whatever her deal is, let it be. My take is that, one, what everybody suspected, two, maybe she simply want some time off and rather not talk about it. Not talking or being rude might be her way of breaking it off. It's the lingering and talking that make it worst. All that 'it's not you, it's me" stuff are made for tv, not real life. So maybe she just wanted to avoid all of that. Let it be and allow time to do it's work. Take advantage of the free time, chill with your boys, family, work on your car, clean it, sell more crack (we all know where you get all that cash for your wheels from...ahaha..j/k) Hang in there, it'll only get better from here.

~Khoa
Old 04-13-2006, 12:06 AM
Virge
straight to the bank...

cut her out of your life completely. You'll feel much much better after a few weeks =) (oh and flaunt that G of yours and get some B*TCHES )
Old 04-13-2006, 12:07 AM
G-Tofu

Originally Posted by Virge
dude girls do that b/c they cheated on you....might not be the case with her, but more often than not they found someone else....
+100000000

we are not trying to hurt you or anything.....but what he said IS ALWAYS true....... that what happened to me before.......I know how bad you're feeling right now but trust me.....just let it goes.....some days when you try to look back, you'll say "Thank God" that you're still single.......She will try to get you back within another 6 months when thing does not go right for her....................."IT"S NOW OR NEVER"..........foccus on your career and girls will come.........I am very sorry to hear that......best wishes....

Quick Reply: SIGH*.. Girlfriend wants to take a break..