Midwestern Serving CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, SD, UT, WI, WY

Official mn chat thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2011, 03:52 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Received 210 Likes on 155 Posts
Mike! do I need to be down there to buy one of them TV's?? Lemme know mang! ughh...like i need my 4th, but i figure this is an excuse for me to move the older 37" out to the garage!!!!!
Old 02-03-2011, 03:57 PM
Alpha Ice
Minnesota G owners

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by | 1cleanG |
Mike! do I need to be down there to buy one of them TV's?? Lemme know mang! ughh...like i need my 4th, but i figure this is an excuse for me to move the older 37" out to the garage!!!!!
I was just gonna call you out on that and how modding and the TV almost got you into trouble Saturday LOL!!!!! I've got plenty to cover ya if you wanted to pick it up, I would just need the 2k sometime soon, it would have to be cash for the deal tho, no credit cards which will make it tough. I just snatched up my last piece for the spring a few days ago. But I cant put it on until it gets nicer out. Dumb!! I would then complete what I needed on my end and get you the 870 back...I could even do an OMS order for it and have it waiting at the Richfield store if I wanted to.....or something closer to Woodbury than Roch
Old 02-03-2011, 03:58 PM
p-51ss
Minnesota G owners

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey man if you got an itch to mod, you can buy my springs for me!
Old 02-03-2011, 03:59 PM
Alpha Ice
Minnesota G owners

Haha, don't feel too bad! I have my 40 in my room, 50 in my living room and I almost wanted to sell my 40 and get a 65 for the living room....You cant really go wrong with a 65" Panny for $1800 Except for the fact its a S2 vs a G20 model.... Oh well, too many decisions!
Old 02-03-2011, 04:10 PM
mysticmotion

Originally Posted by Wblcheerchick
Well you can drive mine!!
I almost test drove the 7at 370Z at Walser Nissan but didn't have time. WIth AWD though, your car should rip out the hole nicely. Does your car have the paddle shifters? I have a 6mt G35 coupe but you're welcome to try it out too if you like.
Old 02-03-2011, 04:30 PM
Alpha Ice
Minnesota G owners

Originally Posted by mysticmotion
I almost test drove the 7at 370Z at Walser Nissan but didn't have time. WIth AWD though, your car should rip out the hole nicely. Does your car have the paddle shifters? I have a 6mt G35 coupe but you're welcome to try it out too if you like.
I'm looking forward to helping Lance with his 6mt....whoop whoop!!
Old 02-03-2011, 04:40 PM
WannabeSport

Received 43 Likes on 33 Posts
HOLY POSTS!

heyyyy, only i'm allowed to call him mikey!! LMAO

as for the pool party...heck it was only like 50 degrees at my housewarming party and rainy! Water was STEAMIN' off w/ the heater runnin(pool temp of 82!) CEPT ALLLLLLLLLL THE G crew chickened out!!!! booooooooooooooo, Tevi had the only excuse..."he had a baby!" LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Janik...are you just tradin' in your old car or what? I know you have it FS right now, but what are you looking at doing? When's your deadline??....March?
Originally Posted by Alpha Ice
Just get it now Janik....you could do IP, othereise they have a really nice blue for the new 37s. Not that Ive been looking or anything
Originally Posted by soolman32
Get it done already
Soon enough! I have 3 weekends of travel coming up, but I'm leaving tomorrow morning in the AM with Songle (from G driver) and we will be taking the last mods off of my car along with my sound system. After that, the car is going to be up for sale for atleast a month while I sell everything and boost my bank account. If I get no bites, i'll keep my eye out on a car and if the price is right, go down and pick it up and leave my 05 behind.

Just give me some time haha i'll have the car before April/May

Haha, yea I was texting him last night and some on fb about the new maps....that was a really mixed meet. I woulda preferred to just have Zs n Gs. But we will see, the one last year was a few Acuras too, but we all know how well that went with the downhill portion of the mountain....
FWD Acura just couldn't keep up with Lance and I.
I think it worked out pretty well, given how busy we were in general. There wasnt too much activity on the forums regardless of who all was on, except for Janik. Hes here just to be a post ***** I'm just glad your back! Its gonna be a crazy year for sure
Heyyyyyy sorry I am just active in more than just one section of the forum. You guys forget that I'v met a bunch of people from the forums in person.
I was just gonna call you out on that and how modding and the TV almost got you into trouble Saturday LOL!!!!! I've got plenty to cover ya if you wanted to pick it up, I would just need the 2k sometime soon, it would have to be cash for the deal tho, no credit cards which will make it tough. I just snatched up my last piece for the spring a few days ago. But I cant put it on until it gets nicer out. Dumb!! I would then complete what I needed on my end and get you the 870 back...I could even do an OMS order for it and have it waiting at the Richfield store if I wanted to.....or something closer to Woodbury than Roch
TVs! I need a new TV. Can you hook me up this summer? lol I want a 50" or bigger.
Old 02-03-2011, 04:47 PM
Alpha Ice
Minnesota G owners

Maybe lol, although I wonder how longs its going to be until they realize that since I've gone part time there I've been spending twice my paycheck with them annually. I'm silver until 2013 now

Lance, you better not move any of the XBR(s) out to the garage, I think you only have that one, but thats no place for that nice of a TV!!

Janik, I'm sure I can help you in some way, but in all honesty, all of the TVs that are out now are the same price for you as me, I just happen to get a stupid deal on Sonys for another month. Funny how the guy whos always posting has been gone the last couple days and theres like 3 pages to read :P I've been kinda bored at work, but today has just been a really Sheisty day :/
Old 02-03-2011, 04:53 PM
Alpha Ice
Minnesota G owners

Janik, you could do me a favor and pick up my 50" G20 for $800, I'll even transfer the 4 year warranty to ya too :P I wanna get a 55 to 63" 3D TV when the next gens come out
Old 02-03-2011, 05:44 PM
WannabeSport

Got any pics of the TV? What is a G20? Thats Panasonic isn't it? My sister and her fiance just bought one of those for $699 brand new lol it was a 1080p to. I think the prices went back up though. How old is yours?
Old 02-03-2011, 05:48 PM
Alpha Ice
Minnesota G owners

Originally Posted by WannabeSport
Got any pics of the TV? What is a G20? Thats Panasonic isn't it? My sister and her fiance just bought one of those for $699 brand new lol it was a 1080p to. I think the prices went back up though. How old is yours?
Heres the link, it was 1100 for me on my discount, brand new price was 1499 lol. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Panasoni...=G20&cp=1&lp=1

Currently they are clearanced for 1099, this is the best 50" Panasonic makes, your sister bought the C2, the S2 is currently 899. This has the netflix, pandora and youtube stuff already built in along with viera cast and the best glare resistant screen for a plasma. Just a thought if your looking for one tho lol. I've had it now for a few months, but I'm not home very often to watch it
Old 02-03-2011, 05:57 PM
WannabeSport

Did you 'break it in' properly and all that good stuff?

****, i'd probably pick it up from you right now, but im supposed to be putting all my pennies towards a car here hahaha
Old 02-03-2011, 06:03 PM
soolman32

Received 127 Likes on 108 Posts
I actually wanna see if you're car has the famous "delay" that is spoken of all over the forums. ....so how low do you want to drop you're car? I've got an itch to mod!

All of my mods are..I'm unable to make anymore progress while my car sits on jackstands!
You could always install my springs if you feel up to it. I was initially thinking about taking to the shop that put in my NF210
Old 02-03-2011, 07:11 PM
mysticmotion

I'm looking forward to helping Lance with his 6mt....whoop whoop!!
Yeah, I want to see how much different it feels than the 35.

Originally Posted by WannabeSport
Can you hook me up this summer? lol I want a 50" or bigger.
That's what she said.

Originally Posted by soolman32
You could always install my springs if you feel up to it. I was initially thinking about taking to the shop that put in my NF210
Get your hands dirty Tevi...and you know Me and Lance would help.

Last edited by mysticmotion; 02-03-2011 at 07:18 PM.
Old 02-03-2011, 07:27 PM
soolman32

Received 127 Likes on 108 Posts
Originally Posted by mysticmotion
Get your hands dirty Tevi...and you know Me and Lance would help.
Yeah you right. I'll start reading up and you guys can coach me through it

Quick Reply: Official mn chat thread