Midwestern Serving CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, SD, UT, WI, WY

G37 Coupes at Fields Infiniti

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2007, 09:12 AM
MikeR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
G37 Coupes at Fields Infiniti

I went on Fields Infiniti web site this morning and they have 10 G37 coupes listed. 6 are at the Glencoe location and 4 in Libertyville. Unfortunately mine hasn't arrived yet.
Old 08-25-2007, 03:51 PM
CHI-TOWN G37

Mine arrived yesterday and I will pick it up Monday. I have been battling the storms with no power until 3:00 am this morning. Water in basement and a 50 foot tree ripped at it base and laying in my back yard. My neighbors across the street are still without power and don't expect it back for 3 more days. What a great time to pick up a new car!!!!!! Field's was also without power for an extended length of time as well. Thank G, nobody got hurt that I am aware of from this blast. See you all Monday night!
Old 08-25-2007, 05:45 PM
MissLydia

Congrats Chi-town, can't wait to see pics. I'm actually glad I didn't get my car last week. With the storms and the fact that I live in the N. Shore, knowing my luck, a tree would have fallen on it. Still waiting on my call from Bob.
Old 08-25-2007, 05:53 PM
CHI-TOWN G37

^^Hey Lydia, I believe your car was to be shipped with mine. I hope it came in last night as well. Call Bob again.
Old 08-25-2007, 08:47 PM
MissLydia

Well, $hit, they're closed for the day. I'll work on enjoying the weekend with my man and try not to think about that shiny new car and maybe I'll get lucky on Monday. I feel a long lunch break in my future.
Old 08-26-2007, 12:14 AM
N50

Hey, Chi-Town. Glad to know that you'll be picking up your beast soon. Can't wait for the pics...that is if I'm allowed to view them. I just realized I'm the only midwesterner not from Illinois...for now.
Old 08-27-2007, 11:20 AM
MissLydia

Talked to Bob this morning and my car is still not in although he expects it "any day now". ARGH!!
Old 08-28-2007, 12:17 AM
MissLydia

Hey Chi-town, got your car?? I'm hoping to have it by Thursday or it'll put a serious damper on my weekend coming up.
Old 08-28-2007, 12:29 AM
synth19

Hope to see you guys @ some local meets!

www.chicagoZ.com
Old 08-28-2007, 10:37 AM
CHI-TOWN G37

I drove it out last night and almost slept in it

I have never seen so much high-tech in any car EVER, and it will definately take several days to get up to speed with this stuff. I'm taking it on a 700 mile trip through the Wisconsin kettle-moraine September 6th-9th, so I should have lots to comment on after that and I will post some better photos of the car in an environment other than my driveway(not too exciting).

The car feels rock solid solid. People were chasing me home last night to get a better view and the rubber-necking was out of control. This beast commands attention!!!!

I opted out of the iPhone deal and went Clear Bra. My kids wanted the iPhone and I wanted the Clear Bra.

Big thanks to Jaime over at Fields and their whole staff. This dealer is tops in my book.

Lydia, I know the cars are coming in kinda "spotty", but it is worth the wait. This thing rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-28-2007, 12:40 PM
N50

Originally Posted by CHI-TOWN G37
I drove it out last night and almost slept in it

I have never seen so much high-tech in any car EVER, and it will definately take several days to get up to speed with this stuff. I'm taking it on a 700 mile trip through the Wisconsin kettle-moraine September 6th-9th, so I should have lots to comment on after that and I will post some better photos of the car in an environment other than my driveway(not too exciting).

The car feels rock solid solid. People were chasing me home last night to get a better view and the rubber-necking was out of control. This beast commands attention!!!!

I opted out of the iPhone deal and went Clear Bra. My kids wanted the iPhone and I wanted the Clear Bra.

Big thanks to Jaime over at Fields and their whole staff. This dealer is tops in my book.

Lydia, I know the cars are coming in kinda "spotty", but it is worth the wait. This thing rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chi-Town congrats on your new G. You know what's next....PICS!!!! lol
Old 09-01-2007, 08:31 AM
shiroda

Hi all. First time user (long time listener). Just traded my old 04 silver graphite G35 for a black G37 (everything but the lighted panels and spoiler). I'll likely add the spoiler when they're available to the dealer. Picked it up from Libertyville yesterday. It came in last Saturday. I had a K40 calibre/remote start and clear bra put on by your friends in Glenview. They did a nice job. See you on the road. It won't be hard to miss you. Not many of us out there yet.
Old 09-14-2007, 12:48 AM
evil skiny

Originally Posted by shiroda
Hi all. First time user (long time listener). Just traded my old 04 silver graphite G35 for a black G37 (everything but the lighted panels and spoiler). I'll likely add the spoiler when they're available to the dealer. Picked it up from Libertyville yesterday. It came in last Saturday. I had a K40 calibre/remote start and clear bra put on by your friends in Glenview. They did a nice job. See you on the road. It won't be hard to miss you. Not many of us out there yet.
I also ordered the k40 and the remote start. Does your remote start work with your intelligent key? That is what my dealer promised me. I have to drop it off a week or so to get the remote start, spolier, accent lighting, k40, and the illuminated kick pannels installed. I was planing on doing it this week but my car is in parts all across the US right now. Rims at a powder coater in plainfield, grill, rim center caps, tail light, headlights, trunk pop button, and rear badges are in New York getting taken apart and blacked out. Car is sitting in my garage on stands with all the windows tinted all the way around 5 percent and 35 percent on the windshield. I picked it up last friday from hoffman estattes infiniti cause they had something very very close to what i ordered cause goldcoast couldn;t get me the car i orderd 4 months ago. Kinda haveing second thoughts about doing all this work right now while the weather is nice but hell it should be worth it in the end.
Old 09-14-2007, 09:21 AM
shiroda

Wow, spounds like it will be worth the wait! Yes, the remote start is within the intelligent key. You hit the lock button twice and the ignition starts. As a safety feature once you enter the car and step on the brake, the engine turns off. You then need to hit the start button. At least everything will be warmed up. Speaking of cold weather - any decision on snow tires and wheels for the winter?
Old 09-14-2007, 09:30 AM
evil skiny

I bought the best snow tires money could buy. Actually it cost me about as much as my set of rims and snow tires would have. I picked up an 2000 v8 4 wheel drive explorer in amazing shape with 85K miles on it for 4 grand. So no need for me to get snow tires on the G. If you have a garage just buy a second car for hauling stuff around and the white cold powder stuff we all hate called snow. Insurance won't cost you much more a month seeing your insurance is rated on a sports car already, and you can always find deals like the one i found on craigs list.

Quick Reply: G37 Coupes at Fields Infiniti