Intake and Exhaust The ultimate forum to ask, discuss, and answer tech related questions regarding MyG37 intake and exhaust.

Help FI rhfc vs Art pipes

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2013, 12:51 AM
soolman32

Received 127 Likes on 108 Posts
Originally Posted by Glover998
Come on go ahead n make my day .. Post a link for Amuse's +2007 sedans version
For someone as knowledgeable as you, I'm baffled you didn't realize the 07+ sedan all shared the same exhaust. If you order it now, you should have it on time for christmas. Looking forward to that review. thanks

Last edited by soolman32; 10-12-2013 at 12:59 AM.
Old 10-12-2013, 05:56 AM
Glover998

Received 31 Likes on 27 Posts
Originally Posted by soolman32
For someone as knowledgeable as you, I'm baffled you didn't realize the 07+ sedan all shared the same exhaust. If you order it now, you should have it on time for christmas. Looking forward to that review. thanks
Wait a minute .. Share the same exhaust ? You mean coupes and sedans ? Cuz i was referring to coupes only.. When i said amuses built for coupes.

If you think that +2007 coupes and sedans share the same exhaust then i would
Suggest you to sell your car and leave Nissan/Infiniti community and look into something else .. But if you meant between sedans, then yes they do share the same exhausts and i know that already but i'm curious what makes you bring this up between sedans cuz like i said above, amuses built for coupes only n i was referring to coupes only, so i asked u to post a link for amuses sedan's version right after u said that it'll fit my car !

Plz tell me you did not mean between coupes and sedans !
Old 10-12-2013, 10:49 AM
soolman32

And i've been around since 2008 myself too , i literally tried out 99.9% of Catbacks, HFCs and TPs out there, name a brand n i'll tell you that i had it, tested it, studied it before, So plz don't less-estimate people just because you think you know some about VQs .. I do not less-estimate you myself and yes you're selling the best parts for our cars and i do understand your passion for FI's awesome craftsmanship products so i have nothing against them as i tried out all of Tony's products except his LTH and RHFC lol.

and oh .. I never quoted MD on that scavenging fact n i'm surprised that i share the same idea of what i just thought about their product

Cheers ..
@soolman

You should of have asked me what car i drive before posting that ***** comment, hoping you'll get some thumbs up out of it . I drive 08 G35 sedan, and since u asked me about my feedback on amuse's in particular, let me tell you that no amuses available for my car otherwise i would of been pleased to go for them so i make 100% of my experiments on these .. Sorry for disappointing you sir
Come on go ahead n make my day .. Post a link for Amuse's +2007 sedans version
Wait a minute .. Share the same exhaust ? You mean coupes and sedans ? Cuz i was referring to coupes only.. When i said amuses built for coupes.

If you think that +2007 coupes and sedans share the same exhaust then i would
Suggest you to sell your car and leave Nissan/Infiniti community and look into something else .. But if you meant between sedans, then yes they do share the same exhausts and i know that already but i'm curious what makes you bring this up between sedans cuz like i said above, amuses built for coupes only n i was referring to coupes only, so i asked u to post a link for amuses sedan's version right after u said that it'll fit my car !

Plz tell me you did not mean between coupes and sedans !
You know at some point it's ok to simply come out and say "ok my 99.9% comment was a bit exaggerated". Why did I bring up the sedan deal? check your highlighted comments You claim you literally tested just about every exhaust out there. I ask you feedback about them and you hide behind driving a sedan. Then you boldly claim Amuse doesn't make anything for your specific car. I now show you Amuse does indeed have an exhaust for your specific car and you revert to acting like your comment on testing just about everything referred to the coupe. Ok so, So you drive a sedan but tested 99.9% of the coupe systems? Oh and if that 99.9% is now conveniently referring to the 07+ sedans only, then I'm pleased to inform you that most manufacturers do offer a sedan version of their systems which it sounds like you've tested already. So until you test that Amuse for us, I can settle for a comparo between the MXP, HKS and Fast Intention system for the 07+ sedan version just so we are clear on which car we are talking about here. If your experience is with the 2007 coupe (since you brought that up) or the 2008+ coupe versions of those brands that works too. Either way it'd be beneficial to me or other people I know. I was impressed that you literally tested 99.9% of the catbacks (coupe or sedan) out there, simply trying to gain some feedback since it's really rare to come across someone with this much first hand experience.

Last edited by soolman32; 10-12-2013 at 11:07 AM.
Old 10-12-2013, 12:44 PM
Glover998

You know at some point it's ok to simply come out and say "ok my 99.9% comment was a bit exaggerated". Why did I bring up the sedan deal? check your highlighted comments You claim you literally tested just about every exhaust out there. I ask you feedback about them and you hide behind driving a sedan. Then you boldly claim Amuse doesn't make anything for your specific car. I now show you Amuse does indeed have an exhaust for your specific car and you revert to acting like your comment on testing just about everything referred to the coupe. Ok so, So you drive a sedan but tested 99.9% of the coupe systems? Oh and if that 99.9% is now conveniently referring to the 07+ sedans only, then I'm pleased to inform you that most manufacturers do offer a sedan version of their systems which it sounds like you've tested already. So until you test that Amuse for us, I can settle for a comparo between the MXP, HKS and Fast Intention system for the 07+ sedan version just so we are clear on which car we are talking about here. If your experience is with the 2007 coupe (since you brought that up) or the 2008+ coupe versions of those brands that works too. Either way it'd be beneficial to me or other people I know. I was impressed that you literally tested 99.9% of the catbacks (coupe or sedan) out there, simply trying to gain some feedback since it's really rare to come across someone with this much first hand experience.
I think you either cracked or your brain does not function well with these things, You just take things on the other way around, don't you ?!
You should understand that the 99.9% of the systems i tried are those which came out for our sedans because i drive a SEDAN n i never tried a coupe setup , it's just doesn't work .. yes i understand you know that already n were just mocking on the 99.9% , but do i really have to say that percentage is all around sedans setups only ?! You should of have understood that from the beginning!

As for the Amuse systems, i'm curious to see one for our sedans, so could you plz post a link of the one that fit on my car ?! then i will post you and line up all the setups i had and tried before

Thank you in advance
Old 10-12-2013, 01:23 PM
soolman32

I think you either cracked or your brain does not function well with these things, You just take things on the other way around, don't you ?!
You should understand that the 99.9% of the systems i tried are those which came out for our sedans because i drive a SEDAN n i never tried a coupe setup , it's just doesn't work .. yes i understand you know that already n were just mocking on the 99.9% , but do i really have to say that percentage is all around sedans setups only ?! You should of have understood that from the beginning!

As for the Amuse systems, i'm curious to see one for our sedans, so could you plz post a link of the one that fit on my car ?! then i will post you and line up all the setups i had and tried before

Thank you in advance
Reverting back to personal attacks again. we re both on the same page as far as you personally testing 99.9% of the 2007+ sedan exhaust out there. Forget about the coupe and answer the last question about the MXP, HKS and Fast intention comparison and your personal experience. Those are popular and you should have some experience with them.

I can't help but notice that I've been nothing but helpful and highlighting the fact that the 2007+ sedan all share the same exact exhaust. Want me to also breakdown what that means for the Amuse systems and help find a place to order it from?

Anyways I've been blown away by your wealth of knowledge so far and will now go back to doing more research.

Last edited by soolman32; 10-12-2013 at 01:38 PM.
Old 10-12-2013, 03:44 PM
Glover998

Reverting back to personal attacks again. we re both on the same page as far as you personally testing 99.9% of the 2007+ sedan exhaust out there. Forget about the coupe and answer the last question about the MXP, HKS and Fast intention comparison and your personal experience. Those are popular and you should have some experience with them.

I can't help but notice that I've been nothing but helpful and highlighting the fact that the 2007+ sedan all share the same exact exhaust. Want me to also breakdown what that means for the Amuse systems and help find a place to order it from?

Anyways I've been blown away by your wealth of knowledge so far and will now go back to doing more research.
No soolman .. I was not asking you to find me a place to order this exhaust From , I'm just asking you to post a pic, a vid, a link , a qoute or anything else that approve that this exhaust exists for our +07 sedans , didn't you say it's available for our 4drs ?!

Do it and then i'll give you my feedback on above .. You have my word
Old 10-12-2013, 05:05 PM
soolman32

You might find this article enlightening StanceNation looking forward to those reviews. I assume you have pics and vid of your car with all those setups you've tested. I'm sure we can ask the moderator to sticky your thread once you post up everything you tested except for the Amuse since you didn't know it existed. But I can understand if you have nothing more than excuses past this point for not living up to having literally tested 99.9% of the exhaust systems for your car.

Last edited by soolman32; 10-12-2013 at 05:52 PM.
Old 10-12-2013, 06:24 PM
Glover998

Amuse Power House Amuse V1 Exhaust.
Access Evolution Full Titanuim Exhaust with Y pipe, and Quad tips.
You kidding me ?!!!
Now someone ask that car owner, is it Amuse or Access Evolution ?!!

It's really pathetic how hard you tried to find something approves the existence of this thing for our sedans, but all you found is this poor article !

Man .. This exhaust is not available for HR/VHR sedans, Trust me
Next time, try not to show up and jump from no where with all that sarcasm attitude just to make yourself a hero in front of everyone, study the person whom you're talking to first before you embarrass yourself !

Cheers
Old 10-12-2013, 10:00 PM
soolman32

You kidding me ?!!!
Now someone ask that car owner, is it Amuse or Access Evolution ?!!

It's really pathetic how hard you tried to find something approves the existence of this thing for our sedans, but all you found is this poor article !

Man .. This exhaust is not available for HR/VHR sedans, Trust me
Next time, try not to show up and jump from no where with all that sarcasm attitude just to make yourself a hero in front of everyone, study the person whom you're talking to first before you embarrass yourself !

Cheers
You know there's a specific reason I chose that particular one. Aside from the fact that it does say in the list of mods that it is an Amuse exhaust (learn to read)I do know the owner. It is made by Amuse in collaboration with Access Evolution. You can contact Amuse and have them make you one too I know you shouldn't feed trolls but I wanted to see how far you'd take this charade and stick to your guns about testing 99.9% of exhausts made for your car. All you've demonstrated so far is your ignorance of what is or what is not available for your own car. Let me guess, next you'll ask me to get the owner on here to vouch for my statement right? and follow that by saying "I promise after that I will wow you with my wealth of personal experience on every exhaust but the one in the article" Anyways, this was fun. I'll give you a pass here... You don't have to shed any light on your knowledge because we both know you simply do not have it. You made a claim that you can't back up. Feel free to make one last smart comment and so that you have the last word and win this. I won't contradict you. After all I don't have knowledge as vast as someone like you who has tested 99.9% of the systems for the 07+ G sedan. I now bow to your greatness
Old 10-12-2013, 10:43 PM
WARAT
Registered Member

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

Last edited by WARAT; 10-12-2013 at 10:49 PM.
Old 10-12-2013, 10:54 PM
Alkatraz

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts
This guy has got to win an award!

Comes out telling everyone that they don't know what they are talking about and that he does because he has huge experience with the platform. Turns out he doesn't even have a G37 and that his experience is apparently limited to the G35 sedan......Classic!!
Old 10-12-2013, 11:27 PM
Glover998

You know there's a specific reason I chose that particular one. Aside from the fact that it does say in the list of mods that it is an Amuse exhaust (learn to read)I do know the owner. It is made by Amuse in collaboration with Access Evolution. You can contact Amuse and have them make you one too I know you shouldn't feed trolls but I wanted to see how far you'd take this charade and stick to your guns about testing 99.9% of exhausts made for your car. All you've demonstrated so far is your ignorance of what is or what is not available for your own car. Let me guess, next you'll ask me to get the owner on here to vouch for my statement right? and follow that by saying "I promise after that I will wow you with my wealth of personal experience on every exhaust but the one in the article" Anyways, this was fun. I'll give you a pass here... You don't have to shed any light on your knowledge because we both know you simply do not have it. You made a claim that you can't back up. Feel free to make one last smart comment and so that you have the last word and win this. I won't contradict you. After all I don't have knowledge as vast as someone like you who has tested 99.9% of the systems for the 07+ G sedan. I now bow to your greatness
aw .. So it's only a special custom made on order , you cud of said that from the beginning

Exactly .. Won't share you my feedback unless you post a video of the owner talking about his exhaust and approving it's an Amuse .. Just kidding.

Look .. Yes i did exaggerate that percentage a lil n i know that before you even show up, but the way you jumped in with that sarcasm attitude,did irritate me a lil and wanted to drag you to all the fuzz just to push it back on u

See .. When i said 99.9% it was just figurative and pulled out from my mouth with pure intention .. Didn't even realized that i wrote "literally" beside it , so pardon me for that .. I can't believe how strong and serious you took it to make you jump in like a spiderman from no where

Spiderman .. These are the setups i had on my car: ( random listed )

Fastintentions catback, was one of the first few people who had n installed when they first came out, so it was with that crap magnaflow x pipe.
Stillen catback.
Ark grip with burned tips.
Invidia Gimini, non resonated Y pipes.
Berk HFC.
Fastintentions HFC
Fastintentions "2.5 Test pipes.
Art pipes.
GTM Test pipes.
Stillen ceramic coated headers.

Huge mod bug did bite me when i was sleeping that day

Anyways, i did quit all these things now and went for a real mod .. Brian Crower 4.1 High compression stroker built, and is being installed for a while now ..stay tuned for my upcoming thread

Still that guy bowing down ?!

@Alkatraz: i really feel sorry for you You've been here for a while posting all these negative comments showing nothing but a black ill heart !
In fact i didn't want to reply or talk to you but i'm just curious what makes you think that i drive a G37 coupe ?! Is it because i'm in MYG37.com ?!! Cuz i never said i drive a G37 and i would never intend to own one neither

Cheers

Last edited by Glover998; 10-13-2013 at 12:13 AM.
Old 10-19-2013, 08:07 PM
Vizard_87
Premier Member

Received 254 Likes on 200 Posts
I'm leaning towards RHFC. I like low deep sound.
Old 10-28-2013, 03:44 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Received 210 Likes on 155 Posts
Few more reasons why Fast Intentions is the BEST OF THE BEST!

I had a set of MD ART pipes in my possession, so I thought it would be a great opportunity to take a look at a few of the "little things" that immediately stick out when looking at the craftsmanship of the parts themselves.

#1 - the ends of the flange. Take a look closely where the pipe is actually separate from the flange itself on the MD pipe. The Fast Intentions pipe is welded and sanded into one solid piece.

#2 - the welds, just look how sexy the FI piece is vs the MD piece

#3 - MD coats their parts in a ceramic finish. Why? To hide flaws? If you look closely, you can see scratches/small creases throughout the resonator and piping. The ceramic coating assists with hiding this to the customer visibly.

#4 - I have never....EVER heard of a FI HFC/RHFC cracking....which I've heard A BUNCH of MD ART pipes cracking(make sure you keep your receipt or they won't warranty )

Name:  IMG_20131012_104835_109_zps8513e92e.jpg
Views: 718
Size:  42.9 KB

Name:  IMG_20131012_104543_096_zps2021386a.jpg
Views: 684
Size:  54.4 KB

Name:  IMG_20131010_212737_855_zps9129e8da.jpg
Views: 704
Size:  48.5 KB
The following users liked this post:
twin_snails (07-29-2014)
Old 03-20-2014, 11:56 PM
Bun_Bo_Hue

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 1cleanG
Few more reasons why Fast Intentions is the BEST OF THE BEST!

I had a set of MD ART pipes in my possession, so I thought it would be a great opportunity to take a look at a few of the "little things" that immediately stick out when looking at the craftsmanship of the parts themselves.

#1 - the ends of the flange. Take a look closely where the pipe is actually separate from the flange itself on the MD pipe. The Fast Intentions pipe is welded and sanded into one solid piece.

#2 - the welds, just look how sexy the FI piece is vs the MD piece

#3 - MD coats their parts in a ceramic finish. Why? To hide flaws? If you look closely, you can see scratches/small creases throughout the resonator and piping. The ceramic coating assists with hiding this to the customer visibly.

#4 - I have never....EVER heard of a FI HFC/RHFC cracking....which I've heard A BUNCH of MD ART pipes cracking(make sure you keep your receipt or they won't warranty )
Thanks for your input and time to post those pics! I do have a question though: Will ART pipes throw a CEL?

Quick Reply: Help FI rhfc vs Art pipes