Intake and Exhaust The ultimate forum to ask, discuss, and answer tech related questions regarding MyG37 intake and exhaust.

Review Invidia Gemini! Installed!! or kinda lol

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2010, 02:50 PM
911turbo
Registered Member

Received 41 Likes on 28 Posts
bump added videos of the exhaust from outside!
Old 02-11-2010, 05:17 PM
oreoleo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I installed the Gemini i got from importdps, and I absolutely love it!!! Starting up the car sounds a little louder/deeper. Driving normal from 1 - 3k the exhaust sounds way deeper, and 1.5x louder in cabin. After 4k and up it seems a bit louder inside the cabin, but resembles stock sound. Wide open throttle sounds deeper and louder.

I let my friend drive the car while I was standing outside, and it sounds very deep in the low RPMs, even from a far distance.

I still have the regular cats. I heard the car with berk hfcs, and I have to say I didn't like it as much as with stock cats. Kind of deters me from getting the FI long tube headers, as they're basically test pipes. Maybe it will sound better though...

This was 2 weeks before I had mine installed, so I might have forgotten how the one with HFC sounds. It could be due to the exhaust "growing on me", first time I started it up I didn't like it so much (felt like a waste for some reason), but after an hour of driving I loved it.

I have a question though, anyone with the Gemini notice a vibration at around 2.5k coming from the right door panel / a pillar? A little annoying when you don't have music up.

Last edited by oreoleo; 02-11-2010 at 05:19 PM. Reason: added info
Old 02-11-2010, 05:34 PM
TreSe7en
Registered Member

My thing that holds my shades,garage opener above the rear view mirror rattles alot when I accelerate, that's annoying. I also have test pipes and intake though.
Old 02-11-2010, 08:39 PM
RedG37SNC

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
I just want to know where I can get a pair of red, white and blue underwear like that..LOL!!!!
Old 02-11-2010, 10:21 PM
911turbo
Registered Member

Received 41 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by oreoleo
I installed the Gemini i got from importdps, and I absolutely love it!!! Starting up the car sounds a little louder/deeper. Driving normal from 1 - 3k the exhaust sounds way deeper, and 1.5x louder in cabin. After 4k and up it seems a bit louder inside the cabin, but resembles stock sound. Wide open throttle sounds deeper and louder.

I let my friend drive the car while I was standing outside, and it sounds very deep in the low RPMs, even from a far distance.

I still have the regular cats. I heard the car with berk hfcs, and I have to say I didn't like it as much as with stock cats. Kind of deters me from getting the FI long tube headers, as they're basically test pipes. Maybe it will sound better though...

This was 2 weeks before I had mine installed, so I might have forgotten how the one with HFC sounds. It could be due to the exhaust "growing on me", first time I started it up I didn't like it so much (felt like a waste for some reason), but after an hour of driving I loved it.

I have a question though, anyone with the Gemini notice a vibration at around 2.5k coming from the right door panel / a pillar? A little annoying when you don't have music up.

Yeah sometimes stuff in my car vibrates when i accelerate hard with the gemini, just wish it was a bit louder. 1-3k sounds great but after 3k the exhaust goes quiet . I wanna hear some more videos of the gemini with TP or HFC!!!

Originally Posted by TreSe7en
My thing that holds my shades,garage opener above the rear view mirror rattles alot when I accelerate, that's annoying. I also have test pipes and intake though.
Where them vids 37?!?!?!?! i want lol

Originally Posted by RedG37SNC
I just want to know where I can get a pair of red, white and blue underwear like that..LOL!!!!
Haha beats me man, my guess would be pac sun LOL.
Old 02-11-2010, 11:35 PM
TreSe7en
Registered Member

Vids coming soon, local meet this weekend so might do one there
Old 03-06-2010, 07:42 PM
andyK30

looks good.
Old 03-12-2010, 04:11 PM
importdps
Banned

Originally Posted by oreoleo

Glad you liked your exhaust!!
Old 03-12-2010, 10:09 PM
andyK30

This is a Great exhaust.