Group Buys Group Buys put on by Members or Sponsors

GB Group Buy for OEM spoiler?

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2012, 02:57 PM
DashKid
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How much is the deal. So it is 338.59 + shipping? That is way better than 500 that the steaerlship normally charges.
Old 05-09-2012, 04:43 PM
emyrl

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Wreckreation
I do have 2 more quotes coming in if people are interested in holding off a few days. these are their REGULAR, PRE GB PRICES and they agreed to give us a group discount

2008 INFINITI G37 Parts - Infiniti parts

BODY HARDWARE / TRUNK LID / SPOILER / SPOILER assy
spoiler assy COUPE, w/o Tech. pkg
PARTS: Paint to match.
MSRP Core ? Save Online Price
$477.92 $0.00 $139.33 $338.59

BODY HARDWARE / TRUNK LID / SPOILER / SPOILER assy
spoiler assy COUPE, w/Tech. pkg
PARTS: Paint to match.
MSRP Core ? Save Online Price
$477.92 $0.00 $139.33 $338.59[/QUOTE

Just to be clear, is it $338.59 for the spoiler?
I am down for this price if we can get it. If it turns out lower than that, then even better.
Old 05-09-2012, 04:59 PM
Wreckreation

$338.59 ISNT the discounted price, thats their normal price, factory paint, factory spoiler. SAME thing you would get from the dealership. datboiroy, are you committed to going through the dealership that quoted you even if I can get it that much cheaper?
Old 05-09-2012, 04:59 PM
Redpit

Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts
I got mine (sedan w/tech) from Beshoff Infiniti for just under $300 shipped. Just throwing it out there.
Old 05-09-2012, 05:01 PM
Wreckreation

Originally Posted by Redpit
I got mine (sedan w/tech) from Beshoff Infiniti for just under $300 shipped. Just throwing it out there.
Impressive, I didnt know sedan spoilers were that much cheaper.
Old 05-09-2012, 05:37 PM
TwoThree

Received 51 Likes on 41 Posts
I could be completely wrong, I just know what WE, an Infiniti dealer is paying for the spoiler. At $338 the dealership is losing money. Maybe not on the non-painted ones? But if you have a dealership that is agreeing to the $338 or even lower and saying it IS painted, I would jump on that. I personally think hes going to be eating the price of the spoiler, but I could be entirely wrong. I simply do not know. But if you can grab it for around the $300 let me know, I'm in lol.
Old 05-09-2012, 05:37 PM
SwissCheeseHead

Received 87 Likes on 65 Posts
Impressive, I didnt know sedan spoilers were that much cheaper.
A lot of things for the sedan are cheaper.
Old 05-09-2012, 08:38 PM
Wreckreation

Originally Posted by TwoThree
I could be completely wrong, I just know what WE, an Infiniti dealer is paying for the spoiler. At $338 the dealership is losing money. Maybe not on the non-painted ones? But if you have a dealership that is agreeing to the $338 or even lower and saying it IS painted, I would jump on that. I personally think hes going to be eating the price of the spoiler, but I could be entirely wrong. I simply do not know. But if you can grab it for around the $300 let me know, I'm in lol.
This is a parts dealer, not a dealership, buying in bulk quantities directly from the mfg. even dealerships have a markup from the mfg, they are indipendently owned and operated. this is an online parts only retailer that has less overhead and more buying power, therefore better prices all around. thats why I went to them INSTEAD of a dealership. more info on the discounted price to come soon, probably tomorrow.
Old 05-10-2012, 10:14 AM
Wreckreation

bad news. the guy said their online pricing list is wrong and hasnt been updated from the Nissan parts price hike (IPL bumpers just jumped almost 1K).

Price is $425-$465+ shipping

price depends on color. at this juncture Id say anybody wanting this, jump on board with the price that datboiroy got from his dealership. Unfortunately I have to bail from the list entirely, turns out I need 2 crowns to the tune of...most of my mod money
Old 05-10-2012, 11:06 AM
SwissCheeseHead

bad news. the guy said their online pricing list is wrong and hasnt been updated from the Nissan parts price hike (IPL bumpers just jumped almost 1K).

Price is $425-$465+ shipping

price depends on color. at this juncture Id say anybody wanting this, jump on board with the price that datboiroy got from his dealership. Unfortunately I have to bail from the list entirely, turns out I need 2 crowns to the tune of...most of my mod money
What? That's BS. I think they want to take advantage of the interest. If anybody here would have ordered it at the price of $338, they wouldn't have said anything. But now that they know there is interest, I think they upped the price to make more profit. IMO it's a bad move. Now they're going to get people that will bail out due to the increased price. This leaves a sour taste in my mouth for sure.
Old 05-10-2012, 12:14 PM
DashKid
Banned

Knew this was just a BS pricing. I would of paid $100 extra more for OEM but I'm not shedding out $300 more unless all the other replica's are crap.
Old 05-10-2012, 06:52 PM
Wreckreation

Originally Posted by SwissCheeseHead
What? That's BS. I think they want to take advantage of the interest. If anybody here would have ordered it at the price of $338, they wouldn't have said anything. But now that they know there is interest, I think they upped the price to make more profit. IMO it's a bad move. Now they're going to get people that will bail out due to the increased price. This leaves a sour taste in my mouth for sure.
Mine as well, its kind of deceiving. this is a note that I got from one of the parts houses tho, it explains alot.

"Note that what the pricing is the actual ACCESSORY spoiler for the G37 models that did not come with it originally from the factory. We have had a few calls regarding a spoiler that is within our parts catalog which runs significantly less and customer are wondering the difference in price. The main difference is that the item in the parts catalog is actually a spoiler that would have come with the vehicle straight from the factory already installed. Typically one would use this item if the vehicle was in an accident and would have to replace this. This spoiler comes unpainted, and does not have any brake lights, hardware or templates to install, because the vehicle will already have the equipment already installed. Like the wiring harnesses and the cut outs on the trunk. Now, if the vehicle does NOT have this spoiler straight from the factory, this will not be the spoiler you are looking for. Hope this clears any confusion regarding the “accessory” and “factory” differences between the two. Furthermore, the accessory kit spoiler will come with all the needed hardware to install the spoiler like the template to drill, wiring harnesses, nuts, bolts and struts for the added weight. And of course, it’s painted. Infiniti has an extremely low markup on accessories and therefore discounts will be minimal, plus the shipping"
Old 05-11-2012, 12:20 AM
datboiroy

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
I knew that from the beginning, but I didn't want to start drama on here. So I was going to wait till you got your "quote" back and for them to give you some BS. I've been talking to my dealer back and forth and he told me exactly what was going on and it came out true. It sucks how they made you wait so long and in the end told you they couldn't do it or something or the other. But what Wreckreation posted was true. What the price was for, was a replacement part that isn't painted along with no diagrams or other parts.
Old 05-11-2012, 09:13 AM
SwissCheeseHead

So let me get this straight: The part in this link 2008 INFINITI G37 Parts - Infiniti parts is actually the "factory" spoiler that comes when you order it for your car brand new and that it is not the "accessory" spoiler that come with the hardware. Still confused as the part in the link says it's the "spoiler assy COUPE"
Old 05-11-2012, 10:25 AM
AceJack

orderinfinitiparts only sells OEM stuff to my knowledge (excluding the few things they have on the site)

Quick Reply: GB Group Buy for OEM spoiler?