Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Analog clock running fast?

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2019, 11:39 AM
sir_pearlatv
Registered Member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Honestly I just noticed this happening the other day too - was one of the first times I actually glanced at it for a while so who knows how long it's been happening. It would be a fun project when it warms up a bit, but doesn't manage to bother my regular OCD surprisingly haha. I have a 2010, I wonder if we're all reaching a pivotal time for these clocks to reach their limit, I always wondered how it would stay in sync anyway
Old 01-16-2019, 11:45 AM
Car Analogy
Registered Member

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
It seems more than odd that it would be so consistent, gaining exactly half an hour, for several different cars.
Old 01-16-2019, 12:39 PM
sir_pearlatv
Registered Member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
I'll be taking mine to the dealer for some maintenance this weekend - I'll see if they have any insights...
Old 01-16-2019, 02:22 PM
staskz
Registered Member

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts
weird how this is popping up to many people
Old 02-14-2019, 02:02 PM
photopro
Registered Member

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
my clock is fast too!!

Originally Posted by staskz
weird how this is popping up to many people
When my door was not opening i had to crawl over the seal and kicked the button couple times and i thought this was the reason, but i fixed the door with lubricant (need another thread for that!) and its done it twice since. had the car to the dealer couple weeks ago and the only thing they marked down was high voltage i think. Battery is new last year, Exide from Home Depot with monstrous starting power. I am sure now the accidental kick was not the cause. Strange...