Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2012, 11:30 AM
Rochester
Administrator

Received 4,573 Likes on 3,424 Posts
Originally Posted by 09ChiG37
All marketing
What's your point, sport?

Never mind. I just went and reviewed your history of posts. The pattern is somewhat... let's say, self-evident.

Last edited by Rochester; 11-29-2012 at 11:42 AM.
Old 11-29-2012, 12:13 PM
Tazicon

Received 24 Likes on 23 Posts
I have to say I love those stickers! If I had a Sedan I would sport those. Mainly due to the history behind them. I remember way back when......................at that time I couldn't even dream of owning a Max, I did own a Nissan Pick up though.
Old 11-29-2012, 09:33 PM
blnewt
Movin On!

Received 4,940 Likes on 4,174 Posts
Originally Posted by Rochester
AFAIK, my friend, Ed, will still print them and pop them in an envelope.

Here's the Order information, re-posted again from the middle of this thread. Take note that the tread title is misleading, and referencing an old design he used to print. Last I looked, he was only charging $1 for the order, plus $1 for each decal in the order. (Incredibly reasonable, IMO.)

Shout out if you still need help with this, Newt. And post your pics if/when you get them. The project was my own design effort, so I'd be proud to see them on your car.
Tried to order w/ that link and it just resends to the original FS thread, the paypal info is incomplete w/ the *** in the paypal address. Can I just Paypal you and you send it through or PM the correct paypal info?
FWIW I want 4 exterior silver 4dsc stickers. Thanks John
Old 11-30-2012, 08:32 AM
Rochester
Administrator

Originally Posted by blnewt
Tried to order w/ that link and it just resends to the original FS thread, the paypal info is incomplete w/ the *** in the paypal address. Can I just Paypal you and you send it through or PM the correct paypal info?
FWIW I want 4 exterior silver 4dsc stickers. Thanks John
Newt, I don't print the stickers, nor am I really involved in any way other than having designed the decal and hooked up with Ed for the work some years back.

What I can do for you is reach out to Ed on your behalf. Hang on, I'll get back to you.

Are you sure you want silver, or did you mean "frost" like the ones he cut for me?
Old 11-30-2012, 09:57 AM
soundmike

Received 36 Likes on 29 Posts
That's pretty cool.

Funny story. An acquaintance once commented on how silly Nissan is for promoting their brakes and misspelling Disc. (i.e. 4DiSC)
Old 11-30-2012, 02:24 PM
blnewt
Movin On!

Newt, I don't print the stickers, nor am I really involved in any way other than having designed the decal and hooked up with Ed for the work some years back.

What I can do for you is reach out to Ed on your behalf. Hang on, I'll get back to you.

Are you sure you want silver, or did you mean "frost" like the ones he cut for me?
Thanks for any help you can provide, the only choices shown on that link were white or silver, I do want exactly what you have on post#2 whatever it's called and exterior mount, qty 4. thanks!
Originally Posted by soundmike
That's pretty cool.

Funny story. An acquaintance once commented on how silly Nissan is for promoting their brakes and misspelling Disc. (i.e. 4DiSC)
LOL, funny stuff!
Old 11-30-2012, 07:31 PM
Rochester
Administrator

Thanks for any help you can provide, the only choices shown on that link were white or silver, I do want exactly what you have on post#2 whatever it's called and exterior mount, qty 4. thanks!
Just heard from Ed, and yes, he's still printing the decals. Here's what you do:

4 decals = $5 total cost. Create a PayPal transaction to following account: erty67@***.net. In the transaction instructions, tell him this is for an exterior application (outside window), in frost color (like he did for "Rochester".) Be sure to include your postal address. Use the "gift" designation.

Cool?
Old 11-30-2012, 10:45 PM
blnewt
Movin On!

Thank you sir, just sent it, I'll shoot some pics when I get them on, should go well w/ my new wheels & tires
Old 12-07-2012, 08:34 AM
blnewt
Movin On!

Thanks a million for the hookup John, just put them on and they look oem.
Great that the sticker is just the letters, no large adhesive backing so it looks factory installed. I'll post some pics tonight
Old 12-07-2012, 09:09 AM
Rochester
Administrator

Thanks a million for the hookup John, just put them on and they look oem.
Great that the sticker is just the letters, no large adhesive backing so it looks factory installed. I'll post some pics tonight
Comments like that are priceless.
Old 12-07-2012, 10:04 PM
dragion
Registered Member

Received 151 Likes on 125 Posts
Just heard from Ed, and yes, he's still printing the decals. Here's what you do:

4 decals = $5 total cost. Create a PayPal transaction to following account: erty67@***.net. In the transaction instructions, tell him this is for an exterior application (outside window), in frost color (like he did for "Rochester".) Be sure to include your postal address. Use the "gift" designation.

Cool?
I'm interested in purchasing the stickers too.
Is it possible for me to order them via Paypal just like blnewt?

Should I just follow these instruction above?

Thanks!
Old 12-07-2012, 10:33 PM
blnewt
Movin On!

Originally Posted by dragion
I'm interested in purchasing the stickers too.
Is it possible for me to order them via Paypal just like blnewt?

Should I just follow these instruction above?

Thanks!
I'm assuming it's an open end deal and anyone that Paypals him will get the decals, seems like he's been shipping them out for a couple years now. Got mine in 4 days. Just be sure to click the personal tab in paypal so you can use the gift option to save paypal fees and be sure to provide your mailing address in the notes section. These decals are top-shelf, most definitely looks like they were labeled at the factory IMO.
HTHs
Old 12-07-2012, 11:38 PM
dragion
Registered Member

Received 151 Likes on 125 Posts
I'm assuming it's an open end deal and anyone that Paypals him will get the decals, seems like he's been shipping them out for a couple years now. Got mine in 4 days. Just be sure to click the personal tab in paypal so you can use the gift option to save paypal fees and be sure to provide your mailing address in the notes section. These decals are top-shelf, most definitely looks like they were labeled at the factory IMO.
HTHs
Thanks newt.
Paypal sent
Old 12-08-2012, 07:22 AM
Rochester
Administrator

Originally Posted by dragion
Thanks newt.
Paypal sent
Wow, another one? That's amazing.

Just my 2-cents on these decals... if your windows aren't tinted, they would look better mounted on the inside, rather than the outside. Ed can cut the decals either way, you just have to tell him inside or outside application.

And pictures, people. Humor me.

About 2.5 years ago, I attended MAXUS2010, which is an annual, national meet-up for Maxima owners. While there, I saw a whole bunch of cars that were showcasing these decals somewhere on their vehicle. Sure did make me smile seeing other people apply my design as a point of pride in their cars.
Old 12-08-2012, 07:57 AM
blnewt
Movin On!

Wow, another one? That's amazing.

Just my 2-cents on these decals... if your windows aren't tinted, they would look better mounted on the inside, rather than the outside. Ed can cut the decals either way, you just have to tell him inside or outside application.

And pictures, people. Humor me.

About 2.5 years ago, I attended MAXUS2010, which is an annual, national meet-up for Maxima owners. While there, I saw a whole bunch of cars that were showcasing these decals somewhere on their vehicle. Sure did make me smile seeing other people apply my design as a point of pride in their cars.
Ok John, here's some humor for ya~

Looks factory perfect, very happy w/ the result~thanks again!

Quick Reply: 4dsc