Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Show off your Sedans!

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2014, 03:51 PM
STownSaint
Registered Member

Received 298 Likes on 236 Posts
Whew, nice stance and wheel fitment. Also like the grille, lighter colors pull of the full black-out well. Ever consider OEM front lip?
Old 11-15-2014, 03:52 PM
Mik3G37S

Received 211 Likes on 146 Posts
Ok wow, this is a bit overwhelming, but let me try to respond to each one of you best I can.

Originally Posted by stm37s
Pictures look good man
Well, thank you so much

Originally Posted by Rochester
Perfect. Looks like you're really having fun with this.
Yes, I am indeed John, all these pictures I have posted in the past week have been the most original, unique and creative pictures of my car so far. simply put the best yet, so yeah I'm enjoying this.

Originally Posted by blnewt
I dunno, IMO the calipers the same shade as your taillights (a dark crimson) would look much more in line than orange, especially when you see that shot ^^^

At any rate your G is looking so nice, and these photos are done so well, love the last shot in the fog, well done Mike (and Dan)
I know where you're coming from Brad, I considered that option when you suggested it, I really did. but after consulting Alex at ONEighty before I got my headlights done, I told him about that idea, and he said, that the a dark maroon red, may not pop as much and the calipers would look dirty, and I couldn't chew on that color for the eyelids to match, also he said that if it was him he would've done lambo orange without a doubt because it accents very well against the color, hence the headlights with lambo orange eyelids which came out awesome and have gotten several compliments already.

I really appreciate all the kind words, that's what makes it worth a while for me to mod my car and yes the last shot totally kills it IMO, I was astonished when I saw it for the first time and quickly realized that it highly resembles Call Of Duty scenery.

Originally Posted by Motoboat
This one really has me thinking about the OEM trunk spoiler. Its been slowly growing on me, and this pic really makes me want to get one. Nice work!

This is one of the few times I think I have to disagree with you Brad.

While a red to match would look good, i think that lambo orange will really pop and with the way he has modded the rest of his car it will still look really classy and be unique.

I have a red metallic on my calipers, and my car is graphite shadow too, but i think (especailly with those gunmetal IPL rims) that the orange will look better. Mik3 if you ever want to check out the color on my calipers and compare let me know, i dont think im too far away from you.
The spoiler was one of the first things I wanted to get when I first got my Sedan or actually before I even picked it up, I realized that 2013 models don't come with the body kit anymore like 2012 and 2011 used to and probably earlier years as well, but it took sometime for me to get it , but when I finally did, DAY and NIGHT difference, I also considered other ones, but this one was OEM , perfect fitment, came already factory painted and for the best price out of the few I considered

Also like I have mentioned above in reply to Brad's post, I think it would look good but then would be a little bit too boring with a dull color like dark maroon or crimson red (whatever you wanna call it). It might look good but a bit too boring especially with gunmetal IPL rims and just in overall the way I have modded my car, then I just didn't dig the same shade of red as my eyelids to match, as well as Alex's personal suggestion that Lambo Orange would pop more and be distinctive over the red.

Yes sure, I'd like to check them out. I'll PM you my #.

Does metallic black get a vote? Orange doesn't accent Graphite Shadow well, IMO.

Metallic black calipers.
That ship already sailed. See his headlights.
That would totally get lost in there and wouldn't pop, as well as there would be too much going on. I have decided on Lambo Orange when the ship already sailed with the headlights

Main reason I said a dark crimson (or whatever shade of his tails) is Mike has kept his G very consistent w/ his color tones and IMO the orange would break away too much from what else is going on. The crimson would still have plenty of pop through those spokes and just keep the overall look in line w/ the rest of the sedan.
I think, once you see it, you will love it
Old 11-15-2014, 03:55 PM
blnewt
Movin On!

Received 4,941 Likes on 4,174 Posts
Originally Posted by Mik3G37S
I think, once you see it, you will love it
I have little doubt that I will, definitely looking forward to it
Old 11-15-2014, 04:04 PM
Phong

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by STownSaint
Whew, nice stance and wheel fitment. Also like the grille, lighter colors pull of the full black-out well. Ever consider OEM front lip?
Thank you. Yes I am looking to get one in the near future.
Old 11-15-2014, 04:47 PM
Mik3G37S

Received 211 Likes on 146 Posts
I have little doubt that I will, definitely looking forward to it
Well you will see pictures for sure! Some good pictures like the ones above
Old 11-15-2014, 05:32 PM
guy from norcal
Registered Member

Received 352 Likes on 316 Posts
Originally Posted by DaJeffreyXu
Just got new rim, trying to lower and camber soon
looks good man definitely needs a drop
Old 11-15-2014, 06:21 PM
blnewt
Movin On!

Received 4,941 Likes on 4,174 Posts
Originally Posted by Phong
Thank you. Yes I am looking to get one in the near future.
Phong, nice job on your G, the grill, trim, & wheels all go together very well.
Old 11-15-2014, 07:38 PM
siGNN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Since his username is "WhiteG37X" I doubt it's a Q
just noticed that lol
Old 11-16-2014, 02:32 AM
DaJeffreyXu
Registered Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by guy from norcal
looks good man definitely needs a drop
It really does, I'm looking into coils right now and I'm not sure which would be the best. I heard Buddyclubs and Tanabe are nice.
Old 11-17-2014, 10:00 AM
ttv36
Race, repair, repeat.

Received 432 Likes on 289 Posts
Old 11-17-2014, 02:04 PM
DJE44

Received 51 Likes on 32 Posts
Originally Posted by GS_G37S
Am I the only one that finds this hard to believe?
I call BS too. I have the same intake, along with full boltons and a tune and am pushing 310whp/271tq. I haven't seen a G with those #'s, sans FI.
Old 11-18-2014, 10:27 PM
keoman5
Registered Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by alxmlr789
Nvm, Found some... These are just phone pics though. I need to get my DSLR out and have a day with it. Pardon the Genesis with plasti dipped wheels, lunch table spoiler and spray painted blue interior trim. (To each their own, I guess i do have burnt tips. hah)

Android rolling shot

Looks like Velgen VMB7. Thinking about getting those wheels for my white sedan. What are the offsets and tire size? What are you lowered on?
Old 11-19-2014, 01:13 AM
stm37s

Received 35 Likes on 35 Posts
Originally Posted by alxmlr789
Nvm, Found some... These are just phone pics though. I need to get my DSLR out and have a day with it. Pardon the Genesis with plasti dipped wheels, lunch table spoiler and spray painted blue interior trim. (To each their own, I guess i do have burnt tips. hah)

Android rolling shot

Very nice indeed Sir, she's hot!!!
Old 11-19-2014, 10:14 AM
ttv36
Race, repair, repeat.

Received 432 Likes on 289 Posts
More HIN Houston / Vape Summit

The following users liked this post:
TreyG777 (11-20-2014)
Old 11-19-2014, 02:27 PM
em1990

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Concavo CW-12 Wheels

Just bought these Concavo Cw-12 Grey Machined wheels.

Front specs: 20x9 +30 245/35/20
Rear specs: 20x10.5 +25 255/35/20

What do you guys think? i know it needs a drop, that's the next step

Other Mods:
-Muffler Delete
-HID Foglights
-Debadge infiniti letters

Im located in Miami, FL.
Attached Thumbnails Show off your Sedans!-image1.jpeg   Show off your Sedans!-image2.jpeg   Show off your Sedans!-image3.jpeg  

Quick Reply: Show off your Sedans!