Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2010 G37 Sedan 20th Anniversary Edition

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2010, 09:11 AM
GT-R

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cool 2010 G37 Sedan 20th Anniversary Edition

INFINITI ADDS LIMITED PRODUCTION 2010 G ANNIVERSARY EDITION SEDANS, COUPES AND CONVERTIBLES

– Infiniti Celebrates Two Decades of Luxury with New Anniversary Editions –

While every 2010 Infiniti G Sedan, Coupe or Convertible seems special to those who design, engineer, manufacture or market them – and also to their owners – Infiniti has just released four new G Anniversary Editions that stand apart from every other Infiniti G ever created. These uniquely equipped Anniversary G37s, built in commemoration of Infiniti’s 20th anniversary, will be available in very limited numbers – 350 G Sedans and 200 each for the G Coupe and G Convertible. They are scheduled to go on sale at Infiniti retailers nationwide in mid-April.

“These unique and very limited editions represent what Infiniti is all about – Inspired Performance,” said Ben Poore, vice president, Infiniti Business Unit. “Building on the popularity of the Monaco Red Leather and special Red-toned Maple interior that helped launch the G Convertible, the Anniversary Editions add a number of new styling touches that will make them instantly recognizable on the showroom floor and on the road.”

The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP)* for the four available 2010 Infiniti G Anniversary Editions are:

G37 Sedan Anniversary Edition $43,350 USD
G37 Sedan AWD Anniversary Edition $43,550 USD
G37 Coupe Anniversary Edition $50,550 USD
G37 Convertible Anniversary Edition $54,900 USD

The Anniversary Editions are based on the G Sedan Journey and AWD, G Coupe Journey and G Convertible and come standard with a 3.7-liter V6 engine and 7-speed automatic transmission. Premium and Navigation Packages are included on all of the Anniversary Editions.

The Anniversary Edition Sedans and Coupe also receive the Sport Package and 4-Wheel Active Steer (not available on Sedan AWD). The Convertible is offered with the highly desirable climate-controlled seats.

Each Anniversary Edition comes in a new Graphite Shadow exterior color that was just added for 2010, with the interiors appointed with Monaco Red Leather. The Coupe and Convertible interiors are accented with special Red-toned Maple and the two Sedans have the new Shodo-finish aluminum trim.

Other Anniversary Edition equipment includes special aluminum-alloy wheels, W-rated summer performance tires, Midnight Black grille, unique front chin spoiler or front fascia, sport side sills (Coupe and Convertible) and rear spoiler (except Convertible). The Coupe also receives an updated rear fascia.

“We wanted to ensure that the G Anniversary Editions are the sportiest and most distinctive Infinitis offered,” added Poore. “Though they won’t arrive until April, we wanted to release pricing early to allow interested buyers to reserve the Anniversary Sedan, Coupe or Convertible of their choice before they are all gone.”
More Pics:

Nissan/Infiniti News Room

Old 03-10-2010, 09:21 AM
Blackjack
Super Moderator

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
That red interior looks horrible!
Old 03-10-2010, 09:24 AM
jarborn1

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Blackjack
That red interior looks horrible!
This...

Have never been a fan of that red..
Old 03-10-2010, 09:37 AM
ozzypriest
Registered Member

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
I like it. The special front and sides look great too. I hate my front bumper now.
Old 03-10-2010, 09:55 AM
Q8y_drifter

Received 39 Likes on 9 Posts
I don't mind the red leather as much as that rear bumper. the indentation on the 07-09 sedan in the rear bumper was really good looking IMO. This one looks too edgy and just stupid. Also, shouldn't the Sport version have blacked out headlights?
Old 03-10-2010, 10:15 AM
SindhiStyle

the red leather interior is disgusting!
Old 03-10-2010, 10:22 AM
DEC1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nope...not working for me...red seats look like they were just thrown in...where's the other red accents that might add to a more holistic look?
Couldn't they have come up with an all new color? Maybe even one from some other line of Infiniti?
and the wheels....not a fan...too much like the current Sport sedan ones...
IMHO they didn't stretch nearly far enough nor is this as "special" as it could have been.
Old 03-10-2010, 11:21 AM
LightsOut

so to sum it up..

Infiniti wants us to buy a fully loaded G and for an extra 2k they'll throw in red seats...

I'LL PASS!!!!!!!
Old 03-10-2010, 11:30 AM
antirice
Registered Member

Received 49 Likes on 34 Posts
I think it looks badass, just need to find someone to swap out the seats.
Old 03-10-2010, 11:31 AM
Sweeet P

Originally Posted by DEC1
nope...not working for me...red seats look like they were just thrown in...where's the other red accents that might add to a more holistic look?
Couldn't they have come up with an all new color? Maybe even one from some other line of Infiniti?
and the wheels....not a fan...too much like the current Sport sedan ones...
IMHO they didn't stretch nearly far enough nor is this as "special" as it could have been.
I totally agree....just put in some red seats....BAM!! Special Edition Baby! hahaha. At least the 40th Anni 370Z got some red brake calipers. Perhaps some red gauges/nav interface would have been cool.
Old 03-10-2010, 12:38 PM
qb37Xs

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
^ That anniversary edition is exactly what my car looks like w/o the red interior and uglier wheels, lol.

Anniversary edition should have Nismo S-Tune full exhaust, Fog LEDs, lower suspension and turn signals on the side-view mirrors at least to be a special/anniversary edition, especially at that price.

Last edited by qb37Xs; 03-10-2010 at 02:51 PM.
Old 03-10-2010, 12:51 PM
stratos

autos...... pfttt

I'll take a limited edition MT G sedan with a V8 in it please...ktxbai!
Old 03-10-2010, 01:15 PM
domain311

ugh...the red seats....very few I think will like those...
Old 03-10-2010, 01:15 PM
SM_Shadowman

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by LightsOut
so to sum it up..

Infiniti wants us to buy a fully loaded G and for an extra 2k they'll throw in red seats...

I'LL PASS!!!!!!!
Exactly. My guess is for a limited edition like that you'd be stuck paying the full MSRP as well. Likely no incentives, etc. So the total cost out of your pocket would probably be nearly $5,000 more for red seats.
Old 03-10-2010, 03:00 PM
netmag

The sedan is certainly just a loaded sedan with red seats.

For the coupe though they mention a modified back end. I wonder if it's actually a bit different than the regular coupe backend. They also mention that the coupe and convertible get "special" red-maple wood. I wonder if that is perhaps a different, more red version of the glossy-dark wood that was introduced with the 2010 models.

So it's possible that the coupe may have 1 or 2 more differences.

I don't care for it myself either, but I suppose it's better than just putting gold pinstripes on it with gold badges (didn't they used to do stuff like that with those Limited Edition Toyota Camry's back in the 90's?)

Quick Reply: 2010 G37 Sedan 20th Anniversary Edition