G37 Sedan

Official word on 2010 G37 debut from Infiniti PR...

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2010, 08:21 AM
jjkusaf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by woj027
I'm not sure what you want form the Ipod screen interface. My Iphone has bluetooth so my phone works fine. I'm still trying to figure out if I can stream audio from my phone
Howdy, just curious if album art is shown or any other graphicl changes they did with the iPod. If it isn't different from '09...then nevermind. Thanks for posting the pictures!

Curious if you can stream audio from your phone as well...should be able to.
Old 01-04-2010, 10:49 AM
woj027
Registered Member

Originally Posted by jjkusaf
Howdy, just curious if album art is shown or any other graphicl changes they did with the iPod. If it isn't different from '09...then nevermind. Thanks for posting the pictures!

I will get back to you on album art, I have not downloaded any music yet to see how the music box displays it.

And although it shows my Iphone as connected via bluetooth, and that it's "audio" is also connected I cannot find the trick to access my ipod application within my Iphone to play music.

I have not tried to use the USB connection to my Iphone yet either.

I will try to see what I can find out tonight (unless I decide to watch the BSU/TCU game)
Old 01-04-2010, 10:52 AM
da mayor

Received 35 Likes on 31 Posts
Originally Posted by jjkusaf

streaming audio works fine from my blackberry..... pandora just streams over with clarity.

the album art i couldn't care too much about but I haven't had a chance to get it to display on the screen itself.

the automatic download of your handset phonebook is a very neat feature and it will show your address book from the phone ONLY WHEN THE CAR IS STOPPED....I wish it could when you're driving.... that drives me nuts when I thought they got it right.
Old 01-04-2010, 11:08 AM
woj027
Registered Member

Originally Posted by da mayor
streaming audio works fine from my blackberry..... pandora just streams over with clarity.

the album art i couldn't care too much about but I haven't had a chance to get it to display on the screen itself.

the automatic download of your handset phonebook is a very neat feature and it will show your address book from the phone ONLY WHEN THE CAR IS STOPPED....I wish it could when you're driving.... that drives me nuts when I thought they got it right.

That's why I've been having trouble accessing my Iphones phone book! Thats crazy, isn't the whole purpose of hands free to be able to make outgoing calls? I will have to copy some of my more common phone numbers into my car's phonebook.
Old 01-04-2010, 12:14 PM
da mayor

Received 35 Likes on 31 Posts
Originally Posted by woj027
That's why I've been having trouble accessing my Iphones phone book! Thats crazy, isn't the whole purpose of hands free to be able to make outgoing calls? I will have to copy some of my more common phone numbers into my car's phonebook.
yes you have to copy from the HANDSET PHONEBOOK into the car PHONEBOOK and add a voicetag.

The Parrot bluetooth aftermarket system already has it done by voice when you buy their $500 bluetooth unit.

it's progress but someone needs to hack a way to show the HANDSET PHONEBOOK in the car while driving.
Old 01-04-2010, 01:52 PM
woj027
Registered Member

Originally Posted by da mayor
yes you have to copy from the HANDSET PHONEBOOK into the car PHONEBOOK and add a voicetag.

The Parrot bluetooth aftermarket system already has it done by voice when you buy their $500 bluetooth unit.

it's progress but someone needs to hack a way to show the HANDSET PHONEBOOK in the car while driving.

I wonder if we can contact Infiniti to see if they can do a software upgrade? It's not like it's affecting the driver, except that they cannot access their phonebook on their phone.

Do you know of any contacts at infiniti?