I read that you can buy 2010's in December? Not too sure, but just wanted to let the community know that I'll most likely purchase the car then. And I was originally intending on just buying a Journey with premium. Now the 2010's offer all the little gadgets premium offer in the Journey so I'll be just getting one w/out premium.
one question if anyone can answer, didn't the G37's already come with an Ipod connector for the premium packages? How come it's mentioning that it's being offered in the 2010's as "new"
"New available USB input plays music from a compatible iPod®, flash drive or other compatible mass storage device " source http://www.nissannews.com/newsreleas...0?id=793&mid=4
Does that mean that the USB input will come standard? That basically would completely defeat the purpose of me ever getting a premium. Especially after reading about moonroof leaking. And the fact that the Journey's will offer
1. HomeLink® Universal Transceiver, Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System and automatic anti-glare rearview mirror added to the Journey model
2. Heated seats and heated outside mirrors added to the Journey model
3. Standard 8-way power-adjustable passenger seat and one-touch auto up/down rear windows on Base mode
4. New white gauge color scheme
5. New center console design with revised lower center stack on automatic transmission equipped models
but i would have to consider the sports package now that they're going to add black out headlights!!!
"New Sport model front fascia with integrated fog lights and “blacked out” sport headlights"
plan on getting it White on Black if they offer it. But most likely Black and Black!! loll