Originally Posted by bunluvsvw
"What? your $40k car dont have navi? even my Honda Fit has navi"
This is absolutely hysterical!
Old 06-29-2009, 09:21 PM
bunluvsvw

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by brynomon
This is absolutely hysterical!
Hysterical but isnt it absolutely true? My girl has a 08 Fit and I replaced the stock headunit for a Kenwood touchscreen Navi/dvd player and to top it off, I even added back up camera to her car. its insane. cheap pos fit with all the works. lol And now the 09 fits have optional navi in it.
Old 06-30-2009, 12:25 PM
djsk

Originally Posted by bunluvsvw
Get the Navi, its like a cd player back in the 90s. Your car is going to look so outdated in a few years without navi. do you know how stupid a luxury car looks with those little portable navi on the windshield? Imagine this, "What? your $40k car dont have navi? even my Honda Fit has navi" I would wanna shoot myself if I heard that comment about my car. lol

I LOLed also at this comment. It's funny cause it's so true.

Well I still haven't bought the car yet. I still hope the incentives are still there in July or maybe better hopefully.

I'm still super bitter that White exterior doesnt come with Black Interior!!!

White/Grey just doesnt work for me!!! Damn you infiniti for just making White/Black for coupes!!!

I guess if i get Black/Black I just need to waste more gas on blasting my AC and buying lot more cleaning products to clean my dirty black car!!
Old 06-30-2009, 12:41 PM
bunluvsvw

Originally Posted by djsk
I LOLed also at this comment. It's funny cause it's so true.

Well I still haven't bought the car yet. I still hope the incentives are still there in July or maybe better hopefully.

I'm still super bitter that White exterior doesnt come with Black Interior!!!

White/Grey just doesnt work for me!!! Damn you infiniti for just making White/Black for coupes!!!

I guess if i get Black/Black I just need to waste more gas on blasting my AC and buying lot more cleaning products to clean my dirty black car!!
take a look at their silver, its really nice, when I picked up my g back then I originally wanted a red or a white one, but once I got to the dealer and saw the bright silver, I was immediately sold to it. the Liquid platinum when clean, looks really wet and glossy. plus it has the black interior too. Even my new Isf's paint in silver dont look as nice and glossy as the Infiniti's paint.