Sponsored By:

Tint Questions

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2016, 01:14 PM
stealthee
Registered Member

Received 200 Likes on 155 Posts
Originally Posted by 2008G-Man
Typically the biggest issue is seeing around a corner at night when you make a turn, and there are no other cars around (happens from time to time). You cannot see if someone was crossing the street, happens to me every time I pull into my community and make the turn from our main road to my street and I have 35%. I have the 35% on my G and M, on my Xterra I have 20% on just the front side windows as the rest is factory tint. The 20% was used to match the factory, it's a tad darker than factory but with sunlight coming in through the windshield everything looks like it matches. My Xterra is not a DD and not even driven at night much. If it were a DD I would have never gotten the 20%. At the end of the day, it's your call and your car.
I live in the country so pedestrians are few and far between. I've been driving with tinted windows for 12+ years now and haven't even had so much as a close call due to my tint. When I am in an area with pedestrians chances are it is well lit and I see them no problem.
Old 11-02-2016, 01:19 PM
1G2ENVY

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Go 20% tint. No issues here