G37 Coupe
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

People like this make G37 look like RICE

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2012, 05:53 PM
XMMAN

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
do you think before he drove by each time he told the camera guy "hey look what I can do"
Old 04-02-2012, 10:26 PM
Wyldfyer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by GTLAW
I posted this up, to show how some people act with this car. Maybe RICE is not correct word to use, but to show how some people who buy a G37 want to race around in it and show off. Also to show that we seem to have more and more people buying this car popping up wanting to turn the car into a race rocket. I was just sharing with everyone.
Yeah I agree. That part was pretty dumb. I'm surprised someone didn't call the cops...or maybe they did. VERY irresponsible.
Old 04-02-2012, 11:00 PM
minorthreat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Black Betty
So why give his video publicity and more views by posting it here? He doesn't make my G37 look like rice at all, he makes his rice.

Ever since 08s and 09s started coming off leases people who could never afford to buy this car new can get their hands on one much cheaper now. So you'll have more kids and ricers driving them. Same thing happens to most every car unfortunately.
I'm an OFF lease baby! don't see how people that can't afford the car brand new has anything to do with it when events like The Cannonball run has rich guys driving like complete morons in Lambos and other exotics... just saying, driving like an idiot transcends class...
Old 04-02-2012, 11:37 PM
speedracer g37
Registered Member

Received 27 Likes on 18 Posts
his neighbors must love living next to him. he ruined a nice factory exhaust note...that is all.
Old 04-03-2012, 12:03 AM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Received 2,087 Likes on 1,267 Posts
Originally Posted by minorthreat
I'm an OFF lease baby! don't see how people that can't afford the car brand new has anything to do with it when events like The Cannonball run has rich guys driving like complete morons in Lambos and other exotics... just saying, driving like an idiot transcends class...
It's not a knock against you personally. It's just a plain fact and a part of the reason so many new people are now driving the 08 and 09 G now. Hence more kids and ricers. Not everyone buying one is a kid or a ricer. But it explains the huge new influx of new 08 and 09 owners. And a large number of them seem to be tools. Nothing wrong with buying one if you're not a tool. I have an 09 sedan in my driveway that I'm purchasing coming off lease parked right beside my 08 coupe that I purchased new.
Old 04-03-2012, 12:05 AM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Received 2,087 Likes on 1,267 Posts
Originally Posted by minorthreat
It's not a knock against you personally. It's just a plain fact and a part of the reason so many new people are now driving the 08 and 09 G now. Hence more kids and ricers. Not everyone buying one is a kid or a ricer. But it explains the huge new influx of new 08 and 09 owners. And a large number of them seem to be tools. Nothing wrong with buying one if you're not a tool. I have an 09 sedan in my driveway that I'm purchasing coming off lease beside my 08 coupe that I purchased new.

When cars get cheaper, more people drive them hence the law of averages says that a larger number of a-holes will be behind the wheel than before.
Old 04-03-2012, 12:13 AM
g37guy01

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Doing a little Internet sleuthing I was able to find on google maps the neighborhood he tore up in LA. If I did it, the cops can surely do it.
Old 04-03-2012, 12:34 AM
ZOSTER33
Premier Member

Received 228 Likes on 166 Posts
Got love this...I just went to youtube to see the video. In the comment section he states that he now has Vossen CV1's on his G37. LOL

Any who...yea. He's in L.A. and from the Jet flying overhead I'd say he's near LAX so he shouldn't be too hard to find if the cops watch his video post oh and the fact that he didn't cover up his license plate will make it even easier for them to find him. Dumb A**!
Old 04-03-2012, 12:48 AM
RYs06MT

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts
^ If he's near LAX, I'm sure Inglewood PD, Hawthorne PD, and Lennox Sheriffs have way more to do than worry about him........
Even if people did call the cops, not like they'd show up anyway for that. Well maybe like an hour later.
Old 04-03-2012, 01:10 AM
ZOSTER33
Premier Member

Received 228 Likes on 166 Posts
Originally Posted by RYs06MT
^ If he's near LAX, I'm sure Inglewood PD, Hawthorne PD, and Lennox Sheriffs have way more to do than worry about him........
Even if people did call the cops, not like they'd show up anyway for that. Well maybe like an hour later.
lmfao....so friggin true bro. They have much bigger fish to fry in those neighborhoods.
Old 04-03-2012, 02:03 AM
SkylineAWD

The other problem is I don't think there is concise enough evidence to prove the registered owner was operating that vehicle. Now if they get a neighbor to say, "hey it was that guy!" they might have a case.

I have nothing to say other than people shouldn't be driving like that through a residential neighborhood. Like someone said earlier, go to an empty lot so you can't hurt anyone else but yourself.
Old 04-03-2012, 02:07 AM
Lucster

Originally Posted by Black Betty
It's not a knock against you personally. It's just a plain fact and a part of the reason so many new people are now driving the 08 and 09 G now. Hence more kids and ricers. Not everyone buying one is a kid or a ricer. But it explains the huge new influx of new 08 and 09 owners. And a large number of them seem to be tools. Nothing wrong with buying one if you're not a tool. I have an 09 sedan in my driveway that I'm purchasing coming off lease beside my 08 coupe that I purchased new.

When cars get cheaper, more people drive them hence the law of averages says that a larger number of a-holes will be behind the wheel than before.
I'm on the offlease boat also not by choice or such i'm 19 and happened to be doing very well in these times. For 25k$ G37s 08' are easily picked up off alot of dealers now a days and yeah i understand how it can be turned into a complete crap-hole but if you purchase the car yourself at my age and your parents dont just put down a 20K$ down payment for it you won't be tempted to break it in half.
Old 04-03-2012, 02:35 AM
G37Sam
Administrator

Received 242 Likes on 192 Posts
One things for sure, that exhaust note is one of the worst I heard on a G37
Old 04-03-2012, 10:37 AM
clownshoes

Originally Posted by btran104
btw, his exhaust sounds like ****
Agreed, he took a 40K car and made it sound like a Civic
Old 04-03-2012, 10:56 AM
2008G-Man

Received 167 Likes on 139 Posts
Originally Posted by SkylineAWD
The other problem is I don't think there is concise enough evidence to prove the registered owner was operating that vehicle. Now if they get a neighbor to say, "hey it was that guy!" they might have a case.

I have nothing to say other than people shouldn't be driving like that through a residential neighborhood. Like someone said earlier, go to an empty lot so you can't hurt anyone else but yourself.
Doesn't matter .... it's the owner of the plates/registration that get's the ticket. How many speed/red light cams get just the back of the car showing the plate. That's who the ticket is addressed to.

Quick Reply: People like this make G37 look like RICE