SleepyMonkey
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
never had the window leaking problem
Old 07-14-2010, 04:38 PM
Breitling65

Originally Posted by hispeed-lowdrag
uhhh no it won't...I've never had that problem at all...
Well you should research forum and read.
Old 07-14-2010, 06:49 PM
Frankyg37s

when theres water on the car an u open the window water falls inside i think thats whats going on I LOVE AMETHYST GRAPHITE
Old 07-14-2010, 07:05 PM
hispeed-lowdrag
Registered Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Breitling65
Well you should research THE forum and read.

excuse me? I can promise you I have read the threads on this "problem" and have commented on many of them. This is not a chronic problem with the G. Only a handful of people have problems with their windows and MANY of them just go to the dealer and get it fixed.

Just b/c you have a problem that you can't fix don't make it sound like it is a design-flaw in the entire line.
Old 07-14-2010, 08:01 PM
bluecoupe
Registered Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Well you should research forum and read.
As someone who has had more than their fair share of problems, I haven't had a single water leak since day one.
Old 07-14-2010, 10:07 PM
Breitling65

excuse me? I can promise you I have read the threads on this "problem" and have commented on many of them. This is not a chronic problem with the G. Only a handful of people have problems with their windows and MANY of them just go to the dealer and get it fixed.

Just b/c you have a problem that you can't fix don't make it sound like it is a design-flaw in the entire line.
excuse me what??? if problem got fixed don't you think it is exist first place? or it is tough to figure? also why it should be fixed by dealer but not by Infiniti who designed this car several years ago with flaw and refuse to admit it? My car is 6 month old with 5K miles only and it leaks water from first heavy rain, so what is this to you? exctly same problem exist for 350/370Z cars too, many people admited same. why don't you see many of them here? because paid by dealers mods deleting complains here! they deleted mine as well!!!

Last edited by Breitling65; 07-14-2010 at 10:12 PM.
Old 07-14-2010, 10:20 PM
hispeed-lowdrag
Registered Member

excuse me what??? if problem got fixed don't you think it is exist first place? or it is tough to figure? also why it should be fixed by dealer but not by Infiniti who designed this car several years ago with flaw and refuse to admit it? My car is 6 month old with 5K miles only and it leaks water from first heavy rain, so what is this to you? exctly same problem exist for 350/370Z cars too, many people admited same. why don't you see many of them here? because paid by dealers mods deleting complains here! they deleted mine as well!!!
ummm it isn't a flaw in the line...I've never had this problem, 99% of other people have never had this problem...the number of G's that have this "problem" is very minimal and I think most of those are b/c people don't know how to reset the windows.

What is it to me? Nothing. I don't have any problems with my windows and leaking.

hahahahahah if you think the dealers are paying moderators to delete complaints about it then you have a vivid imagination
Old 07-14-2010, 10:33 PM
Breitling65

ummm it isn't a flaw in the line...I've never had this problem, 99% of other people have never had this problem...the number of G's that have this "problem" is very minimal and I think most of those are b/c people don't know how to reset the windows.

What is it to me? Nothing. I don't have any problems with my windows and leaking.

hahahahahah if you think the dealers are paying moderators to delete complaints about it then you have a vivid imagination

whatever, I am not in mood to argue with some kid or redneck here...
Old 07-14-2010, 10:35 PM
xixonmn

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
what a ****!

Last edited by xixonmn; 07-15-2010 at 03:11 AM.
Old 07-14-2010, 10:36 PM
hispeed-lowdrag
Registered Member

whatever, I am not in THE mood to argue with some kid or redneck here...

I don't even know how to respond to this...where you pulled those two out of is anybody's guess
Old 07-15-2010, 12:37 AM
RedG37SNC

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Another 08 owner.. only had the battery issue, upgrading resolved. I suggest you test drive both AT's before you decide.... there's pro's and cons to each... read the trans threads.
Old 07-15-2010, 12:55 AM
bluecoupe
Registered Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I wad having a bad day till I read this I think if they were going to delete threads, mine would already be long gone.

I'm not saying you haven't had an issue with YOUR car, just not happening to all of them.

Back on topic, op don't buy a leaky window car