G37 Coupe
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

my 12k maintenance = disaster

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2009, 10:32 AM
Buckeye G

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
Im so glad that Infiniti of Columbus doesnt give me any hassel and they take care of things. Hell they scratched one of my oem wheels and called and told me. I barely hit a curb with the another and I asked if they would have there guy look at it and they fixed it also for free.
Old 10-17-2009, 10:51 AM
kingkong79

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Infiniti of Coconut Creek is known for this level of poor service. I wish you luck on getting this fixed but I am pretty sure you are going to need to raise some hell becauce they will deny everything. Even their sales team is a joke. I dealt with them when I was trying to buy a G35 and to me it was not worth the headache. If you search, you can find a lot of complaints on this place and their service department. Infiniti of Davie would probably be a better choice for your location. I deal with South Motors and they have been straight up with me so far in sales and service department.
Old 10-20-2009, 10:10 AM
demuslee

Man ... I'm really sorry to hear about your G!!! When I was researching and buying my G, a sales person from Coconut Creek Inifity called me over and over ... even promised me $25 for lunch just to come by!!! I had done all my negotiation online and got a much better price from Sawgrass Infinity. The sales people at Coconut Creek just seemed way too aggressive ... that being said, I can't imagine what their service must be like. I've never had a good experience with Nissan brand service departments, much better luck with Toyota/ Lexus to the point I'm taking all our cars there. I've taken my G in for the first oil change but after I'm done babying the car, I think I'm gonna take it to Toyota/ Lexus. I just took my car in to South Motors and the oil change is $100 to use the Ester oil. Also, I called several times to set up an appt with a service writer for 3 days and finally someone called me back. They appear to only have 3 service writers and 1 on saturdays. Toyota/ Lexus has at least 5 working Mon - Sat. Good Luck with you ride and as everyone said ... be firm with them and call the Better business Bureau and get them involved.
Old 10-20-2009, 01:56 PM
lakers8

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Your going to take your Infiniti to a Toyota dealership for service? Why not just learn how to change your own oil instead of doing that?
Old 10-20-2009, 01:57 PM
lakers8

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Any updates on this OP?
Old 10-20-2009, 02:12 PM
demuslee

Actually ... I am going to start doing it myself. After I posted I started reading more on where to get the Ester Oil. The point really was the difference in service from the 'Nissan' model to the 'Toyota' model. I hope after my horrendous experience with Nissan that the higher end Infiniti would have better service. So far I'm extremely dissapointed.