Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Souther Ontarion G37 buyers

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2007, 11:45 PM
G007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Souther Ontarion G37 buyers

our dealership in mississauga...Woodchester Nissan/Infiniti has 3 infiniti g37s available for august delivery...n e one intrested can call me at the dealership at 905 820-4545 and ask for Ray...it is a first come first serve and prices are the same as the 07 generally..
btw ivory pearl white will be available in wheat stone only on the sport
and available in the graphite interior ONLY in the upgraded sport...for any question sfeel free to ask me since we got documents on the g37 last saturday for colours, pricing and available which will be around 3 cars a dealership per month for a good while
Old 07-20-2007, 12:49 AM
MaximaPower

wat's "upgraded sport"?
Old 07-20-2007, 12:56 AM
Orbie

Man you don't give up do you? It's a pretty strange coincidence that someone who claims to work at the same dealership as you came on here a couple of days ago claiming to have all the pricing/colors/packages for this car "that we have all been waiting for", when the pricing has been available for over 2 weeks in Canada and all that other information has been available since first quarter this year. Next time you try this scam, you might want to address the following glaring red lights:

1. Your dealership must be the lowest volume seller in North America to only have recieved the information you have "last saturday" (strangely the same time the other scammer mentioned as well), when all other Canadian dealerships have had this for a long time.

2. You're trying to convince us that dealerships are only getting allocations of 3 cars each month for a while, yet of your entire allocation of 3 cars for August NONE have already been pre-sold in Ontario!?!? In Alberta with only a small fraction of the people there, dealerships have pre-ordered allocations up till next year with a lot more then 3 cars a month. Maybe you are telling the truth as in point 1 and are the lowest volume dealer, but don't assume all dealerships are getting 3 car allocations for a while when that's completely wrong.

3. The phone number for that dealership is 905-828-7001, so maybe you have a different/alternate phone number for your personal line , doubt it as most car salesmen don't even have direct lines, and the fact that we have to ask for you leads me to think it's some mainline. What was your e-mail at the dealership again Ray? let me guess ray_infinitisales@gmail.com oh yeah it's because you don't want your boss to know people are calling you asking for confidential information all day, one problem though that information isn't confidential AT ALL.

4. So let me get this straight, you're saying the Ivory Pearl will only have stone and wheat on sport models, but will have graphite available only on upgraded sports!? there is no such thing as an upgraded sport, there is only one sport package. Wheat is not available on 6MT's and Graphite is not available on base, those are the only restrictions. Otherwise you can get IP/graphite on any of the other models, sport or non sport. Yes you can even get stone on the "upgraded sport" whatever that is...

If you are who you say you are and are serious, you better come up with a lot more credible facts to back yourself up.

Last edited by Orbie; 07-20-2007 at 01:01 AM.
Old 07-20-2007, 01:02 AM
G007

upgraded sport is sport...wut i meant is wen u upgrade to the sport the graphite leather is avaiable..but wheat interior only available in the premium...since there is no base model in canada...no we r not aow volume seller we r in the erin mils auto mall...canada's largest auto mall, most dealerships got the official documents last sat...call the dealership ask for me I'll answer n e question su have
Old 07-20-2007, 01:10 AM
G007

and orbiie relax...that wus me earlier i wusnt scamming wut do i get out of it? the ppl who did email me got scanned documents..that is the dealer number thats y i mentioned ask for me...ray.infinitisales@gmail.com is my personal email i give to customers. i made a mistake earlier i apologize..email me n i will send u the documents on the documents it boldly outlines confidential do not show third parties or public but its ok...or tell me how to upload them on a post i will feel free to...i am not gettin n e thing out of makin up a scam..scams involve stealing money usually...me askin ppl to come down to the dealership to put a thousand dollar deposit to gaurantee their g37 is a favour not a scam...http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread/265659..here is a link which shows a letter to dealerships explaining the low volume of g37s goin out n call and ask my manager through that number his name is Brad n he will tell u most dealerships r gettin 3 a mnth till the spring
Old 07-20-2007, 01:14 AM
G007

or email infinitisales@woodchester.ca about the car not these documents plz..that is an email all the sales reps use at the dealership from cusotmers' replies through email
Old 07-20-2007, 01:31 AM
Orbie

Originally Posted by G007
and orbiie relax...that wus me earlier i wusnt scamming wut do i get out of it? the ppl who did email me got scanned documents..that is the dealer number thats y i mentioned ask for me...ray.infinitisales@gmail.com is my personal email i give to customers. i made a mistake earlier i apologize..email me n i will send u the documents on the documents it boldly outlines confidential do not show third parties or public but its ok...or tell me how to upload them on a post i will feel free to...i am not gettin n e thing out of makin up a scam..scams involve stealing money usually...me askin ppl to come down to the dealership to put a thousand dollar deposit to gaurantee their g37 is a favour not a scam...http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread/265659..here is a link which shows a letter to dealerships explaining the low volume of g37s goin out n call and ask my manager through that number his name is Brad n he will tell u most dealerships r gettin 3 a mnth till the spring
How is your documentation that is confidential any different then all the other dealership documents already scanned and posted all over the internet? That very same link you've posted also has everything you need to know. My dealership had a huge binder full of G37 pictures and pre-ordering information back in April. I thought you were trying to get people to send you deposits via private means or something, but if you're just trying to get people to come down to the dealership then I apologize. You better talk to your manager Brad Sproxton about availability again though, I am #20 on my dealerships pre-order list and my car is building in August and coming end of September into October (confirmed by dealership). If 3 a month is true, I wouldn't be getting a car until next spring! This car has been in production since June btw, also take a look at Infiniti of Santa Monica's website, they are giving anyone who orders before July 31st September delivery. They aren't saying oh only the first 3 people who order, that statement isn't capped which means their September delivery is pretty big, much like my dealership's is.
Old 07-20-2007, 08:22 AM
giddyup69

hey ray.. nice seeing some dealerships finally representing here on the forums. can i ask u a question? and please don't take offense to it.. but.. has your service department improved any in the last few months or is it still crap??

btw i bought my 05 coupe from don vilasa at your dealership. i've stopped servicing at u guys because the last time i was in there.. u guys had me wait around for freaking 2 hours while u searched for a loaner/rental car that never ever showed up... and your shuttle wouldn't drive me to work... b/c apparantly my work location was in brampton ???? since when is 401/dixie in brampton????? not to mention i was the only one sitting in the waiting room... yet when i approached your service people including sean who was supposed to get my loaner.. they were always surprised to see me still there... hour after hour... amazing. maybe i was a figment of their imagination.

sorry for the little rant.. but if dealerships never hear these things.. how will they ever improve? right??

plus.. it's a good head's up for anyone thinking of purchasing from u guys.. like me.
Old 07-20-2007, 07:42 PM
G007

I'll behonest with u guys i started 2 weeks ago...here's a secret u guys should noe..ppl working here told me that last summer they had been takin deposits on the infiniti g37 and had to give all the deposits back because infiniti decided to hold back n wait for the 335i release to make the g37 a better car and in my opinion they did to sum point but not to the extent i wanted it to...as for the states orbie, we only are given info every sat from infiniti we did get prices back in april but the ones from last saturday are offcial...ones we keep in our official price books to show customers...feel free to e-mail me they do have all the options listed in the hi-tech package and the premium...and it wont even be sold as a base u have to get at least premium here, im sorry my info bumped heads it is wut i wus provided with, and our service department wus horrible due to nissan splitting...as of monday if you come to Woodchester infiniti u will c we are in a huuuge brand new building with a ridicoulsyl high tech beautiful service department...makes the old one look like a joke come check it out...don vilasa doesnt work at Woodchester infiniti or nissan...and 401 dixie is our rival, but under the new sales manager if u come in to service ur car u will be very happy customers keep coming back and our new expansion is amazing...there r lounges now with a flat screen tv huge new showroom...n the new buildin is beside our old one
Old 07-20-2007, 07:52 PM
jdm_inspire

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^ If you are a sales guy, (and I strongly believe you are), you don't represent Infiniti very well. It's a good thing you are trying to bring business through a car enthusiast forum however ... you type like you're still in school. It doesn't appear very professional when you're selling a C$50k+ car.

Take a page from 'da mayor'. Nothing personal -- but first impressions are very important in sales.

Going back on-topic: what are you asking for in price for the G37s you are getting in stock? MSRP? How flexible are you? If no room for negotiation, I'll look elsewhere since there is more than 1 Infiniti dealership in southern Ontario. (And I will drive to Windsor if they can shave off $1k...)
Old 07-20-2007, 08:46 PM
Garnet Canuck
Traveling Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by jdm_inspire
^ If you are a sales guy, (and I strongly believe you are), you don't represent Infiniti very well. It's a good thing you are trying to bring business through a car enthusiast forum however ... you type like you're still in school. It doesn't appear very professional when you're selling a C$50k+ car.
A big +1 here. G007, I am not saying you are not an actual Infiniti salesperson, but bro, you've really got to get away from the high school internet typing if you really want to be a respected sales rep. There is no way that I would purchase a $50k + car from a guy that spells was "wus" and you "u". IMO, you are not going to go far communicating to customers like that. Anyways, just trying to help you out.
Old 07-21-2007, 12:02 AM
G007

hey

Thanks for the constructive critisism, since it is a forum I got into the bad habit of typing in short form...but I am impressed by your concerns and I'm sorry I did not intoduce myself. You all of course now know my name is Ray. When the G35 came out I did not like the design but it grew on me overtime to the point of an obsession and I have always wanted one since. I am 19 years old I turn 20 next month on August 15. I have owned an Infiniti J30t for 3 years and that is where my relationship started with Infiniti. After 2 years in sales and managing a marketing office I decided to try out Infiniti to sell cars for them. After an interesting interview, in which the manager told me the youngest person he has working for him is 33 years old, so hiring me, there is a maturity and experience issue. After seeing my knowledge of Infiniti vehicles was almost flawless I was hired. Before i started working there I had been following up on the G37 and have been gettin alot of my information and pictures on the car through this forum, which I viewed as a guest. The car is going for MSRP only which is a policy from what I know and heard at work...but if we give any flexibility with the pricing it is coming out of our commission which is much less than $1000. Cars we have had for awhile you can get very good deals on especially at our dealership, but the new G37 is going to be very high in demand and people will come in looking to pay sticker price or even more to be the first to drive one. Even hough I now work for Infiniti I would liek to give you guys my opinion. I was very disappointed with the redesign of this car and the performance numbers. I think when I see it in person and drive it that will definently change and become a positive experience. Let's cross our fingers guys. Thank you for your time sorry for the life story. Feel free to ask me questions mind you I am very young but in person I am very mature and have been doing very well with Infiniti so far. No complaints and the future is looking great I've heard some rumors like the re-release of the Q45 (Lexus LS, BMW 7-series competitor) the dates on re designs for the FX and M series...and hearing that The 3.7 litre 330 horsepower VQ37 making its way in the M35 in 2009.
Old 07-21-2007, 12:16 AM
Techuinang

ask my manager through that number his name is Brad n he will tell u most dealerships r gettin 3 a mnth till the spring
I still have a hard time believing this, why would Infiniti make it hard for customers to get into one of their cars? If it does end up being true though, I guess I'll be looking to purchase a different car. Infiniti's lost, not mine.

After reading your comments, no disrespect here and I mean it, I will never purchase a car from your dealership. You give me the impression everyone working there has that arrogant "customers are there to satisfy us" attitude.

EDIT. After reading your post above, you look like a decent guy, however I would still not buy a car from your dealership for the same reason I stated earlier.

Last edited by Techuinang; 07-21-2007 at 12:23 AM.
Old 07-21-2007, 09:50 AM
Garnet Canuck
Traveling Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Thanks for the constructive critisism, since it is a forum I got into the bad habit of typing in short form...but I am impressed by your concerns and I'm sorry I did not intoduce myself. You all of course now know my name is Ray. When the G35 came out I did not like the design but it grew on me overtime to the point of an obsession and I have always wanted one since. I am 19 years old I turn 20 next month on August 15. I have owned an Infiniti J30t for 3 years and that is where my relationship started with Infiniti. After 2 years in sales and managing a marketing office I decided to try out Infiniti to sell cars for them. After an interesting interview, in which the manager told me the youngest person he has working for him is 33 years old, so hiring me, there is a maturity and experience issue. After seeing my knowledge of Infiniti vehicles was almost flawless I was hired. Before i started working there I had been following up on the G37 and have been gettin alot of my information and pictures on the car through this forum, which I viewed as a guest. The car is going for MSRP only which is a policy from what I know and heard at work...but if we give any flexibility with the pricing it is coming out of our commission which is much less than $1000. Cars we have had for awhile you can get very good deals on especially at our dealership, but the new G37 is going to be very high in demand and people will come in looking to pay sticker price or even more to be the first to drive one. Even hough I now work for Infiniti I would liek to give you guys my opinion. I was very disappointed with the redesign of this car and the performance numbers. I think when I see it in person and drive it that will definently change and become a positive experience. Let's cross our fingers guys. Thank you for your time sorry for the life story. Feel free to ask me questions mind you I am very young but in person I am very mature and have been doing very well with Infiniti so far. No complaints and the future is looking great I've heard some rumors like the re-release of the Q45 (Lexus LS, BMW 7-series competitor) the dates on re designs for the FX and M series...and hearing that The 3.7 litre 330 horsepower VQ37 making its way in the M35 in 2009.
Well welcome to the forum Ray, glad to have you aboard. Typing short form is definitely a bad habit, especially in your profession. Relationships you make here could certainly lead to sales.
Old 07-21-2007, 07:15 PM
G007

I asked my manager again and he made it very very clear to me that we are getting about 3 cars a month. Here's my opinion, i think sadly it is a technique to build very high demand and a feeling of envy when people see the first few drivers in their city. A car you see that is nice but a dime a dozen in its class? I'll pass thank you. People spending big bucks don't want it. A car you are willing to spend 50k+ for even though it is well worth the money...you want to feel unique in most cases which is why Infiniti will be slowly releasing cars into the market to build outrageous demand for it. Low supply builds high demand. When people went into a store leaving without a Playstation 3 they went nuts. People who didn't even want to get one felt like they now needed to. I asked some of the veterans in the business about the G37 situation. One guy stated "sometimes when a new car comes out like this one, it is at about 15-20% production since it will cost less to recall the cars when there is less out there if problems arise...then slowly they will increase production on the consumer reaction on the car
(how well it does in sales and the feedback from buyers). By the way before you critisize our dealership, why don't you come in and see the service for yourself, there isn't much pressure to make customers buy the car, it is a professinal environement and we look to satisfy customers' needs not ours. We fail when we ut ourselves first, we do better business when we give the customer what they want. In my two weeks som eof the buyers I have seen have gotten cars at complete steals and few at MSRP, we try the best to suit your needs payment wise. For example, put yourself in my shoes though when a guy buying an M45 sport does not cringe when I give him numbers at MSRP first, shows that he knows we work commission based and doesn't mind paying for the car because he is getting a good value anyways compared to the competitors. While others have a tight budget and we try our best to give them a car even at little profit at times to make them happy. Going into a dealership though trying to take contol and get a car at lower than cost is not going to happen...it costs the dealership money to clean, mantain and deliver the cars and I'd rather pay for an Infiniti at MSRP than a BMW at 3 thousand dollars off list price. I don't have to explain why...anyone knows which one is better when it comes to dollar value for the car.

Quick Reply: Souther Ontarion G37 buyers