OEM parts for cheaper

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2019, 09:11 AM
3BOSH
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
OEM parts for cheaper

Greetings everyone, wanted to ask quickly if: 1-someone has information on some parts we can buy OEM for cheaper from either the Nissan part of the brand or even the original manufacturer before the company posts their name on it for even cheaper!
Especially stuff that gets changed frequently and i am about to buy some spark plugs coils and belt for the 100k km preventative maintenance as I have seen recommended by people here and for other cars as well.
2-If u guys have recommendations for after market break pads and rotors that are as good if not better for the same price or cheaper (bare in mind I reside in Saudi Arabia) safety is always top priority, then comes in order: squeaking, longevity or life, and lastly dust. [again has to be OEM size fitment *plug and play* some need tiny changes or cannot use sensors and I am not knowledgeable of my own car parts compared to other older models.
3-lastly any recommendation for ways to change my suspension without ruining stuff (as in easy installs by any human) i want to make the ride really soft as this car became my only daily driver and old relatives hate when they have to tag along </3
Love from Saudi ! and really appreciated.
Old 04-11-2019, 04:51 PM
teahead
Registered Member

Received 62 Likes on 54 Posts
https://www.infinitipartsdeal.com

Spark plugs and belts buy locally.

Coils and other electrical parts, I would only buy OEM Infiniti.

Soft suspension? Sell and buy a Lexus.

What tires you running? 19s will ride harder than 18s if tire height is maintained.
Old 04-11-2019, 05:19 PM
slartibartfast
Super Moderator

Received 836 Likes on 715 Posts
Discountinfinitiparts.com