My poor G...

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2012, 05:37 PM
lier200a

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Update: Here's the email I got from the service advisor i dealt with.

Thank you for your email. I have discussed with my service manager in regards to your vehicle. We are taking care of the warranty repair and providing you with a loaner until the repair is completed. That’s as far as we can go, if you are looking for extra compensation then that will be a conversation between you and Infiniti Canada.

Yup, I hate this dealership...
Old 04-11-2012, 05:01 PM
bschurr
Registered Member

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
What a D-Bag!

I suggest that you ask them for the appropriate contact at Infiniti Canada to assist you.
Old 04-13-2012, 09:02 AM
Calgarywinger

Originally Posted by lier200a
I honestly do not like the guys at Hyatt. Charge me for everything. ughh. How's your experience with them?

And I've requested for an Infiniti loaner but they're all booked out for now. But at least the Ford has many bells and whistles which the Infiniti doesn't have. The only thing that i hate about it... NOT a convertible. Especially when the suns out.
Hyatt treats me very well, and so they should as I bought 2 vehicles from them. I get a loaner every time I book a vehicle for service, although they perform simple services like oil change fast enough that I just sit in the customer lounge, have a coffee and watch the big screen TV for the 30 minutes it takes.
I've heard other customers complain and in most cases it is because they did not buy their vehicles there.
Before I get flamed for my last comment let me add that in all cases Hyatt will honor warranty and perform service. But they seem to treat people better if you purchased your car there... Sad but true.
Old 04-13-2012, 12:03 PM
lier200a

Originally Posted by Calgarywinger
Hyatt treats me very well, and so they should as I bought 2 vehicles from them. I get a loaner every time I book a vehicle for service, although they perform simple services like oil change fast enough that I just sit in the customer lounge, have a coffee and watch the big screen TV for the 30 minutes it takes.
I've heard other customers complain and in most cases it is because they did not buy their vehicles there.
Before I get flamed for my last comment let me add that in all cases Hyatt will honor warranty and perform service. But they seem to treat people better if you purchased your car there... Sad but true.

That's terrible... Their services charges are high enough they should be happy to be making money off maintenance services. I couldn't believe oil changes were $90. Regina was $50. Oh well, glad to hear they treat you well. I'll probably contact Infiniti Canada.
Old 04-16-2012, 12:22 PM
ImStricken
Former Sponsor

So I brought my G in yesterday to get winter/summer tires swapped
wheel alignment
24km service (minus the cabin filter)
TSB for roof squeaking
TSB for battery no start
They had to reset my ECU and I guess they fried it.
you didnt end up buying this car, did you? lol
https://www.myg37.com/forums/g37-con...ver-owned.html
Old 04-18-2012, 03:07 PM
lier200a

Originally Posted by ImStricken
you didnt end up buying this car, did you? lol
https://www.myg37.com/forums/g37-con...ver-owned.html

HAHAHA! No no, the car's been treating me good. Just the dealership I seem to have a problem with. LOL
Old 04-20-2012, 02:37 AM
sfg37

dam that suks ******
Old 05-08-2012, 11:09 AM
lier200a

Just got the car back yesterday! So nice to be able to drive again with the top down!!

Instead of discounts, they gave my car a nice detail inside and out so its looking good and smells like a new car.
Old 05-14-2012, 07:54 PM
TwoThree

Received 51 Likes on 41 Posts
WOOWWWW. If we did this... you would be more than compensated for. I can't believe your advisor sent you that email. I would think corporate would laugh at that dealership and make them eat it.
Old 05-15-2012, 11:03 AM
lier200a

Yeah... I just noticed they messed up on the interior roof lining too. I took pics and sent it too them but its a PITA to still have to deal with them. -_-
Old 05-17-2012, 08:49 AM
Calgarywinger

Yeah... I just noticed they messed up on the interior roof lining too. I took pics and sent it too them but its a PITA to still have to deal with them. -_-
As I live in the NW, I started using Nissan Stadium for all non-warranty work. They're much nicer to deal with and aside from body styling our cars are identical to other Nissan models.
I looked at a new Maxima and the dashboard, controls, Nav, stereo, etc are identical.
The G37 engine uses the same parts at the 370 and an oil change at Stadium is almost half the cost Infiniti charges.
Old 05-18-2012, 03:08 PM
lier200a

Originally Posted by Calgarywinger
As I live in the NW, I started using Nissan Stadium for all non-warranty work. They're much nicer to deal with and aside from body styling our cars are identical to other Nissan models.
I looked at a new Maxima and the dashboard, controls, Nav, stereo, etc are identical.
The G37 engine uses the same parts at the 370 and an oil change at Stadium is almost half the cost Infiniti charges.

Hmmm... I'll have to take that into consideration next time. Thanks for the tip!
Old 06-16-2012, 05:25 PM
XCoop

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts
I don't know how the lemon laws are in Canada, but your car was at the dealership for more than 30 days, and in many states, that alone could get you a replacement vehicle. How can Nissan be so backordered on ECU's? Do you think they even bothered to air freight it, or did they just put in on a boat for delivery several weeks later. I'm shocked they didn't take care of your entire bill. So you end up making a car payment one month and didn't even get any value for it. And a loaner Ford sedan for an Infiniti vert? I understand that dealers do run out of loaners, but for a month, when it was their fault in the first place? At least you know not to go there to buy the next car.