Future Models Questions, requests, info on Future Infiniti/Nissan Models

I'm in Heaven!

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2013, 07:06 AM
1G372nv

Received 46 Likes on 42 Posts
Love the aggressive look of the Q50 front! Def like better the Q60 coupe so far.
Old 05-25-2013, 10:04 PM
GuyLegend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for posting. Nice to get some insider info to look forward too.

I'm a little confused on the Q60 though. Did u actually see anything regarding the next gen Q60 or just the rebadged G37 coupe with a Q60 badge.
Old 05-26-2013, 09:01 PM
jasonviper

Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by GuyLegend
Thanks for posting. Nice to get some insider info to look forward too.

I'm a little confused on the Q60 though. Did u actually see anything regarding the next gen Q60 or just the rebadged G37 coupe with a Q60 badge.
Next gen. And like I mentioned in a previous post, the car I saw looks a lot like the rendering in another thread however the lower front bumper seemed more rounded but that could the difference between non sport and sport.
Old 05-27-2013, 05:08 PM
Shift

Is the Q60 keeping the iconic and traditional Skyline dual ring tail lights? Any more info about the Q60 would be awesome!
Old 05-28-2013, 08:59 PM
jasonviper

Originally Posted by Shift
Is the Q60 keeping the iconic and traditional Skyline dual ring tail lights? Any more info about the Q60 would be awesome!
Unfortunately not on the model I saw. But again I only had a few seconds of eye time with that Q60 and I was so excited to see all these cars that I was not focusing on the details. I know, I know, rookie mistake. I was told that although materials may change between now and then what we saw was very close to what production models will look like. My eyes kept going to that damn QX30, it just stood out, it now kinda reminds me of an Infiniti version of the LR Evoque.
Old 05-29-2013, 12:48 AM
nisslover

Received 19 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by jasonviper
Unfortunately not on the model I saw. But again I only had a few seconds of eye time with that Q60 and I was so excited to see all these cars that I was not focusing on the details. I know, I know, rookie mistake. I was told that although materials may change between now and then what we saw was very close to what production models will look like. My eyes kept going to that damn QX30, it just stood out, it now kinda reminds me of an Infiniti version of the LR Evoque.
Oh wow. Evoque? Thats def a tough comparison to live up to. If it looks that good, color me EXCITED. I wasn't too fond of the Etherea concept, does it look anything like that?
Old 05-29-2013, 02:12 PM
jasonviper

Originally Posted by nisslover
Oh wow. Evoque? Thats def a tough comparison to live up to. If it looks that good, color me EXCITED. I wasn't too fond of the Etherea concept, does it look anything like that?
Yeah, seriously. I hoping they don't change it much because it looked really good. I never would have even thought they were working on another compact sport suv. And no it did not look anything like the Etherea, the Etherea is def still more concept than production ready. The front end of that QX30 was great and the rear reminded me of the Evoque. They did not have any concrete info on the engine for that thing but I would imagine it would be an entirely different beast. I really can't see a VQ37 in that thing but who knows.
Old 05-29-2013, 05:25 PM
awais
Registered Member

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Did the Q60 still have the VQ37 or did have a new engine?
Old 06-01-2013, 10:31 AM
nismobull

Thanks for the info.

Questions if you could answer them lol!

the qx80, does it have the same console as the q50? And is at driver customizable as the q50 (in regards to the driver profiles such as active trace control, throttle management, steering)

Did they mention when the qx60 will get the q50 update. Currently the qx60 seems the easiest to update with the q50 tech changes. (qx60 has electric steering, all the safety shield stuff, updated cluster, lacks (to mention a few) the center console, drive by wire steering, and trace control)
Old 06-09-2013, 05:28 PM
jasonviper

Originally Posted by nismobull
Thanks for the info.

Questions if you could answer them lol!

the qx80, does it have the same console as the q50? And is at driver customizable as the q50 (in regards to the driver profiles such as active trace control, throttle management, steering)

Did they mention when the qx60 will get the q50 update. Currently the qx60 seems the easiest to update with the q50 tech changes. (qx60 has electric steering, all the safety shield stuff, updated cluster, lacks (to mention a few) the center console, drive by wire steering, and trace control)
The qx80 has a different center console than the q50 and I didn't get to sit in it I'm not sure about driver modes. I did ask about the qx60 and all he would say was that it would be more than a minor refresh.