4drScreamer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Do it! The X riders will be set.
Old 05-16-2011, 11:46 PM
JEBperformance
Former Sponsor

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by J2S2M
So no HFC's first? You just went straight to TP's instead? Initially, I thought you were gonna try both combos.

Can't wait for the sound clips!
I want to go TP's. I know it will not be for everyone. There are a lot of HFC's out there. Few TP's.
Originally Posted by Doggy
Sounds nice
Best sounding exhaust.
Originally Posted by jorwick
Whats the inside sound like on this. Can't belive how sick it sounds in the clips and I really want to take advantage of this presale for the sedan but have been going back and forth in general because of the fear of drone while cruising. Had some bad experiences in the past with my tundra and a few cars and dont want that in the g. Thanks for any more info.
No drone. Just pure clean exhaust sound. When I don't rev as much, can't barely hear any sound.
Originally Posted by simpson_G37X
omg that sounds awesome. im willing to make it fit the AWD for the right price!!! and send in dimensional information
Please PM us if you are really serious. Because for right price, BERK can definitely make it happen for AWD as well.
Originally Posted by WhiteLightning
DO IT DO IT DO IT!!! these things make some noise!
BERK CBE's are closest to what you can get for a custom piping. Because everything is done in house. By well trained technitian. Plus all supervised and quality controlled by none other than Bryan. I have seen good welds before. But BERK compared to many out there is night and day. For all G application there is no substitute. And BERK IMO is worth every dollar you pay.
Originally Posted by 4drScreamer
Do it! The X riders will be set.
Thank you
Old 05-16-2011, 11:51 PM
JEBperformance
Former Sponsor

Dear Members

I would like to introduce brand new cat back exhaust. From one and only Berk Technology. Berk Technology based on Santa Ana, California. Making serious go fast bits for various car brands. As you all know, with their quality High Flow Cats, and test pipes for our G37. Now G37 can also enjoy Cat Back Exhaust System from Berk Technology.

Well as some of you already know, I was the first to have them installed on my 09 G37S Coupe. So I want to give you guys some feedback. Since Monday April 25, 2011 I got my car back with Berk Technology's Cat Back Exhaust only. Bryan@BERK offered me HFC's or TP's buy I decided to go step by step. First CBE, than CBE + HFC's, and then CBE + TP's. So far as many might agree with me once you experience Berk Technology's CBE, ironically Berk's CBE is only system that does not need HFC's nor TP's. I say this because I feel plenty torque already. Deep growling sound which you are able to achieve with other exhaust system when you combine with Berk's HFC's or TP's.

SO NO MORE BABBLING, MSRP IS 1499.99 + SHIPPING. PM us for best price. PRE-ORDER NOW @ Cat Back Exhaust System - JEB Performance, Inc. - Thousands of after market tuning parts for less

Video clips

<IFRAME height=349 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vDWJE3S8-6k?rel=0" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen=""></IFRAME>
<IFRAME height=349 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-psZOLUCDbY?rel=0" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen=""></IFRAME>
<IFRAME height=349 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jWSkA5Xts1E?rel=0" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen=""></IFRAME>
<IFRAME height=349 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/91QGRnorA3A?rel=0" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen=""></IFRAME>

Last edited by JEBperformance; 05-19-2011 at 03:29 AM.
Old 05-17-2011, 12:22 PM
Conn

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Bump for a sick exhaust. Extremely pleased with mine. Are the vids with the test pipes coming soon, John?
Old 05-17-2011, 12:24 PM
J2S2M

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
^ Conn make us some videos and some detailed pics of the exhaust would be much appreciated as well. Congrats on the purchase!
Old 05-17-2011, 12:54 PM
JEBperformance
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Conn
Bump for a sick exhaust. Extremely pleased with mine. Are the vids with the test pipes coming soon, John?
Am glad you liked them. The Test Pipes are going in this Saturday. Coming soon more clips CBE + TP = very very extremely happy JOHN.
^ Conn make us some videos and some detailed pics of the exhaust would be much appreciated as well. Congrats on the purchase!
Still working on your Sedan. I will keep you informed. Thank you.
Old 05-17-2011, 01:18 PM
J2S2M

Damn, I can't wait to hear the BERK exhaust on my sedan!!!
Old 05-17-2011, 01:42 PM
Conn

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yeah I'll try to get up a review by the end of the week.^^^You'll love the tone. I find myself taking the long way home just to hear it
Old 05-19-2011, 02:14 AM
JEBperformance
Former Sponsor

Dear Members

I would like to introduce brand new cat back exhaust. From one and only Berk Technology. Berk Technology based on Santa Ana, California. Making serious go fast bits for various car brands. As you all know, with their quality High Flow Cats, and test pipes for our G37. Now G37 can also enjoy Cat Back Exhaust System from Berk Technology.

Well as some of you already know, I was the first to have them installed on my 09 G37S Coupe. So I want to give you guys some feedback. Since Monday April 25, 2011 I got my car back with Berk Technology's Cat Back Exhaust only. Bryan@BERK offered me HFC's or TP's buy I decided to go step by step. First CBE, than CBE + HFC's, and then CBE + TP's. So far as many might agree with me once you experience Berk Technology's CBE, ironically Berk's CBE is only system that does not need HFC's nor TP's. I say this because I feel plenty torque already. Deep growling sound which you are able to achieve with other exhaust system when you combine with Berk's HFC's or TP's.

SO NO MORE BABBLING, MSRP IS 1499.99 + SHIPPING. PM us for best price. PRE-ORDER NOW @ Cat Back Exhaust System - JEB Performance, Inc. - Thousands of after market tuning parts for less

Video clips

<IFRAME height=349 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vDWJE3S8-6k?rel=0" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen=""></IFRAME>
<IFRAME height=349 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-psZOLUCDbY?rel=0" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen=""></IFRAME>
<IFRAME height=349 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jWSkA5Xts1E?rel=0" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen=""></IFRAME>
<IFRAME height=349 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/91QGRnorA3A?rel=0" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen=""></IFRAME>

Last edited by JEBperformance; 05-19-2011 at 03:29 AM.
Old 05-19-2011, 01:30 PM
simonsez

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
is the sedan version for RWD or AWD?
Any idea how the exhaust tips will look? I am very interested...
Old 05-19-2011, 01:52 PM
J2S2M

Originally Posted by aspec2006
I am also patiently waiting for the sedan version to be released too. I believe they will start with the RWD first then work on the AWD after once there is enough demand. The tips should look same the coupe version but the sedan version should have 2 canister mufflers than the single canister design on the coupes.

Best thing for you to do is contact John @ JEB to lock in the preorder pricing with a small deposit which will be fully refundable. The sooner we have enough ppl, the sooner we see this thing released!
Old 05-19-2011, 02:03 PM
simonsez

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
^^ thanks for details J2S2M.
Old 05-19-2011, 02:19 PM
J2S2M

No problem. If you have more questions, you can contact JOHN and he can answer all your questions. He's a great vendor who really cares for the G community.
Old 05-20-2011, 01:40 PM
JEBperformance
Former Sponsor

Damn, I can't wait to hear the BERK exhaust on my sedan!!!
If you are local to So Cal, BERK tech looking for G-Sedan. More Details @ https://www.myg37.com/forums/engine-...-your-car.html
Originally Posted by Conn
Yeah I'll try to get up a review by the end of the week.^^^You'll love the tone. I find myself taking the long way home just to hear it
Appreciated on behalf or BERK
We will find out as soon as BERK test fits G-Sedan.
I am also patiently waiting for the sedan version to be released too. I believe they will start with the RWD first then work on the AWD after once there is enough demand. The tips should look same the coupe version but the sedan version should have 2 canister mufflers than the single canister design on the coupes.

Best thing for you to do is contact John @ JEB to lock in the preorder pricing with a small deposit which will be fully refundable. The sooner we have enough ppl, the sooner we see this thing released!
Thank You
^^ thanks for details J2S2M.
No problem. If you have more questions, you can contact JOHN and he can answer all your questions. He's a great vendor who really cares for the G community.
Once more thank you for your kind words.
Old 05-25-2011, 01:59 PM
JEBperformance
Former Sponsor

Just installed test pipes on my 09 g37s 6mt. Sound clip coming soon.

Quick Reply: Special Berk Technology's Cat Back Exhaust System