Special Berk Technology's Cat Back Exhaust System

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2011, 09:05 PM
JEBperformance
Former Sponsor

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by GraphiteG37S
Looks awesome! Great work... Going to be a good option for the G37.
The best
Originally Posted by J2S2M
Bump for an awesome vendor and Berk! I can't wait for the sedan version to come around
Sedan will take a lot of initiative from forum members. We only need 10 serious buyers who will put down $200 refundable deposit.
Old 04-28-2011, 09:06 PM
JEBperformance
Former Sponsor

Dear Members

I would like to introduce brand new cat back exhaust. From one and only Berk Technology. Berk Technology based on Santa Ana, California. Making serious go fast bits for various car brands. As you all know, with their quality High Flow Cats, and test pipes for our G37. Now G37 can also enjoy Cat Back Exhaust System from Berk Technology.

Well as some of you already know, I was the first to have them installed on my 09 G37S Coupe. So I want to give you guys some feedback. Since Monday April 25, 2011 I got my car back with Berk Technology's Cat Back Exhaust only. Bryan@BERK offered me HFC's or TP's buy I decided to go step by step. First CBE, than CBE + HFC's, and then CBE + TP's. So far as many might agree with me once you experience Berk Technology's CBE, ironically Berk's CBE is only system that does not need HFC's nor TP's. I say this because I feel plenty torque already. Deep growling sound which you are able to achieve with other exhaust system when you combine with Berk's HFC's or TP's.

SO NO MORE BABBLING, FIRST TWO WILL ENJOY BERK TECHNOLOGY'S CAT BACK EXHAUST SYSTEM @ $XXX.xx Please PM us for price SHIPPED. MSRP IS 1499.99 + SHIPPING. TO LOWER 48 STATES WE WILL SHIP FIRST TWO CBE SYSTEM FOR $XXX.xx.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vDWJE3S8-6k?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-psZOLUCDbY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 04-29-2011, 01:53 AM
J2S2M

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by JEBperformance
The best

Sedan will take a lot of initiative from forum members. We only need 10 serious buyers who will put down $200 refundable deposit.
John, so far I found one other guy willing to put the deposit down for the preorder. I will try to find some more sedan guys asap, so that BERK can come through for the sedan guys as well.
Old 04-29-2011, 01:41 PM
JEBperformance
Former Sponsor

BERK Technology Sedan

John, so far I found one other guy willing to put the deposit down for the preorder. I will try to find some more sedan guys asap, so that BERK can come through for the sedan guys as well.
I see from this forum, and all the phone calls and PM I received, there is great interest in BERK Technology's Cat Back Exhaust System for G35/G37 Sedans.

Most sedan owners seem to be satisfied with Invidia's system. They are less noisy, with updated X-pipes and resonators. Now Invidia system offers Gemini's without rattle, nor drone.

However difference between Invidia, and BERK is the back pressure. If you compare two sound clips Invidia CBE, BERK CBE. You will notice on BERK you get that BumBumBumBumBum, back pressure noise. Which adds torque to your engine. Torque is the factor many buyers should worry. Since this is where our G's lack. Compared to other vehicles.

MSRP for sedan is $1599.99. For the first 5 serious buyers who are willing to put down $479.99 Down Payment. You will enjoy BERK's Cat Back Exhaust at discounted price of $XXX.xx. For the next 5 serious buyers who are willing to put down $300 Down Payment. You will enjoy BERK's Cat Back Exhaust for $XXXX.xx.

We will need at least 10 exhaust so BERK can brake even on this project. So I will order the first 5 Sets. Remaining 5 I ask members to fill.

$XXX.xx
1. JEB Performance
2. JEB Performance
3. JEB Performance
4. JEB Performance
5. JEB Performance
6. J2S2M
7. Rizzagt22

$XXXX.xx

BERK Technology G37 Cat Back Exhaust System

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-psZOLUCDbY?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" width="640" frameborder="0" height="390"></iframe>

Invidia Gemini G37 Cat Back Exhaust System

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jcNOwau_xh4?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" width="480" frameborder="0" height="390"></iframe>

Last edited by JEBperformance; 04-29-2011 at 04:38 PM.
Old 04-29-2011, 03:06 PM
J2S2M

Originally Posted by JEBperformance
I see from this forum, and all the phone calls and PM I received, there is great interest in BERK Technology's Cat Back Exhaust System for G35/G37 Sedans.

Most sedan owners seem to be satisfied with Invidia's system. They are less noisy, with updated X-pipes and resonators. Now Invidia system offers Gemini's without rattle, nor drone.

However difference between Invidia, and BERK is the back pressure. If you compare two sound clips Invidia CBE, BERK CBE. You will notice on BERK you get that BumBumBumBumBum, back pressure noise. Which adds torque to your engine. Torque is the factor many buyers should worry. Since this is where our G's lack. Compared to other vehicles.

MSRP for sedan is $1599.99. For the first 5 serious buyers who are willing to put down $479.99 Down Payment. You will enjoy BERK's Cat Back Exhaust at discounted price of $XXX.xx. For the next 5 serious buyers who are willing to put down $300 Down Payment. You will enjoy BERK's Cat Back Exhaust for $XXXX.xx.

We will need at least 10 exhaust so BERK can brake even on this project. So I will order the first 5 Sets. Remaining 5 I ask members to fill.

$XXX.xx
1. JEB Performance
2. JEB Performance
3. JEB Performance
4. JEB Performance
5. JEB Performance
6. J2S2M
7. Rizzagt22
John,

Thanks for your support for this project for the sedan guys. I have added myself and one other member from driver to the list. So I guess we just need few more guys to finish off the list! C'mon sedan guys!
Old 04-29-2011, 04:38 PM
JEBperformance
Former Sponsor

$XXX.xx
1. JEB Performance
2. JEB Performance
3. JEB Performance
4. JEB Performance
5. JEB Performance
6. J2S2M
7. Rizzagt22

$XXXX.xx

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-psZOLUCDbY?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" width="640" frameborder="0" height="390"></iframe>

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jcNOwau_xh4?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" width="480" frameborder="0" height="390"></iframe>
Old 04-30-2011, 11:23 PM
JEBperformance
Former Sponsor

Sound Clips

<iframe width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9okynoea8-o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 05-01-2011, 02:59 AM
J2S2M

OMG this sounds so sick man.. Best sounding exhaust on any G by far!!! Thanks for the clip John.
Old 05-02-2011, 03:20 PM
JEBperformance
Former Sponsor

OMG this sounds so sick man.. Best sounding exhaust on any G by far!!! Thanks for the clip John.
It sounds even better in person. Last Saturday @ Angeles Crest Highway. Was extremely windy. So you will hear lot of wind noise on the clip. But IMO BERK sounds just right, without HFC's.
Old 05-03-2011, 12:47 AM
4drScreamer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for working with Berk to set this system up with the sedans as well. It's a sure fire hit. The torque increase alone is simply impressive. HP numbers are nothing to sneeze at also. Berk kicks a**!!
Old 05-03-2011, 01:48 PM
JEBperformance
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by 4drScreamer
Thanks for working with Berk to set this system up with the sedans as well. It's a sure fire hit. The torque increase alone is simply impressive. HP numbers are nothing to sneeze at also. Berk kicks a**!!
No sweat, Bryan@Berk is very nice to work with. Next week comes BERK CBE with HFC's. Than I will follow with a tune by Church Automotive. Will have exact HP/TQ. Thank you
Old 05-04-2011, 09:31 PM
JEBperformance
Former Sponsor

$XXX.xx
1. JEB Performance
2. JEB Performance
3. JEB Performance
4. JEB Performance
5. JEB Performance
6. J2S2M
7. Rizzagt22
8. BobOso

$XXXX.xx

Old 05-06-2011, 01:29 PM
JEBperformance
Former Sponsor

All of us @ JEB wishes you a wonderful Weekend.
Old 05-06-2011, 10:11 PM
JEBperformance
Former Sponsor

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jWSkA5Xts1E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 05-06-2011, 10:12 PM
JEBperformance
Former Sponsor

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/91QGRnorA3A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Quick Reply: Special Berk Technology's Cat Back Exhaust System