Engine, Drivetrain & Forced-Induction
Have Technical Questions or Done Modifications to the G37? Find out the answer in here!

Help Boom`

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2012, 07:47 PM
ANMVQ
Registered Member

Received 394 Likes on 343 Posts
No I also know about the stillen warranty and their tune. But I was also told and shows the Infiniti factory warranty would not be voided either.
Old 11-11-2012, 07:54 PM
GRG37

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Yeah if you didn't modify it, didn't you modify it and had a bunch off problems with it.
Old 11-12-2012, 04:27 PM
ANMVQ
Registered Member

Nope didnt mod it ,I actually sold the cog set up to a guy over on 370z forum. Stillen stock pulleys .
Old 11-12-2012, 04:55 PM
Kidcane
Florida G Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Uhhhg! I cringe every time I see you posted in fear of what the next failure will be. Good luck man. You are due for some.
Old 11-12-2012, 06:02 PM
ANMVQ
Registered Member

Right very few of my posts lately have been anything good. no looking at parting the car out and going in a complete different direction. ;(
Old 11-12-2012, 09:56 PM
venkatsharat

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sorry man. Better days are ahead....get a GTR
Old 11-13-2012, 05:40 AM
RISKY GUY

Received 43 Likes on 31 Posts
Wow, that is a disgrace.
I know your pain, when my motor blew it was a disaster.
You may want to get an attorney that specialize in breech of contract.
You did everything the way it was suppose to be done, now you have a problem no one cares from place you had the work done.
Od Sie the living **** out of the dealer/stillen etc.
Do not take the hit $, document all the events.
Sound like you have a defective product that not only didn't work as advertised, but also caused a tremendous liability for damages.
I really wish you the best of luck.
BTW I was hoping you were getting taken care of by dealer/stillen.
Old 11-13-2012, 09:57 AM
Buckeye G

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
Damn I was hoping to never see this thread. Im sorry for your troubles bro... Let us know how it goes and if we can do anything to help!!
Old 11-15-2012, 09:08 PM
ANMVQ
Registered Member

Been al lot of diffent things going n the past week. Talked to two lawyers lemon law and a personal, both say i have a good case. One i have the documented paper work from the installing dealer saying
the installation of the super charger does not void any of the factory warrenties and i have a eamile he sent me on 12/16/11 stating the same thing and the words POWERTRAIN.
Old 11-16-2012, 05:44 AM
Presto

Received 73 Likes on 66 Posts
Good move on your part, lawyer up and get every penny back and a little more for all the days car was in the shop.
Old 11-16-2012, 11:49 AM
Tazicon

Received 24 Likes on 23 Posts
The one thing I have learned in life is when they push at you you need to turn around and push back. Lawyering up was a good move, don't let them screw you.
Old 11-16-2012, 12:27 PM
Vasher

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by ANMVQ
Been al lot of diffent things going n the past week. Talked to two lawyers lemon law and a personal, both say i have a good case. One i have the documented paper work from the installing dealer saying
the installation of the super charger does not void any of the factory warrenties and i have a eamile he sent me on 12/16/11 stating the same thing and the words POWERTRAIN.
I thought you had a dealer that was going to fix the car, they just weren't going to reinstall the SC?

You can't expect them to hold true to the contract after the SC/Stillen tune has proven to be faulty. If they did, in theory, they could be replacing your engine every other week. Let them repair it and cut your losses.

Sorry that you have to deal with this. It has to be heartbreaking for your pride n' joy to be "ruined".

Sell the kit, sell the car after she's fixed, and pick up something that came with more hp/tq from the factory.

Good luck, keep us posted.
Old 11-16-2012, 06:04 PM
hinomura

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Lawyer up, put some gloves on, and accidentally "forget" the vaseline. Hope things turns out well for you.
Old 11-18-2012, 10:23 PM
ANMVQ
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Vasher
I thought you had a dealer that was going to fix the car, they just weren't going to reinstall the SC?

You can't expect them to hold true to the contract after the SC/Stillen tune has proven to be faulty. If they did, in theory, they could be replacing your engine every other week. Let them repair it and cut your losses.

Sorry that you have to deal with this. It has to be heartbreaking for your pride n' joy to be "ruined".

Sell the kit, sell the car after she's fixed, and pick up something that came with more hp/tq from the factory.

Good luck, keep us posted.
Stillen can tune was gone long ago, The car wouldnt even start hot and drove like crap.. I am onll asking for what I was promised by the dealer before I spent my hard $9400 with them. Was told in person , in a email( lawyer has it) and on my receipt from Infiniti ( has this too). I'm not asking for anything else, Just what I was told I had.

Fixing the engine ( Even warrenty and not reinstalling the SC is NOT an option I would take) If they want that to happen the would have to give me back every penny of the $9400. That was not what I was told when I made the purchase, I was told, The installing of the SC will not void any factory warrenties including drivetrain.
Old 11-27-2012, 08:10 AM
SgtGoldy

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts
any update on how your "fight" is going. I wish you the best of luck on getting a return back from your SC. Hope to help by buying some parts from your part out (springs). Best of luck brotha, everything gets better eventually. Hell, save up for a GTR now!!!!

Quick Reply: Help Boom`